Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now (3244 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now by jagaban002(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
SocialJustice:
Why is your bill N11k. Please find out your meter category. Is the house metered, if not your bill should be N1800 max. Report this to NERC. If we do not stand to fight this madness, Discos will continue flouting NERC order and continue serving outrageous bills.
Thanks I will soon move out soon

1 Like

Re: They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now by Overself: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
jagaban002:
With this stay at home and extension of 2 weeks , no food and the light is not even stable and we still receive nepa bill .
Please can someone indicate what the governmt have used to help him or her this period because for me have seen non
U na jagaban na,d money na small change gringrin
Re: They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
jagaban002:

We did not use light for 14 good months when we trying to get our own transtromer and they sum up the bill so the money is there for every houses .
This bill don’t encourage the stay at home at all
Is that not Madness?? How can they add up a supoosed bill of a 14 month Black-out??

OP, you need to move out of that area??!
Re: They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now by snitchbitch: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
See this one, you are enjoying, where I stay earlier, their bill has reached 300,000 plus and they are still bringing more bills. Anytime I go to their office to drop the 2k everybody donated, the district manager will look me like he should slap me and I should die, I won't even bulge, he will yell that "this money you brought is too small now" I will say, OK lemme go and use it to buy petrol, then he will beg me to come back.

In the north, nobody pays NEPA bill, and then no born their father to cut the light, even the prepaid meters they are collecting at 40k ,50k down south, are receiving free sunlight and rainfall on electric poles in the north.

Welcome to Nigeria!!!!
Re: They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now by budaatum: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
lordm:
See the kind debt you owe NEPA , no wonder light no dy steady
Imagine! And he is not the only one nor does he owe the most. According to his bill, he does not even have a meter reading.

In any other country light sellers would be bankrupt! Goes to show we are our own source of problems, both the company who can't bill properly and the debtors who don't pay their bills.

By the way, the Nigerian government owes the most, having not paid electricity bill for government properties for years.

1 Like

Re: They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now by orisa37: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
This Government is "MISAPPROPRIATING NIGERIA MONEY LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE EVERYWHERE IN THE NORTH.
Re: They Just Brought Nepa Bill To My House Now by orisa37: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
orisa37:
This Government is "MISAPPROPRIATING NIGERIA MONEY LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE EVERYWHERE IN THE NORTH.

THIS GOVERNMENT IS ALWAYS THINKING AND DREAMING ABOUT RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS NOTHING MORE THAN RIFA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others / Why Buhari Was Right To Attain The APC NEC Today(opinion) / Edo 2020: APC Will Balance Obaseki's Incumbency With Federal Might- Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.