Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Naughty Sisters - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Naughty Sisters (114913 Views)

Naughty By Choice (18+) / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Naughty gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naughty Sisters by mayorbch(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2020
I paid N200 via airtime to be able to read the story. Guess what? 16hours later, I'm yet to get it. Is that how they operate or have I been scammed?
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 8:08am On May 31, 2020
mayorbch:
I paid N200 via airtime to be able to read the story. Guess what? 16hours later, I'm yet to get it. Is that how they operate or have I been scammed?

Sorry about that. Write to complain about it to Okadabooks.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by claxrep96(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2020
hehehe � � Abeg Bros loving dis story following � to �
Re: The Naughty Sisters by mayorbch(m): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2020
CasNova:

Sorry about that. Write to complain about it to Okadabooks.

And I have been summarily ignored. That's really not good.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Chibuking1402(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
mayorbch:
Guy...I did similar thing to one story on Nairaland here, I didn't receive any story in my mail till now even after complaining, scammers are everywhere and they're real
Re: The Naughty Sisters by kweensheba: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nice update

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
claxrep96:
hehehe � � Abeg Bros loving dis story following � to �

Thanks for your interest.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by FairCritic(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Khriztarl(f): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice ups.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by KrazzyAndy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bro howfar how i fit get the pdf?
Re: The Naughty Sisters by mayorbch(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
Bro howfar how i fit get the pdf?

Okadabooks is a scammer. I'm a victim. Don't do anything with them
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2020
mayorbch:

Okadabooks is a scammer. I'm a victim. Don't do anything with them

You are wrong. The fact you have an issue with them does not make Okadabooks a scammer.

Many people have successfully downloaded e-books on the platform.

Why don't you try to resolve your issue with them, instead of SCANDALIZING them?

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by mayorbch(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2020
BigBasher:

You are wrong. The fact you have an issue with them does not make Okadabooks a scammer.

Many people have successfully downloaded e-books on the platform.

Why don't you try to resolve your issue with them, instead of SCANDALIZING them?

I have no time to drag anyone especially okadabooks to the mud. I'm just saying my mind. It is said that there is no second opportunity to correct a first impression. How about when the complaints become consistent?

I am a voracious reader and when I pay for a file and the file isn't delivered, do you even know how annoying that could be?

Anyway I have swept the matter under the carpet but they won't see me again nor my friends not my friends' friends' friends.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Big up to the OP

I don already purchase the novel and finished it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Chibuking1402(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
mayorbch:

I have no time to drag anyone especially okadabooks to the mud. I'm just saying my mind. It is said that there is no second opportunity to correct a first impression. How about when the complaints become consistent?

I am a voracious reader and when I pay for a file and the file isn't delivered, do you even know how annoying that could be?

Anyway I have swept the matter under the carpet but they won't see me again nor my friends not my friends' friends' friends.
I understand your pain bro I'm also a victim of okadabooks even after several complaint, nothing was done about it, that's how I lost my money. Don't mind that guy defending those scammers...is only God will judge those fraudsters masquerading as genuine business people.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Omittesb:
Big up to the OP

I don already purchase the novel and finished it.

Nice one, brother.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
More
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2020
I thought of smacking her, but I knew she would not fancy such an amorous gesture. I put my right hand on her tingling bum and rubbed it briefly. I parted her legs, but it seemed the gap was still tight.

I raised her left leg high from the knee. My hand moved from the bust to the waist line and to the targeted groin.

By now, despite her seeming lack of keenness, she was dripping wet. I dipped my finger inside her and she looked shocked at this lasciviousness.

Deliberately, the finger slipped deeper in. I remembered I was good with my fingers in things like this. Deftly, I probed the sensitive Instruments. They got her moaning as I fingered her folds and teased the labia and vulvas.

She could feel my naked torso against her belly. I thought of playing scissors with her but I knew she would back out of that sophisticated technique.

Finally, my hand held my dick to guide it inside her. I could not afford to waste time further. I made her legs further wide open and slid my cock fully inside her. It slipped in easily. I started the thrusting and she let out a sound as my big dick filled her.

