Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29570 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Just think, you can talk about the shoe or a current situation that ladies love, or a celebrity.

"immediately i saw your nose i almost called you cardi b"

ladies love cardi b and anything that will associate them with her

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Ballary

You Said The Boys In The Hood Got Eyes For her, thats The Thing About Attention, too Much Of It Will Make Them Start Misbehaving. When Everyone Wants A Woman And They Keep Showing It, you Just Have To Pull Back from That Woman and Let Her See That You Dont Have Time

Demanding For Money and She Is Not Your Girlfriend?

I Would Like To Ask, what Exactly Do You Want With This Girl? Are You Both In A Relationship?

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KAGMEN11(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
kissPlease can you explain this line further "in difficult situations or chaos you still remain calm"...Even when you are challenged or beaten?
Also how do you learn the act of when to keep calm and when to talk at the proper time? @kingzaddy
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KAGMEN11(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
??
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
KAGMEN11:
kissPlease can you explain this line further "in difficult situations or chaos you still remain calm"...Even when you are challenged or beaten?
Also how do you learn the act of when to keep calm and when to talk at the proper time? @kingzaddy
do A google search on serenity.

meditation can help you alot
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Ballary(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
KingZaddy:
Ballary

You Said The Boys In The Hood Got Eyes For her, thats The Thing About Attention, too Much Of It Will Make Them Start Misbehaving. When Everyone Wants A Woman And They Keep Showing It, you Just Have To Pull Back from That Woman and Let Her See That You Dont Have Time

Demanding For Money and She Is Not Your Girlfriend?

I Would Like To Ask, what Exactly Do You Want With This Girl? Are You Both In A Relationship?

I wanted to make her my gf, but when she started demanding too soon, and also saying I'm stingy and all.

I decided not to make her my gf again, what she does these days is to keep flashing me, and I barely call her,I only call her on my terms, when I feel to call.

Whenever we talk on phone, she will be telling me that many guys are after her, but that she decided to choose me,I know it is a manipulative tendencies.

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ballary

the moment a girl starts telling you guys are chasing her but she chose you, she is tryin to dominate.

for her to enjoy your money she has to be worth it, she has to prove herself

when she tells you "you are stingy" reply her "unapologitically i am girl, when the situation demands me to, you haven't impressed me of recent to want to wire your azza".

she has to earn it

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
i want to share with you how i met four drop dead gorgeous friends and left with the number of two out of four.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Ballary(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
KingZaddy:
Ballary

the moment a girl starts telling you guys are chasing her but she chose you, she is tryin to dominate.

for her to enjoy your money she has to be worth it, she has to prove herself

when she tells you "you are stingy" reply her "unapologitically i am girl, when the situation demands me to, you haven't impressed me of recent to want to wire your azza".

she has to earn it

Nice advice,I still believe she is trying to manipulate me lol.

But the best way for her to manipulate me is by been loyal to me.

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by ShiningStar001(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
KingZaddy:
let her be, she will come back around herself and dont jump onto the reply button too quickly
Good pm sir

She later came around as u said.

She told me sth wic am confused abt now.. She said her heart is strong now due to her past heartbreaks..
She even said fuc.k love.… lol

Wat do u think I can do sir?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
let me share this, just before the lock down i was walking down a street around ikeja and just in front of a closed store sat four drop dead beauties; it had been a while i wooed girls, i have attained a state where they bring theirselves to me but then i decided to try out my old play boy skills so i stopped in front of them with a puzzled look on my face as i stared at them, they stopped talking and looked at me wondering what was going on in my head; these girls had gorgeous eyes, too fine, one had brown eyes

i moved a little closer and pulled out my phone, they looked puzzled, i then faked a call to a friend and they were paying attention to what i was doing

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
then i said "bro you wont believe what i just saw today"

"i just met charlie's angels... yes and i am standing right in front of them" they suddenly laughed out loud and i continued

"they are laughing, yes bro... three brown skin and one light skin" they were smiling at me

