Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? (960 Views)

Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by YOLO1(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Am using this opportunity to appeal to our online warriors who knows the way in making money online should please help their brothers and sisters here.
It's no longer news that the government has extended the lockdown by another 14 days.
Things are hard for those who have nothing to do. A transfer of knowledge to them can put food on their table this session and beyond.
I hearby solicit on behalf of other people looking to grasp hold that volunteers should come out and teach people freely basically about making money online.
Please kindly show interest if you are willing to teach and you meet this 2 conditions
1. You must be a master and really making money in that field
2. You must be willing to teach it for free.

Thanks you as you contribute.

1 Like

Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Ftc for the fisrt time dedicated to all Nigerians struggling during this hard time..
Let me park well here at least person go learn something.
Abeg na God I take beg una may someone look my way at least may person buy food stuffs..
Gt bank
Good bless.
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by doctor306(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Am done replying
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by YOLO1(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
itzzkhaliii Don't just see everythread you see as an opportunity to beg. What you should look out for is skills and knowledge that can uplift you from you begging position. Those you are asking for help don't have 2 heads and some of them are younger than you.
I implore you to edit that your post or I report you to the mods

1 Like

Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by YOLO1(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
doctor306 All we want is an open and transparent teaching. If you have anything to teach, kindly say it here so that all Nairalanders can gain.
No need for people to contact you personally

1 Like

Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by YOLO1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga Iykepromotions, sorry for calling you out. I can see you viewing this thread. I know you run one of the best threads on nairaland on domain flipping.
For the sake of this Corona period, can you please teach some people for free?
Am also into domain flipping but may not be able to teach as perfectly as you do.
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by YOLO1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga iLegendd, I know you're truly a legend when it comes to Amazon Kindle Publishing. Can you teach some nairalanders freely for the sake of this lockdown?

1 Like

Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by doctor306(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
A
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by bestabigaelever(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
doctor306:

I don't want to teach all nairalanders I only want to teach interested people sir

Shebi its my teaching , my knowledge even my data gan self ? Or did i break a Nairaland rule sir ?

I'm interested sir
Thank you
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by doctor306(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
A
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by Blacknote: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
YOLO1 I'm interested in learning domain flipping.
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by YOLO1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Blacknote:
YOLO1 I'm interested in learning domain flipping.
Wait a bit. Hopefully, the domain flipping gurus will signify to teach you

1 Like

Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by YOLO1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I'm interested sir
Thank you
It may be risky to contact an unknown person personally. If anybody has a business or skill to teach, let him or her openly talk about it first
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by doctor306(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
YOLO1:

It may be risky to contact an unknown person personally. If anybody has a business or skill to teach, let him or her openly talk about it first

Ur rules or nairalands ?

And am done replying messages for today kindly wait for testimonies sir
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by Fr33born(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
YOLO1:
Oga iLegendd, I know you're truly a legend when it comes to Amazon Kindle Publishing. Can you teach some nairalanders freely for the sake of this lockdown?

You say wetin? I laugh in tongues
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by AIIyIic(f): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice thread here. This is really what people need at dis time
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by DBAAMI(f): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please I am interested in learning 3d logo thanks
Re: 14 Days Lockdown Challenge: What Digital Skill Can You Teach Nairalanders Free? by Eberechi24(f): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Fr33born:

You say wetin? I laugh in tongues

Why do you laugh in tongues?

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your 1k To 100k Today With This Bet9ja Booking Code. Deadline Is 1:30pm / What Business Can One Do With N500,000 ??? / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 29 October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.