Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (69853 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by lastclaire4(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Na all these nonsense dey make marriage dey fear person
o

If the woman accused the man of laziness
And the man accused the woman of infidelity
Then i believe this story because most Delta men lazy finish
Most times na thier women dey huzzle pass

While on the other hand delta women love dickkk and cheating Because most of them are not circumcised and as a result them dey want sex and enjoy sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
Before you touch any ijaw, urhuobo, itsekiri and isoko woman small
Them don wet full pant. Even kwale women self join
I don first make friend with isoko and kwale girl when i dey Uniben. Them nearly use sex kill me.

I believe she is accusing the guy of infidelity. Urhobo, Okpe and Isoko men are the same. They are lazy especially urhobo and okpe. It is the woman that feeds the man most of the time. Some will marry wives then each will take turn to feed him.

Then for sex, I used to think majority are circumcised. I heard Kwale women and Calabar women are same. I dont know how true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
So how are you being reasonable here now bro? I thought they said marriage is for better for worst? This is why the two of them should make it work,rather than breaking their home.. Did they not date before the marriage Oga,? Tell me,because it seems you're a member of their family..

No privity to their marriage...
But not everything is worth saving.
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by SexytorresE(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

Aswear...
What a crude and sexist cultural practice. SMH
>
marriage gone wrong , and u expect I return bride price,Are u mad? What about my virginity? Are u gonna pay for it and take it back the way it was? Africans are so barbaric and backward. I weep cry

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Did he play for the main Super Eagles or another one?

He did play for the Super Eagles, though he had 3 caps , in 2002-4.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Cyberleets: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
We call him bros... Very friendly
Loved his wife like madt

Blessing loved him too... But blessing was the one with the $$$

They have a duplex in sapele and it was built by blessing in his name....

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2020
kikero:
He did play for the Super Eagles, though he had 3 caps , in 2002-4.

Yep, he featured in a couple of nondescript games under Coach Christian Chukwu...
>

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by nifton(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
So how are you being reasonable here now bro? I thought they said marriage is for better for worst? This is why the two of them should make it work,rather than breaking their home.. Did they not date before the marriage Oga,? Tell me,because it seems you're a member of their family..
Lets not go back and forth, recall I said what I deduced in my first post. And I'm not privy to there saga. But I still retain my position, even if your(mine) wife is a moneybag, dont jst relax, try double your hustle even it entails using her money to hustle.
#Do Something.
Enjoy your day bro.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by lastclaire4(f): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I thought marriage made them one? Why can't the woman make it work,since the man can't.. She wants the divorce,because maybe another preek is already standing by... Na who no sabi women go dey defend them,but since you na woman too,i don't want to argue who wrong and who no wrong with you.Like you said before madam,na them sabi cool..

It takes two to tangle. One person cant keep on taking the shit. Life is not about prick. I cant imagine myself staying in a marriage because of prick. I dont pray to divorce. But then, I cant stand a lazy man.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
lastclaire4:
I believe she is accusing the guy of infidelity. Urhobo, Okpe and Isoko men are the same. They are lazy especially urhobo and okpe. It the woman that feeds the man most of the time. Some will marry wives then each will take turn to feed him.

Then for sex, I used to think majority are circumcised. I heard Kwale women and Calabar women are same. I dont know how true.

Hate to stereotype...
But wouldn’t be surprised if this was the case here.

We see her regularly on the international circuit, so we know she’s working and earning...
Meanwhile, this homie has not played organized football in over a decade. Too much time on his hands.
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by maestroferddi: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
You married a famous woman and chose to stay lazy.

You forgot that women generally love adventure.

If her stars are outshining your own, eventually it is either she will take a walk or your light will become extinguished.

#MakeYourselfRelevantInYourRelationships

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Finemanas(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Super eagle and their players sef
I believe this one did not even make up to 10 caps for the eagles
NFF and pinick Amaju na big scam

While poor homes in Nigeria are trying to protect their homes despite suffering from domestic violence, hunger, irresponsibility from the husband, for the sake of shame and for the sake of children.
Divorce seemed more common among the elites in our society today especially in the western world.
Marriage is gradually loosing it's relevance
No wonder the increase in baby mama, single mother and the likes
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by moderatedguy: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
o

While on the other hand delta women love dickkk and cheating Because most of them are not circumcised and as a result them dey want sex and enjoy sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
I don first make friend with isoko and kwale girl when i dey Uniben. Them nearly use sex kill me.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Finemanas:
Super eagle and their players sef
I believe this one did not even make up to 10 caps for the eagles
NFF and pinick Amaju na big scam

While poor homes in Nigeria are trying to protect their homes despite suffering from domestic violence, hunger, irresponsibility from the husband, for the sake of shame and for the sake of children.
Divorce seemed more common among the elites in our society today especially in the western world.
Marriage is gradually loosing it's relevance
No wonder the increase in baby mama, single mother and the likes

Marriage (or union) will never lose its relevance...
It’s useless marriage for the sake of marriage that’s losing any relevance.
>

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by frozen70(f): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
That's the problem we are facing now

There is no marriage that sweeter than the rest

They are all sweet with bitter taste
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2020
scoundrel:
I hope this is #FakeNews. I remember the report of her union like yesterday. I even congratulated her online for settling into a home. This is sad if true.