"which one do you want? i will collect her number for you" they looked at themselves in amazement and laughed

"the light skin? no that one is taken, i already took her choose another one" they laughed again one said "this guy is crazy" but i continued

"i said no bro, take another one or should i pick for you? okay i will give you the one in the middle she is browner than the others" they enjoyed what i played out and i collected the number of the browner one and the light skin, i chatted with all of them, got their names and asked them to smile for a picture and they did

i haven't called them till date, thinking about it now i might call the light skin tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
what is the point of this story?

when you become good, these stuff will happen with so much easy and you would feel so comfortable and enjoy yourself.

i have gone past the league of toasting or wooing girls, my superior qualities do the talking and they draw closer

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2020
ShiningStar001:

Good pm sir

She later came around as u said.

She told me sth wic am confused abt now.. She said her heart is strong now due to her past heartbreaks..
She even said fuc.k love.… lol

Wat do u think I can do sir?
read her message and ignore

or reply "ok"

or reply "*yawns*"

Anything that shows you dont care

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2020
KingZaddy:
what is the point of this story?

when you become good, these stuff will happen with so much easy and you would feel so comfortable and enjoy yourself.

i have gone past the league of toasting or wooing girls, my superior qualities do the talking and they draw closer
am thinking about the part u faked a call to your friend and told him you have seen charlie's angels(which is a movie), but its obvious they must have watched the movie to understand what you meant, how about if they have not watch the movie, what do you think they would have done when you mentioned it, just my thought tho.

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2020
solobrain:

am thinking about the part u faked a call to your friend and told him you have seen charlie's angels(which is a movie), but its obvious they must have watched the movie to understand what you meant, how about if they have not watched what do you think they would have done when you mentioned it, just my thought tho.
apart from the fact that charlie's angels is a popular movie, the word angel is a compliment.

but using angels alone would be a cliche

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2020
KingZaddy:
apart from the fact that charlie's angels is a popular movie, the word angel is a compliment.

but using angels alone would be a cliche
nice one, i got it, at least I learnt something from it, you complimented them indirectly not like the normal guy who would call them an angel and get ignored, u passed yours through a message and they understood
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
i will drop something tomorrow but there are some info i cannot drop here for the females to see else they could take it and power up

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Chatting with girls solely depends on you, if you dont know the right thing to say that beautiful girl will ignore you because many guys are saying same thing.

your first message must catch her eyes and most probably puzzle her or make her laugh, she would be prompted to reply and when she does you will have to capitalize on it and keep the flow.

some people are usually head blank when it comes to chatting, your best bet is her profile, check her profile picture, profile history, her latest posts, you will find some thing.

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
KingZaddy:
i will drop something tomorrow but there are some info i cannot drop here for the females to see else they could take it and power up
so how are we going to get the info.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
solobrain:

so how are we going to get the info.
dont worry i will drop stuff but you all can also drop questions too
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by enesi009: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello I need advice on what step to take next , I have been seeing a girl of late , though I don't ask her out , but I have created a sexual flow with her , through phone call and to the extent we talk naughty on the Phone and to the extent of sexing her via phone, she is into me because she do call me , every day and then , later on I help her get a job so that we could be close and working together so as to builds more bond, but since then I started noticing when we are together she recieve calls , and also notice she do chart with some one when we are together on work and that get me upset but I try not to show it , there was dis day I saw some one she store d name as baby boo calling and then she immediately end the call. Since then I b4 then I noticed the attention she normally gives me by calling me every day asking me hw I am , if have eating and all day stop I am doing the calling more now and I feel am now catching feeling. There was dis day I went visiting her at her place and b4 I left she says she would call but dint and later we n she sent a text thanking me for comming and visiting her despite my work schedule and all that , which I reply her via text telling her when your heart belongs to someone u just want to be there for that person. After some days we didn't speak and she dint call , after which I called her and says I dint hear from her and all that which she reply by saying sorry , after that we just talk briefly and I was about going somewhere so I told her would talk later but don't call , after that day I decided to call her the Next day by 11pm ..she dint pick dis is some one I use to call late b4 and she picks my call , later I call her after a day in the morning which she picks and then I ask her why she didn't return my call after and she said she was supprise am calling her late and den I responded by saying so because I called late that was why she didn't return my call ,the next thing she said was what am I trying to do dat dis is morning I she needs to greet her mom she would call me back ,which she never did later on ,so I didn't call her that day again and then d next day I called her she didn't pick or reply my call..it been two days now.. I have decided not to call her again and even if she calls am not picking her call, so please advise me because I am already catching feeling for her but don't know what steps to take.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
KingZaddy:
dont worry i will drop stuff but you all can also drop questions too
ok
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
enesi009

