Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You (47724 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Ajuna2020: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
I will be with you forever....... till death do us part
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by fortune1968: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
this one is a multiple dater :
he is just a friend
he is my brothers pastor
I'm not dating him
we are going for a church programe
Different stories for different men . We couldn't sit together for 2 hours without a man seeking her attention through phone calls , watsap or Facebook messages , mi chat , text messages , etc . I became frustrated and stopped seeing her !

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by scottyoloye(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Numero9:
She lies with confidence. But I act like I don't know the truth (even though it's glaring) make e no stop my usual enjoyment.

I got tired of her and her lies though. Came up with a very good scheme to break us up (which happened excellently). Till this day, she still feels guilty for the break up, not realizing I planned it.
Eshin
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by chukel(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Vondata:
1. She saved my number with treasure. So she could always deny that is a gal that is calling her whenever she's with a guy. (She hardly picks call and her phone is always off)

2. She told me she's going back to her Villa to meet her aunt. But I saw her with anoda guy in shoprite

3. She told me on Valentine's day that her dad will be back around 5pm. (Lies to visit her deputy bf for some rounds)

4. She promised a guy sex just cux she wants to eat d guy's 16k. Unfortunately she didn't complete d rounds she promised, d guy seized her phone and when I called d no, he narrated what happened BTW dem.

This finally led to d break up of a sweet 6months relationship.

I still miss d gal. If not for trust issue, I would have really married her. She was with me when I was very broke, humble, was very lively and pretty. I feel like going bk to dat relationship cux I haven't met a better person since I broke up. Though she has a better bf now.
go back and die.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by baaliyah(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
NobleSeed:
abuja village na special village na...e get the one op dey refers to .

Abuja villages are even worse than our usual villages. They should be called SLUMS
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by invectives(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
argent412:
Baby, I will be going for a church program in anambra. My mom invited me. I don't know when I will be back. cry
You can lie ehnnn,who go wan Breakup with Fresh Chick like you?
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Jubilancy(f): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
geemailer2019:

What's AA? You mean AS? Are you AS?

Unfortunately....yes
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Dollabiz: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
none
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Emmyginger(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
m
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by realchiommy(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote][/quote][quote author=snitchbitch post=88422246]Lucky me, they all said no, no one likes me, everybody hates me. Less h

hypertension
frustration don kill you
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
My worry be why lie about something you are not Imagine the humiliation when the real truth surfaces......

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Hadsty23(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Meet a doctor and advices her we are not perfect match
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Starhearts: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
I hate sex

Whereas her TOTO width is like cow mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by mschubby: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
He told me he was single, we dated for 1year, he proposed to me on my birthday... Few days later, his wife called me from his village to congratulate me cry cry cry embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by 300wayne: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Numero9:
She lies with confidence. But I act like I don't know the truth (even though it's glaring) make e no stop my usual enjoyment.

I got tired of her and her lies though. Came up with a very good scheme to break us up (which happened excellently). Till this day, she still feels guilty for the break up, not realizing I planned it.
can you shear this scheme pls?

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Joyfulgal: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Enjoying the thread. Never had an ex. Met hubby in final year and got married after school.

Im

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Thryphosa(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
There's this very sweet girl (sex wise) I was dating, topnotch when it comes to great sex. I knew I wasn't going to marry her cos of the family background.

We lived in the same area, so a guy was disturbing her, most evenings they stay together after I might have left her place or she left my place cos I don't like late night hangout.

Although, she told me everything, showed me their chats, and all that cos according to her they are just friends, but wasn't comfortable with the friendship.

So I brought the issue up and told her I don't want to see them together, she promised she wont welcome him again and all that, after that discussion that same evening, we had a very great sex, we were all tired, she left and I told her I was going to sleep too.

After 1 hour or so I decided to stroll down her house, lo and behold, I saw her and the guy strolling down, I was furious, I called her name and greeted her, on hearing my voice she was shocked, and left the guy immediately.

Imagine someone that sworn that she won't welcome him again and that she was even tired from the sex we had to welcome anyone. We dated for some time sha, but I knew in my mind I wasn't going to get married to her. I miss her though.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Principal87: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Numero9:

grin smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin very funny

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Stranger18: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
I love u
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by frankchuks66(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
She woke me up on one morning and told me she dreamt about how we got married and all, that same week we had to break up and since then I hardly believe woman.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by GindoX(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Treash:
She called me on phone and said I should check her WhatsApp status to confirm that she has uploaded my pictures with several romantic tags to prove that she loves me. I didnt even ask her to do that o. Unknowingly, she has restricted the number of the contact views to only me. If you know, you know.

grin. This one mad oo
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by fk001(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
IDFWU:

They are not Ex yet grin let’s not be too fwd.

Lol abi na cheesy
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by GindoX(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
xclusive2ben:
Baby He is just teaching me Physic, and they are alone in my room, with the dude on only SHORT and singlet

Bro, nothing might really happened naa. grin
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Nuelonyi: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
For this critical time all over de world cry
cry no time to discuss about my past life....am not happy de way things are going embarassed

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Westernlove: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Mine: He is just a friend
You are the only one am dating
Our rent has expired
My mum is sick
Am traveling to the village whereas aunty went to Abuja and a friend of mine saw her

� �

Female Beings lie way too much. Telling Lies seems so normal to them......Some of them would even be lying In the name of God arrrghh, I've personally experienced the one lying In God's name......When I later found out she was telling lies and all her secrets were exposed by God himself, Ever since that day, I hardly believe and take serious anything coming out of the mouth of a female being!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Queenserah26(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
How many person won count sef...
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Glink2018:

All lawyers are trained liars. Whenever you see a trained lawyer, just see them as a trained liar

We just tell the truth in another format
grin shocked
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by BobbyGenius(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
My ex.. Hmmmm

If he tells you the day has break, you have to go out and check yourself if the sun is truly out....

If he tells you today is Tuesday, you have to call your doctor, neighbors and family to confirm if truly today is Tuesday angry it's as if the nigga has a spiritual ability to fool more than 20 people at a go.

� urs similar with mine
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by GindoX(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Queenserah26:
How many person won count sef...

How many persons? I fit help you write story out of it oooo.. grin. Nawaa ooo.. to many ex frustrate future
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Westernlove: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Mine: He is just a friend
You are the only one am dating
Our rent has expired
My mum is sick
Am traveling to the village whereas aunty went to Abuja and a friend of mine saw her
� �

The bolded.......I once and used to believed that 8years ago when eyes never open and when person still dey baga......Walahi Ladies dey quick Wise pass Niggurs......Rofiat wherever you are, I wish you all the best even though you betrayed my love for you and you lied to me.....

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Iphran6: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm a virgin but when I went in viola!!! Twas a well hole

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Iphran6: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm a virgin but when I went in viola!!! Twas a well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.