Just wish her happiness...
If she finds it outside marriage, great!
>

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by maestroferddi: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberleets:
We call him bros... Very friendly
Loved his wife like madt

Blessing loved him too... But blessing was the one with the $$$

They have a duplex in sapele and it was built by blessing in his name....
More like a house-husband...

He must have been dumb to have imagined that things would have remained the same...

What happened to finding a way to get some dough from the woman and using to hustle?

Na men wey no dey add value dey form boss pass.

You want to be respected? Good... But try and earn it.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
frozen70:
That's the problem we are facing now

There is no marriage that sweeter than the rest

They are all sweet with bitter taste

My sistah, some people will be looking at Instagram fakery and shouting “relationship goals”... grin grin grin
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by IMASTEX: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam
True to those that didn't marry their friends.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by suremanpatriot: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam
MARRIAGE BRING SANITY TO THE WORLD. OTHERWISE WHAT DO YOU LIVE FOR IF NOT FOR YOUR FAMILY?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by frozen70(f): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

My sistah, some people will be looking at Instagram fakery and shouting “relationship goals”... grin grin grin
>

Yes, Let them look and dream about it

Every one of us have our own destiny examinations

The same subject exams, same question but different arrangement of numbers to the question

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Madeu(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2020
joshjc:
Why do most couples who travel abroad end up getting divorced same thing happened to my auntu
Most of them forget about their culture and values. Something you can never see amongst Asians, Indians and Arabs that also travel to that same abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2020
I am not in their marriage or household, so let me not say too much...
But a woman will hang around if you are seriously making the effort to hustle.

Good luck to BOTH of them...
Sometimes, it is better to live apart than to die together!
>

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Adadioranma79(f): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Aswear you no get sense

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
o

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by judedwriter(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam

No, marriage isn't a scam.

Marriage is beautiful.

The problem is....

People marry the wrong people, for wrong reasons and react wrongly when things get sour.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by maestroferddi: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

I am not in their marriage or household, so let me not say too much...
But a woman will hang with if you are seriously making the effort to hustle.

Good luck to BOTH of them...
Sometimes, it is better to live apart than to die together!
>
You ended up paraphrasing me so why the repetition?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
EdoBoy90:
Why our Parents and grand parents who weren't educated and enlightened enjoyed marriage for many years and didn't divorce.

A lost generation of pride and stupidity.

They were illiterates with character, love and conscience.

We are educated with ignorance, lack of conscience, stupidity and without character.

Ignorance kills faster than illiteracy.

You’re sure they all really “enjoyed” it?

Speaking to older folks, it seem many approached it effectively as would a job and worked at it.

Many of these older women hardly ever or never even experienced a vaginal orgasm. How horrible!
>

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
You ended up paraphrasing me so why the repetition?

Because I was agreeing with you...
Is that a new experience for you on NL? grin
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Glink2018(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2020
So many of less than ten years of marriage will eventually end in divorce or separation.
Because those are the generation jumping from one marriage to the other. Married people that fall into that category should be prepared for divorce or.seperation.

Marriage in Nigeria is a scam. if you do not scam your husband, definitely your husband is scamming you. So, let us keep scamming one another till divorce or separation comes.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
wonder233:
I already saw someone talking about domestic violence and leaving a marriage to stay alive.
Why must that be what comes to mind when you guys hear the word 'divorce'?
Most divorces especially of Nigerians's in the diaspora are caused by the woman's infidelity.
Nigerian women are natural cheats, they are just stifled by the environment here, but when they go abroad where things are more liberal, their true nature comes out!

If you hang around NL for more than minute...
The crude MISOGYNISTS will start to show themselves.
>

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by maestroferddi: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

Because I was agreeing with you...
Is that a new experience for you on NL? grin
>
You were trying to make me look bad by inferring that I was a busy-body.

Look at what you wrote again...

Anyways, no issues.

Nothing do you...
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
kerry57:
Yash no dey gree make una sit down for one man house till death do na apart any more. God save the future marriages.

Not in this particular case...
But the sort of mindset that get women killed. SMH
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.