I then started moving gently and slowly in and out. I could feel the contraction of her inner muscles as she adjusted her body to the new motion.

As usual, my dear Bola could not respond satisfactorily to the rhythm of the movement. I just had to teach her how to do that better and she just had to improve. I decided to do the thrusting in slow but deep strokes. I held onto her big bum as my body moved pleasantly on her body.

She was not a total novice with nothing to offer. That was an understatement. She contracted her muscles at the pelvic area. Her pussy was like contrasting encirclement that I could very much feel round my dick.

That act was certainly a hot one that pushed me to the cliff of climax. I caved in as I let out an eruption of hot larva of semen. The whole load was deposited inside her, but who said I could not do so to my darling wife?

Ten weeks after our wedding, Bola informed me she went for a pregnancy test and she was eight-week pregnant.

Really? I exclaimed, moving over to her to give her a hug. Oh, thats great news. Im so happy.
Indeed, I was happy. In Africa, especially in Nigeria, the joy of marriage is productivity; so I was glad there was no delay in that.

I would not be the only one that would be gladdened by the news. I was sure my parents, especially my mother, would also be gladdened.

The following week, she went to register for antenatal. As the pregnancy developed, I gave her the best supportive role a man could give his darling wife. I ensured that she was not in any way stressed.

It was on a very rainy day in the middle of July the following year when Bola delivered a baby girl. I was not freaky about gender, so I welcome the baby with full gladness.

We named her Deborah. Debby soon brought good luck because two weeks after she was born, I got an invitation to interview in an independent television station. I prepared very well for the interview.

Despite my lack of previous experience in electronic medium, I was shortlisted.

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Papertrails(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
CasNova:
I thought of smacking her, but I knew she would not fancy such an amorous gesture. I put my right hand on her tingling bum and rubbed it briefly. I parted her legs, but it seemed the gap was still tight.

I raised her left leg high from the knee. My hand moved from the bust to the waist line and to the targeted groin.

By now, despite her seeming lack of keenness, she was dripping wet. I dipped my finger inside her and she looked shocked at this lasciviousness.

Deliberately, the finger slipped deeper in. I remembered I was good with my fingers in things like this. Deftly, I probed the sensitive Instruments. They got her moaning as I fingered her folds and teased the labia and vulvas.

She could feel my naked torso against her belly. I thought of playing scissors with her but I knew she would back out of that sophisticated technique.

Finally, my hand held my dick to guide it inside her. I could not afford to waste time further. I made her legs further wide open and slid my cock fully inside her. It slipped in easily. I started the thrusting and she let out a sound as my big dick filled her.

I then started moving gently and slowly in and out. I could feel the contraction of her inner muscles as she adjusted her body to the new motion.

As usual, my dear Bola could not respond satisfactorily to the rhythm of the movement. I just had to teach her how to do that better and she just had to improve. I decided to do the thrusting in slow but deep strokes. I held onto her big bum as my body moved pleasantly on her body.

She was not a total novice with nothing to offer. That was an understatement. She contracted her muscles at the pelvic area. Her pussy was like contrasting encirclement that I could very much feel round my dick.

That act was certainly a hot one that pushed me to the cliff of climax. I caved in as I let out an eruption of hot larva of semen. The whole load was deposited inside her, but who said I could not do so to my darling wife?

Ten weeks after our wedding, Bola informed me she went for a pregnancy test and she was eight-week pregnant.

Really? I exclaimed, moving over to her to give her a hug. Oh, thats great news. Im so happy.
Indeed, I was happy. In Africa, especially in Nigeria, the joy of marriage is productivity; so I was glad there was no delay in that.

I would not be the only one that would be gladdened by the news. I was sure my parents, especially my mother, would also be gladdened.

The following week, she went to register for antenatal. As the pregnancy developed, I gave her the best supportive role a man could give his darling wife. I ensured that she was not in any way stressed.

It was on a very rainy day in the middle of July the following year when Bola delivered a baby girl. I was not freaky about gender, so I welcome the baby with full gladness.

We named her Deborah. Debby soon brought good luck because two weeks after she was born, I got an invitation to interview in an independent television station. I prepared very well for the interview.

