Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Naughty Sisters - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Naughty Sisters (114921 Views)

Naughty By Choice (18+) / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Naughty gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Dickson25(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naughty Sisters by KelvinCoaster(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2020
Short update!
Re: The Naughty Sisters by ThrillPlus: 8:24pm On May 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 11:18am On May 22, 2020
Briefly, I remembered one of the idioms I had thought. It was the famous one made by Julius Caesar. I had certainly crossed the Rubicon.
Go ahead, I muttered. She stuck it in her mouth.

Like a lollipop, she licked it with relish, making some plopping sounds. Some minutes later, I could not resist the hold. I came up with an explosive climax, spurting out semen. She directed my dick on the ground, so all those releases messed the floor.

She cleaned up herself and the mess. Some minutes later, I left the house. As I walked towards the exit gate of the estate, my phone rang. It was Madam Clementina.

"Good evening, madam', I greeted.

'Good evening, Mayo. How's the lesson going on? How are my daughters faring?"

What a million-dollar question. There was no way I would tell her that we spent one hour for the lesson and the second hour to do ungodly things.

"Lesson is going on well, ma'am", I answered.

"How about them? Are they cooperating?"

Oh, they were more than cooperating, I thought grimly. 'Surely, they are cooperating madam."

"Alright. If any of them is not cooperating, let me know. You must teach them very well and they must pass their exams with flying colors this time. They must excel in all their subjects."

"There's no problem, ma'am," I answered quickly. "They will surely pass this time around."

"Okay. Well done."

"Yes, maam."

I whistled softly to myself after she disconnected the line. If this woman ever got to know what I was doing with her daughters, I knew I would be in a big, big trouble. I consoled myself that she would never get to know.

After all, Martha and Maggie were not kids. Would they be so reckless as to reveal such an act? Would they naively go on to let the cat out of the bag?

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Gautamawazza: 3:08pm On May 22, 2020
[sub][/sub Interesting... More updates please
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Ann2012(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Naughty Sisters by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update
''they were morethan cooperating''.
Short update!

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by kweensheba: 7:26am On May 23, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 3:05pm On May 24, 2020
If this woman ever got to know what I was doing with her daughters, I knew I would be in a big, big trouble. I consoled myself that she would never get to know.

After all, Martha and Maggie were not kids. Would they be so reckless as to reveal such an act? Would they naively go on to let the cat out of the bag?

On Friday, I was there at my normal time, but a big surprise awaited me.

"There's a change of where the lesson would be taking place,' the house maid announced as soon as I stepped inside the house.

"Huh?"

"Yes. Mummy said instead of using the library upstairs, you are to use the dinning-table over there. Daddy and mummy will not come around until after seven p.m., so there will be no distraction."

My heart was thumping. Had madam suspected anything? But, surely if she knew what had happened, she would not take things so calmly.

I nodded dumbly at the house maid and moved to the table she had pointed at. It was a large mahogany table which served as the dining table. The top looked very glossy, but I was in no mood to appreciate aesthetics.

The twins soon came to join me there and from the way they looked, they too felt uncomfortable with the new arrangement. Whether we liked it or not, that was the place we had to start using.

Here, everything was formal. There was no way we could digress to trivialities. We could not try any nonsense. With the way the maid hovered around us, I knew that the days of lascivious extra-curricular activities were over. Martha and Maggie very much knew this too.

After a week, I adjusted to the new setting.

Somehow, I was glad that the nonsense I was doing with the girls was over. I was also somehow glad that I never had coital sex with any of them. I went there to teach them English language and Literature-in-English lessons; and my essence of going there should stop at that.

I continued taking them in the lesson for the next months. I only stopped after they had taken their UTME, GCE and SSCE examinations.

"Let me thank you for your efforts," Madam Clementina said. "With what you have done, I'm sure they will do very well in all the exams."

"Thank you, madam."

She paid me off generously.

Finally, when the results of the last of the examination they did came out, I was glad they performed very well. Madam Clementina was most impressed. She called me on the phone again.

Full download at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

3 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters by OPC90(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2020
The change of venue a blessing in disguise
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Calenikan(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2020
God has finally save you from doom
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Dbeautyy(m): 5:39am On May 25, 2020
If you can afford #200, please get the pdf version of this book. You have alot to learn from it far beyond the naughtiness. I got mine yesterday, and I never regretted it. There is a message in it for the husband out there who still sleeps around and also there is a message in it to that woman, shouting on your husband won't bring him back to you, you will only succeed in pushing him away the more. Rather report the matter to God and you will see Him rescue your hubby from the grip of "Delilahs". Casova God bless, I beleive the later part of this book should be titled 'The Message'. May God restore all broken home and revitalize all dying marriage with fresh wine from the winepress. Amen

Please, no one should quote me to help him or her with my copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 9:38am On May 25, 2020
Dbeautyy:
If you can afford #200, please get the pdf version of this book. You have alot to learn from it far beyond the naughtiness. I got mine yesterday, and I never regretted it. There is a message in it for the husband out there who still sleeps around and also there is a message in it to that woman, shouting on your husband won't bring him back to you, you will only succeed in pushing him away the more. Rather report the matter to God and you will see Him rescue your hubby from the grip of "Delilahs". Casova God bless, I beleive the later part of this book should be titled 'The Message'. May God restore all broken home and revitalize all dying marriage with fresh wine from the winepress. Amen

Thank you so much for your commendable comments.

I really appreciate them.

