Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) (82279 Views)

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Stone And Stick War In Himalayas: 43 Chinese And 20 Indian Soldiers Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by meobizy(f): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
hermesprogidy:

I beg to disagree. The suicide rate has probably increased. Lockdown has exposed how governments have screwed their people. What is there to celebrate when your stomach is empty or you can't make rent or pay your bills? Last week alone, I heard of three cases of suicide. But I agree though, humans are a virus bent on destroying the planet. This is one way mother nature is fighting back.
In the general sense people are better off mentally. Those cases would happen with or without the lockdown. Weak minded people will always tire of their existence. There is no way to pinpoint the lockdown as the reason for their woes, if they had any to begin with.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Vulcan24(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Ouchbabe:

Papa like you dey watch cartoon grin grin grin

yes babie

am a loving Dad
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Ouchbabe:

Mothers are beautiful just like the earth is
Mothers bring forth life just like earth brings forth grasses and trees etc
and fathers are not?
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by SweetyZinta(f): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2020
God bless Mr Explorers of our time, your thread are always best to none!

Always on point.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Ouchbabe(f): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Vulcan24:

yes babie

am a loving Dad
That's good. We are in it together
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Ouchbabe(f): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
and fathers are not?
Relax naa. This is no competition cool
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Relax naa. This is no competition cool
better
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by xmanco42: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Plot twist:
Human are the virus
Covid 19 is the cure
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by snipernigga(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2020
There's a silver lining behind every cloud, every disappointment is a blessing grin grin grin
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by humblemikel(f): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nothing special.. he just surf the web for latest articles and comes here to post. Anyone that has the time can do same. Stop hailing him like it's one special feat.

Some people where born naturally with a spirit of hate in them
Give honour to whom it's due and stop the hate speech my friend.
How many reasonable post have you posted in this platform since you joined
Nonsense!!!!
Highest post your type can ever post here is......
" How do I tell my girlfriend another girl is pregnant for me"
Yeye Guy

Mr. Explorer,
As your name implies, you explore every hidden news around the world and bring it to the table of Nairaland for our entertainment and education.
I'm always looking up to your post.
May God bless you Sir
Blessed is the womb that bore you.

Tumps up!!!
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Kriptune: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Someone legit purposely unleashed Coronavirus on us to heal the planet... Since we were not going to do it on our own accord
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by pacespot(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Naijaepic:
Do will now agreed on the fact, human had messed up our environment. And, for the fact that truly, "climate change" is real.
Who remember that president who claimed that "climate change" is farce

The president is still on throne, Trump. He wants to force American economy open
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by pacespot(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
One of the positives from corona virus, because I know people will ask me what are the other positives, this virus has shown us money isn't everything as some people have proclaimed before now, humans have lost focus in finding cure for the virus. I love the way the virus is shaking the power stronghold of the world, I just pity the innocent who lost their lives to it.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by pacespot(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
LadySarah:

You that ur comments are always filled with bitterness and jealousy, don't kee yourself oo.

Thank you, I have never seen a positive comment from that guy, someone should put a watch on him before he commits suicide. Surfing the web is that easy, I know some sites that will pay hundreds of dollars for Explorer content
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Rick9(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
So Humans were nearly driven to extinction due to over pollution, ah mehhhb
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Vulcan24(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ouchbabe:

That's good. We are in it together

u ain't a dad, are u or u mean parenting
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by success97: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Michael Jackson saw it. Listen to his "earth song"
Pollution has messed things up
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by okrikaboi: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Skibofire:
Ciao
Meanx your moniker is interesting
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
this is necessary. the world is heading to a precipice of self destruction if mother nature didn't intervene. now the world is healing it self by default setting. its going on factory reset to have a new world. clean and sustainable environment.. village life will be so daring now..especially those living in mountainous regions...like Himalayas, obudu, jos plateau,
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Ouchbabe(f): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vulcan24:

u ain't a dad, are u or u mean parenting
Parenting
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
meobizy:

In the general sense people are better off mentally. Those cases would happen with or without the lockdown. Weak minded people will always tire of their existence. There is no way to pinpoint the lockdown as the reason for their woes, if they had any to begin with.
The planet is better off, and suicide has nothing to do with weakness.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
xmanco42:
Plot twist:
Human are the virus
Covid 19 is the cure
I cannot agree more. Humans are Earth's virus.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
WhatsApp me....If you are in Festac,you can always come around and eat food
Really?
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Sanchez01ScamMe: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

That's a huge dream, the emboldened. Tesla can't go global yet because many countries are still dependent on oil as their income source. Also, there is the availability issue of power in developing countries that won't encourage the patronage of electric vehicles.

As per Nigeria's, I better not say a thing.

SCAMMER!!!

Hello you dirty Scammer have you stopped scamming!!
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Realadey(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pollution is getting cleared because no more pollution from activities
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by MERCHANDISER: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
GloriaNinja:
Really?
Yes,good food.

Not only girls,even guys if you are hungry and you reside as abule ado,i'll feed you.
That's my little way of alleviating the plight of people this period.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Yes,good food.

Not only girls,even guys if you are hungry and you reside as abule ado,i'll feed you.
That's my little way of alleviating the plight of people this period.
I'm in Ibadan and not Lagos.. Any little token from you will do
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by fasakina: 2:24am On Apr 21, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)
PROMO : EARN 3 TIMES FASTER!

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by selfdefence: 4:21am On Apr 21, 2020
nature is truly healing itself
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Skibofire(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
okrikaboi:

Meanx your moniker is interesting
lmao I know right? U bury VT?
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by feedthenation(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Another masterpiece thread by Explorers.. you deserve an award.
Environmental pollution is very serious issue to the planet.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by okrikaboi: 12:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Skibofire:
lmao I know right? U bury VT?
Yh. We can't v here tho buh you can pm me ur numero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.