Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (189896 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by malele(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

Dawg u are living a dirty life
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Victor0885: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
It could be spiritual, just fast and pray.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Victor08032(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello brother, regarding to your request& solution to your problem.

There is a quick 3 steps you need to take.

1, Your diagnosed symptoms deal with nerve system which been affected through your sexual abdominal disease, if am not mistaken, it already affected your large intestine, this disease called perthurliate

-Your sugar level result must be examined
-Your costipation stool result needs to be leveled
-You blood coloured deep level also needs to flow, & the result of osmosis.

2, The above drugs prescription, ensure you follow the use steadily..

I will advise you to get contact information from Selling agent of those drugs pharmaceutical whome doctors direction.

G&G drugs is advisable.

3, Let me see the result I narrated from the no 1, I think I can also help items of harbal medicine

This will be automatic clearing from all the infirmities.. Constant me on this no. 08020962020.

God will heal you.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nephilim: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

hahaha! I'm sure you are among those children that used to boast on romanceland! "I brought her to my house, giv it to her for 3 hours and she was just moaning like she wan die" lolz!!

Too bad, this ain't ending well I tell you!
Just be hopeful and do what you can do.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Slimsly100(f): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
lordm:
They need to check your carburetor, even your crankshaft

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by grandstar(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright.
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

It does damage their wombs
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by geezynoni: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I'm a student boss
Ehn..a nursing student

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Chai.. When they tell you make you no lick any plate you see, you no gree. Now see wetin plate lick lick don do you. Well, I'll advise you Just go for more medical check ups and also be very prayerful cos this might even be spiritual too... I hope you get healed. Again, stop chookin ya tongue inside every Coochie you see, some get madt bacteria and infections. And also, avoid having unprotected sex with random gurls.

Bro I don't need to be a doctor to agree with you. Some dey my yard now with some Yahoo boys dey eat dey kee themselves since lockdown.

So many ashawo on the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by chuksjuve(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Newton third law of motion ;

For every action , there is a equal and opposite reaction.

That's just the summary of my comment ..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by tete7000(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kay25:
There is God's healing hand but it doesn't come without a you asking for forgiveness and turning back to him.then he will make the crooked path straight.I pray for you in jess name you are healed go and sin no more

Na so?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by eazisky(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
And you want to be well after all these things you said you’ve done of which i know you’ll still go back to

This is what you get when you can’t control your prick to stay in one place undecided

Weldon u that u can control your pussy, ppl like u are worse
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is the result of living a wayward life. Sebi u dey form hard man on top waywardness. So why are u crying to us now? Or has nobody ever advised u to stop this dirty lifestyle? But what did u do? As always, u think those advising u are dumb!

Pls repent of waywardness and serve God. The devil's enjoyment is only a mirage. It certainly ends in tears. Go to God and ask for forgiveness of sins and turn a new leaf. Sleeping with everything in skirt is never an achievement.
Give ur life to Christ and serve him with all ur might. Pls .

2 Likes

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Crystalehis(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Guy u need to go for a Test ooo so very important
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by soojar(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

I will advice you go for another HIV test. It's possible you were in your 'window' period when you did the test. That whitish tongue is one of the early symptoms of HIV

Taling about HIV, if it;s positive, it's not a death sentence, infact you can live a better life up to 100 sef better than the HIV negative people.

For now since there is no chance of running tests, I advice you continue to eat well especially more of fruits.

Be responsible in your sex escapades.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by tvcblogspot: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

You may have oral yeast infection. Please read about Candida online s it may be helpful
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Slimsly100(f): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where d pix na angry
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by daewoorazer(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
ioreth69:
microbiologist

Hahahaha...you sabi
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by solinho(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Its definitely HIV... sorry bro. Uve joined the HIV Queue
Not necessarily HIV, it may be candidiasis

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by quickly: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

It’s either an STD like HIV or herpes or u have another illness manifesting in your body.

That is capitalizing on ur bodies weak immunity.

Go do test at various clinics before you die suddenly. It might not be HIV.

Some girls r diseases carriers just like guys.

Back in d day one of my guy go lick kitten na so after 2/3 days my guy no fit eat . All I’m tongue be like dem rub sand paper on top am. Plus bleeding gums. E don carry nasty pussy bacteria inside gums

Some vagina carry acid which is for killing bacteria but some girls r extra acidic and vagina na bacteria warehouse.

U go nack some girls finish if u know wash ur prick immediately. You go Get craw craw for prick for life.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Okwyjesus(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Trueigbo:
Go for another hiv test at another location
why.You thought you diagnosis
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by mofeoluwadassah: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
eazisky:

Weldon u that u can control your pussy, ppl like u are worse
okay
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Mimicle101: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
...... my 2cent. Should it be positive.

Remember it's not the end of the word. It does not kill infact you can leave your full normal life by maintaining a healthy life stlye, eating well and being on medication.

First. Go for medical test. You shall get all your answers
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by blazesam(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

that tuberculosis coupled with hypertitis and diabetes and the white tongue is kidney infection
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by InvertedHammer: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

/
Nothing to worry about.

The world is overpopulated.

We need some people to check out to allow room for sensible ones to grow.

Goodbye.

R.I.P in advance.

\

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by decency12(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
You need to do Urine culture, redo the HIV like 5to6 months coming. Try to also meet a tradomedical personnel to analyze you and see what they can find out and treat at this early stage
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ifko: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Go for another HIV test, with all these symptoms my mind tell me u have join the league of shaku shaku
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by AsawanaDgreat: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Come ma mix Lagos agboo for you, just one week you will be fine.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Lilimax(f): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
PureGoldh:
Egungun don enter express...Sorry bro...always Play safe.

Meanwhile...my people,if you need Pure Original Honey.. Contact 081 0166 6771 or the number attached on the picture below....Bless up
Yummy
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by travis26: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Trueigbo:
Go for another hiv test at another location
no be hiv,na stds bruh
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Mavor: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
skin to skin ke!!!!
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ahms12(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Those signs are HIV symptoms...it might be in his window period, try go for HIV test again

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by drmikeadams(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin. If u know the rate at which girls share toto these days ehn, u as a guy for ur own sanity will buy cartons of CD and run away from skin to skin.....if u think say HIV no dey again,,think again...herpes sef dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.