Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense (923 Views)

The Emergence Of Responsive Design And Its Impact On Web Design History / Most Userfriendly Websites To Shop For Groceries During The Coronavirus Pandemic / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Legacy649(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Am very sure the word corona virus is not a new name even to primary school today, this article covers alot about the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on google Adsense

So i decided to write my own perception of this corona virus of a thing that has become a global pandemic causing total lock down across the world and restriction to movement

Its so unfortunate that the corona virus has affected businesses both online and offline, the likes of dropshipping, mini importation and many other business have crumble

Online Business owners now have been forced to stay and work fro home

Google Adsense is also inclusive. Not long ago Google adsense sent me a mail, they explained how the corona virus is affecting them and their limitations in offering the best services since they are forced to work from home now due to lock down

Read More... https://legacytips.com/corona-virus-pandemic-and-its-impact-on-google-adsense/

Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Paul2love: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
The impact is all felt everywhere around the world.
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Some people are still cashing out big.

A friend of mine who reside in Benin cashed out over 10k $ on adsense.

you dont have to believe me.

even the owner of waploaded was catching out over 15k pounds on adsense monthly.

Just some viral contents/mp3 downloads and forcing users to click ads.

not free traffic though. i saw with my eyes and not them say....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Sanchez01: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Good AdSense didn't contact you but Google Ad Manager, which comprises of AdSense and Google AdX.
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Macgyver1: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:

even the owner of waploaded was catching out over 15k pounds on adsense monthly.

I need this tutorial o
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Macgyver1:

I need this tutorial o

am not givin tutorials; just a tip on how it's done I've given
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Macgyver1: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:

Okay, you said tomorrow right?
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Macgyver1:

Okay, you said tomorrow right?

yea

1 Like

Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by wwwtortoise(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:

Big bros, kindly drop it like it's hot cos my palms are itching already and I wouldn't want my pocket to join cool
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Big bros, kindly drop it like it's hot cos my palms are itching already and I wouldn't want my pocket to join cool

ok. chill for my tomorrow teachings

1 Like

Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by OYENIYIJK: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:

ok. chill for my tomorrow teachings
I'm really waiting I pray it will click for me because boy don try many things.
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Umueme: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:

Following
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by howmarket2: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2020
chuksbaby:

are you in abuja? can you mentor me or teach me some good online business.
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2020
howmarket2:
are you in abuja? can you mentor me or teach me some good online business.

I Have a free tutorial for it today.
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Timmzycul11: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2020
chuksbaby:

By what time bro?
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by howmarket2: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2020
chuksbaby:

okay I ll wait for it.
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And Its Impact On Google Adsense by Dalexicographer(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
chuksbaby:

When Sir?

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Telegram Kit 2.0 / Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Are Having Issues / Web Developer & Search Engine Optimization Trainee Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.