Despite my lack of previous experience in electronic medium, I was shortlisted.

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

Congratulations.....
Re: The Naughty Sisters by OPC90(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Double congrats
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Zamar: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naughty Sisters by UltimateSpice: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Interesting.

Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2020
More
Re: The Naughty Sisters by FairCritic(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cool story.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Debby soon brought good luck because two weeks after she was born, I got an invitation to interview in an independent television station. I prepared very well for the interview. Despite my lack of previous experience in electronic medium, I was shortlisted.

Few days after the interview, I was employed to work as education correspondent. The remunerations were mouth-watering and I was glad to get the job. New Time television would undoubtedly offer me the opportunity explore my dream of working for a television station.

I learnt fast and put my best in the job. As education correspondent, I was on a familiar turf, so to say. From state Ministry of Education to the federal ministry; higher institutions, external examination bodies, and the likes, I became immersed in my job.

Few weeks after I started, my first major and intriguing story was a sex tape scandal from Atlascope University, a private university. The leaked recording went viral and the onus fell on me to investigate. I went to the campus and made discreet enquiries. I finally met the young lady, the under graduate student, who made the tape. It was a secret video recording of the sex scene she had with a senior lecturer in her department.

The publicity forced the university to conduct its own investigation. At the end of the enquiries, the lecturer a senior lecturer in his mid-fifties - was dismissed from service and charged to court for sexual assault.
Now, I found my job really interesting.

Three years after I started the job, I continued to be doing very well. The news editor and some other senior colleagues attested to this. I had got some written commendations and even some awards for my diligent work. I might still be behind some veterans I met on the job, but I was not doing bad in my news coverage, investigations and exposes. One September morning, the News Editor called me to his office. A lady was already seated on one of the chairs facing him. I mumbled my greeting and took a seat.

'Yes, I sent for you," the Editor, a young, balding man began. 'The young lady here, Miss Ette, has come to do her IT with us. Shell be working with you. She read Mass Communication in the university and had come to learn the practical aspect with us. Youre to put her through throughout her IT."

I nodded affirmatively. "That will be no problem, sir," I answered and turned to fully look at the lady in question. Wait a minute, the face was familiar. I stared a bit more. Was this not one of my former students?

It seemed she instantly recognized me as she smiled. "Hello, Mr. Mayo Stephen", she greeted.

"Hello, lady. I definitely knew you somewhere. Where was that?"

She smiled expansively while the editor looked on. "So, you knew each other?"

She nodded. "Yes, Uncle Mayo here was my former lesson teacher."

Now, I got it. This lady was either Martha or Margaret.

3 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Papertrails(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2020
CasNova:
Debby soon brought good luck because two weeks after she was born, I got an invitation to interview in an independent television station. I prepared very well for the interview. Despite my lack of previous experience in electronic medium, I was shortlisted.

Few days after the interview, I was employed to work as education correspondent. The remunerations were mouth-watering and I was glad to get the job. New Time television would undoubtedly offer me the opportunity explore my dream of working for a television station.

I learnt fast and put my best in the job. As education correspondent, I was on a familiar turf, so to say. From state Ministry of Education to the federal ministry; higher institutions, external examination bodies, and the likes, I became immersed in my job.

Few weeks after I started, my first major and intriguing story was a sex tape scandal from Atlascope University, a private university. The leaked recording went viral and the onus fell on me to investigate. I went to the campus and made discreet enquiries. I finally met the young lady, the under graduate student, who made the tape. It was a secret video recording of the sex scene she had with a senior lecturer in her department.

The publicity forced the university to conduct its own investigation. At the end of the enquiries, the lecturer a senior lecturer in his mid-fifties - was dismissed from service and charged to court for sexual assault.
Now, I found my job really interesting.

Three years after I started the job, I continued to be doing very well. The news editor and some other senior colleagues attested to this. I had got some written commendations and even some awards for my diligent work. I might still be behind some veterans I met on the job, but I was not doing bad in my news coverage, investigations and exposes. One September morning, the News Editor called me to his office. A lady was already seated on one of the chairs facing him. I mumbled my greeting and took a seat.