i see what is playing out here, the first mistake you made was loose control of your emotions and giving her a job where you work, that is a big fvck up. what did you expect when she sees you everyday at work and coupled with the fact that you call so often like its your duty, coupled with the fact that she is not even your girlfriend, who does that bro, who?

here is what i want you to do, keep her in the friendzone, get a control of that emotion by getting closer and friendly to other girls, stop giving the attention you are giving her, do not speak to her about your calls anymore because she owes you nothing, stop all those unnecessary calling and textin and chatting, channel focus to your job and treat her you would treat a normal friend. ignore her calls and chats if they come.

keep emotions out! keep emotions hidden! you have shown her too much of it and how much you want her. i want you to give her the impression that you are an asset and you are hard to get. look for pretty girls

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
enesi009

look for other girls and create friendship with them without involving emotions, create and impression that she is a thing of the past, or create an impression that you are losing interest in her.

after you achieve these, tell me her reaction
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
enesi009

you said you created a sexual flow with which of cause is good but you starting being to attached. the part where you got her a job in the same place with you is where your problem started.

you have to stop being available for her now.

why would you be angry because of what you saw on her phone? such things you just wink your eyes and go silent on her and begin to show disinterest in her.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by enesi009: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2020
KingZaddy:
enesi009

you said you created a sexual flow with which of cause is good but you starting being to attached. the part where you got her a job in the same place with you is where your problem started.

you have to stop being available for her now.

why would you be angry because of what you saw on her phone? such things you just wink your eyes and go silent on her and begin to show disinterest in her.

Thanks Boss for the advice I would stick to it like the air I breathe,

Update ,I posted pics of my elder sister on WhatsApp , wishing her happy Birthday , later on I saw she commented on the status too wishing her birthday, but I have decided not to ever respond to her and I ignored the message sent to me
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by PHOTSEE(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingzaddy
Don't you think he needs to get her committed to the relationship as soon as he get her attention back?
because she his almost used to his approaches such as sex chatting.

He need to close in , once he get attraction back on him, alse it becomes a pattern to her. what do you think?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by enesi009: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
enesi009:

Thanks Boss for the advice I would stick to it like the air I breathe,

Update ,I posted pics of my elder sister on WhatsApp , wishing her happy Birthday , later on I saw she commented on the status too wishing her birthday, but I have decided not to ever respond to her and I ignored the message sent to me

A text From her this time asking how am I doing and work, I don't reply , I just read and ignore

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2020
hello guys! i have been working on a book on relationship and dating and it has been taking my time, hence the reason why i have not been updating

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2020
KingZaddy:
hello guys! i have been working on a book on relationship and dating and it has been taking my time, hence the reason why i have not been updating
can't wait to read that book. The knowledge in that book will be excess
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
solobrain:
can't wait to read that book. The knowledge in that book will be excess
there Are Some Dangerous knowledge I Cannot Give Out To Young Boy so They Dont Abuse It, hence The Reason Why A Book Will Be Published

How To Make Any Girl Want To Be On Video record

How To Date Two Girls And make Them Accept Each Other

How To Enlarge The Dick With Out Pills

How To Last Longer in Sex

Baby mama Syndrome

The Right Way To Chat

How To Touch And Play With Her when She Visits For The First Time

The Approach Superior Men Use To Get Women

Many More

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.