I will also say AMEN to all your prayers. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Naughty Sisters by kweensheba: 7:59pm On May 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naughty Sisters by FairCritic(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Hmn....
Re: The Naughty Sisters by vivienD: 4:09pm On May 26, 2020
Dbeautyy:

pls i am new to this okadabooks and i v made payment tru bank transfer,how long do i v to wait to be able to get access to the book ?

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by vivienD: 5:45pm On May 26, 2020
Finally got to finish the book and it was worth it ��

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 7:48am On May 27, 2020
Finally, when the results of the last of the examination they did came out, I was glad they performed very well. Madam Clementina was most impressed. She called me on the phone.

"Thank you, Mayo. You've really done well. I can see that you have proved that you are indeed a good teacher."

"Ah, thank you, ma'am. To God be the glory."

It was towards the end of September that my lessons ended as the girls prepared to take their post-UTME exams. That same month, Bola and I perfected our plans towards our introduction, engagement and wedding. One night in October, I finally bared my mind on my sexual dissatisfaction to her.

"Don't you think you should spice up the sex part?," I told her.

She looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean the sex we have is drab. It is not really as exciting as it ought to be. It's only the bishop position that we use. You're against all other positions I've suggested. Cant we try something new?"

She smiled, held my left palm and squeezed it. "I've told you that when we marry, you can try all the positions in the world that you want. For now, were not even supposed to be having sex in the first place. What the Bible says is the bed must be undefiled. So, you have to be content with the small one you were given."

She got me there. I sighed and said nothing more.

I tagged along, believing that things would turn out fine. I heard nothing about Martha and Maggie again as I prepared for my wedding with Bola. The two girls had become things of the past, as far as I was concerned.

The wedding came up in the last week of November that year. Mercifully, the weather was good and everything went well. It was held in Lagos. I was glad to become a married man.

In the hotel where we lodged that Saturday evening right after the wedding reception, I was eager to remove my wedding suit and to grab my wife.

"Sorry, you can't go beyond the kissing," she informed.

I looked astonished. "Why?"

"I'm having my period."

I felt so disappointed. It was not as if she was a virgin or we had never done it before, but I had always fantasized the first night of making love as a wedded couple. Maybe it meant nothing, but I had that fetish fantasy. Now, with this development, it had puffed into the air.

"Don't worry," she said, seeing how disappointed I looked. 'In three days time, it will be over."

Three days time! It sounded like three years. Well, no problem. I would hold on and await the day.

We moved to my mini-flat apartment at Alapere, a suburb of Ketu, Lagos. On Tuesday afternoon, I came home with the full realization that I would be making love to my wife that day. As if it was a novel experience I looked forward to it.

Full story available @
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Ann2012(f): 8:40am On May 27, 2020
Well done OP
Re: The Naughty Sisters by OPC90(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2020
Congratulations for being a married Man
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Zamar: 1:52pm On May 27, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 7:57am On May 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Naughty Sisters by UltimateSpice: 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
OPC90:
Congratulations for being a married Man

grin
Re: The Naughty Sisters by PrudySara(f): 10:47pm On May 28, 2020
This is interesting. Thanks for the update OP
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Tboyofficial: 8:38am On May 29, 2020
I dey try pay with okadabooks the stuff no work OP bro can I pay with airtime? Post ur email for the payment bro.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
Tboyofficial:
I dey try pay with okadabooks the stuff no work OP bro can I pay with airtime? Post ur email for the payment bro.

Thanks for your interest. The PDF will cost N200 glo recharge pin number. Send it to kikinova882@gmail.com
Re: The Naughty Sisters by ThrillPlus: 8:40pm On May 29, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 7:23am On May 30, 2020
We moved to my mini-flat apartment at Alapere, a suburb of Ketu, Lagos. On Tuesday afternoon, I came home with the full realization that I would be making love to my wife that day.

Not long after she came in, I grabbed her by the waist.

"Now is the time for me to make love to my wife," I said.

"Oh, oh. Cant you wait? Ive just come in now."

"Oh, that will even make it sweet. Come on."

"Dont I need to take a shower?"

I chuckled. "Not at all. You dont need it."

I carried her to the bedroom and gently flopped her on the bed. "Let me show you how a good husband should make love to his wife."

I went on straight to completely unclad myself and to remove her cloth, leaving only the pantie and the bra.

"Wow, my darling Bola! What superb tits you have there," I said on a light note and grabbed her boobs. I squeezed them as they stood enticingly on her chest.

They were real and natural, no doubt. Staring at those nipples, they looked tantalizing enough to be bitten. After smooching on her boobs, I switched my attention to her thighs. I played around her genitals for a while, sucking and biting close up to the brownish puckering flesh, even with her pant still on.

While I nibbled, sucked and fondled her breasts, she remained silent. That was my wife for you. I believed she was enjoying it, but was too conservative to admit it.

I stopped to return to her boobs.

"Do you really like me playing with your tits?" I asked irrelevantly as I squeezed and kneaded her deeply.

I caressed the fullness of her boobs in my eager hands. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her pantie, smoothening it against her skin, and gliding easily over the roundness of her bums.

My fingers slipped further into the crevasse just above her anus.

I slid the lacy pantie down her thighs and legs. In the semi-dark room, I could see her lush pussy. I thought of smacking her, but I knew she would not fancy such an amorous gesture. I put my right hand on her tingling bum and rubbed it briefly.

I parted her legs, but it seemed the gap was still tight. I raised her left leg high from the knee. My hand moved from the bust to the waist line and to the targeted groin.

The Naughty Sisters https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

4 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters by tonysunkan: 11:48am On May 30, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naughty Sisters by kweensheba: 1:56pm On May 30, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Saturn101: 4:59pm On May 30, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Xtardom(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
Op this your episode is too short try make it more bulky

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.