Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (62296 Views)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by ahmedkoded95(m): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2020
El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother

The first lady of Kaduna State, Hadiza El-Rufai has chastised her son, Bello, for allegedly, in his tweets, threatened to rape the mother of a twitter user.

Mrs El-Rufai, who was earlier attacked for taking side with her son on Sunday, apologised saying that having gone through her son’s tweets chronologically, she had had a conversation with him.

She said she would never condone sexual abuse in any shape or form.

Daily Trust reports that what started as a political debate when Bello El-Rufai described US President Donald Trump as incompetent over his handling of COVID-19 pandemic later degenerated into personal attacks that included ethnic slurs between Bello and some tweeter handlers.

Consigliere had alleged that Trump was more competent than President Muhammadu Buhari and Bello’s father, the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai.

Bello fired back at Consigliere thus; “Tell your mother I’m passing her to my friends tonight. No Igbo sounds please! Tueh”.

Mrs El-Rufai, who was tagged in some of the tweets, stated that; “All you people talking about @B_ELRUFAI, Don’t @ me. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. All is fair in love and war. My belief: Respect everyone, but take no … from anyone. I didn’t see any threats of rape. I would never condone that.”

The First Lady later tweeted; “When I posted the tweet below, I assumed it was just the usual Twitter gbas-gbos. Having read the tweets chronologically, I have had conversations with Bello. Never ever should sexual abuse be employed as ammunition in public/ private exchanges, no matter the provocation.

“I can see how my tweet may have come across, and I apologise to those who were offended by it. I say once again, that I’d never condone sexual abuse in any shape or form.”

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/el-rufais-wife-blasts-son-for-threatening-to-rape-someones-mother.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by CoronaVirusPro: 2:00am On Apr 14, 2020
That's an African Mother!

God bless all the sane mother's in the world

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by matrix199(m): 2:03am On Apr 14, 2020
When is he going for a power bike racing with his friends?

We await the outcome though

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by iFukSimplyleo: 2:04am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

[/s]

308 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Scream(m): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2020
The exact tweet was brought to her notice...the wives of the politicians have joined in dribbling themselves finally. Nobody is checking them, when social media "gbas gbos" do not favour them, they tender "apologia" (apologies the Great Obahiagbon).

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Mysticwebb: 2:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Damage control to deceive the already deceived zombies.
Her immediate tweet after her son's tweet was that of support and not reprimand. Now, people started talking about how morally poor her household must be for her to publicly support her son's gang rape threat.
Here we are with her trying to twist fact.

341 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by SoNature(m): 2:43am On Apr 14, 2020
I am sure if it's an ordinary citizen, it will be classified as hate speech and the full wrath of the law would be unleashed on the person.

I remember a governor from the north arresting and detaining some dude for what he posted online after tagging it hate speech.

No doubt, Malam el-Rufai has a bunch of veryyyyyyyy irresponsible kids

278 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by hisgrace090: 2:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Son trying to outperform the dad.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Blackfire(m): 3:00am On Apr 14, 2020
I like her mouth, as she can do wonders to me..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Space booked grin
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Susu888(m): 3:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Who the fvck cares pls?? undecided

Nairaland is loosing it...irrelevant nd trashy subjects too much.

11 Likes

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by zionmde: 4:35am On Apr 14, 2020
This is d kind of human being that will become a governor tomorrow. And people will come here to be saying trash about Igbos. The guy dat made d statement wasn't even tribalistic with it and yet they assume that everyone dat opposes d government is igbo. The unity of dis country is a huge fallacy, it makes no sense at all.

261 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by omonnakoda: 4:45am On Apr 14, 2020
For your eye she don blast am be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Bighead9: 4:47am On Apr 14, 2020
God bless our Northern masters.

We in the EAst remain loyal.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by ukukaegbu(m): 5:17am On Apr 14, 2020
The heading is misleading for those who will not read through.

After realizing that she mis-yarned by supporting her son, she later came out to do damage control.
That's why it's good to read and understand first before commenting. She supported her son before reading through.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 14, 2020
iFukSimplyleo:
[s][/s]
has simplyleo seen your moniker yet grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by iFukSimplyleo: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2020
imhotep:

cc lzaa itooworwor
grin
he's my bish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Sho! What kind of fxckery is this?!!

Who wants to change the narative? Abeg abeg abeg, somebody should post the tweet where she was shamelessly supporting the son before the story is twisted by spin doctors.

You didn't see the rape threat my foot! lipsrsealed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 14, 2020
iFukSimplyleo:
grin
he's my bish
What has been seen, cannot be unseen. grin grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by iFukSimplyleo: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2020
imhotep:

What has been seen, cannot be unseen. grin grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor
have you tagged the impotent dimgbat from Benue?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2020
iFukSimplyleo:
have you tagged the impotent dimgbat from Benue?
Omenka ? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Acountar: 5:35am On Apr 14, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

The First Lady later tweeted; “When I posted the tweet below, I assumed it was just the usual Twitter gbas-gbos.

This woman always behave like afonja woman the last time she was talking about amala and gbegiri

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by SpatialKing(m): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Useless family

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Amaso99(m): 5:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Damage Control

6 Likes

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:53am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Mercy after death. Of it were a common man, they would have arrested him using DSS. May God punish dem

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by iFukSimplyleo: 5:57am On Apr 14, 2020
imhotep:

Omenka ? grin
lol who else cheesy
he's now using Corrinthians moniker

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 14, 2020
iFukSimplyleo:
lol who else cheesy
he's now using Corrinthians moniker
LMAO.
We trust he is receiving sense under covid-19 lockdown and indiscriminate sai dullardism. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Mindlog: 5:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Regarding their son, all I see is permissive parenting by the parents as reflected by how the son expresses himself online. The guy feels invisible probably he is in one of his episodes of manic high, we may be looking at someone with bipolar disorder.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by magknox(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Bighead9:
God bless our Northern masters.

We in the EAst remain loyal.
Try get small sense. Even if, it is 2kb of sense it will go a long way to help you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by ybalogs(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2020
*It will end well*

Don't forget to pay attention

Irrespective of the tension

Which is ravaging our nation

Do not fret about the contamination

Nor be dismayed about the infection

For it shall surely end in celebration.

*#GelosWeeklyNuggets*

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by ItooWorWor(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2020
imhotep:
cc lzaa itooworwor
Make smplyeo catch am he go get sense grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.