'Yes, I sent for you," the Editor, a young, balding man began. 'The young lady here, Miss Ette, has come to do her IT with us. Shell be working with you. She read Mass Communication in the university and had come to learn the practical aspect with us. Youre to put her through throughout her IT."

I nodded affirmatively. "That will be no problem, sir," I answered and turned to fully look at the lady in question. Wait a minute, the face was familiar. I stared a bit more. Was this not one of my former students?

It seemed she instantly recognized me as she smiled. "Hello, Mr. Mayo Stephen", she greeted.

She smiled expansively while the editor looked on. "So, you knew each other?"

Hahaha......
Re: The Naughty Sisters by samtoolz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sexcapades loading
Re: The Naughty Sisters by OPC90(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hahahahah
So finally you have decided to introduce the girls?
No wahala since you wanted me to wait for eternity before bringing them back
Let's see how it unfolds
Congrats on your achievements
And thanks for the update
Re: The Naughty Sisters by SeyiDominion: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice story, op.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Honey15: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Saturn101:

Thanks for the update.
Must you quote the whole story? sad
Saturn101:

Thanks for the update.
Must you quote the whole story?
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2020
One September morning, the News Editor called me to his office. A lady was already seated on one of the chairs facing him. I mumbled my greeting and took a seat.

"Yes, I sent for you," the Editor, a young, balding man began. "The young lady here, Miss Ette, has come to do her IT with us. Shell be working with you.

"She read Mass Communication in the university and had come to learn the practical aspect with us. Youre to put her through throughout her IT."

I nodded affirmatively. "That will be no problem, sir," I answered and turned to fully look at the lady in question.

Wait a minute, the face was familiar. I stared a bit more. Was this not one of my former students?

It seemed she instantly recognized me as she smiled. "Hello, Mr. Mayo Stephen," she greeted.

She smiled expansively while the editor looked on.

"So, you knew each other?"

"Yes, yes," I said. "Now, I remember. How're you, lady?"

Since I wasnt sure which of the twins, I decided not to mention any name, yet.

"I'm fine," she replied. "I'm just about to complete my first degree program."

I nodded, happy for her. "Yes, I can see that. That's good. How about your sister?"

She solved the puzzle of identity with her answer. "Martha is doing well too. She's a student of law."

I nodded again. "Good to hear that. II' happy to hear that."

"Alright," the Editor put in. "Take her to your desk and let the job start."

I smiled as I stood up. "As I said, sir, that will be no problem."

She stood up too and followed me to the space where my office desk was.

"So, this is your face, Maggie. It's been years now. How are you?"

"Fine." She smiled. "I'm fine."

"Please, sit down."

I sat on my seat and could now fully stare at her. Briefly, my mind went back to the time I was taking them in lessons. How naughty she and her sister were!

Of course, I should have known this was Maggie. However, I could be pardoned. She had changed. The face remained the same, although quite chubby. The biggest change was that she had transformed from the girlish figure to a pretty, young lady. Yes, Maggie was a full grown lady now.

"So youre a journalist now,” she said, as if she could not believe that she would find me there.

IInodded happily. "Yes. Ive been on this job for about three years. Hows your mum?"

"She is fine."

"And your sister?"

"She is fine too. She will be very surprised when I inform her that you work here now."

We chatted like old friends who were glad to be reunited, even if temporarily. Some minutes later, we left the office for an assignment. The Lagos state Commissioner of Education would be giving a press conference at the state secretariat in Alausa, Ikeja by mid-day.

Along with Maggie, we were one of the press crews that covered the event. We didnt return to the office until about three p.m. I compiled my news reports, showing her how to do that.

When it was few minutes to five, I decided that I had had enough work for the day.

"Where do you stay?" I asked her.

She looked surprised by the question. "With my parents at Ikeja, of course."

"Ah, yes". I nodded.

"What about you? Where do you stay?"

"I stay with my family at Alapere."

She looked totally surprised. "You're married?"

"Yes, I am. I also have a daughter."

"Wow!"

That was amusing. Did Maggie still expect me to remain unmarried?

The television office was at Maryland. "Let me give you a lift to Ikeja, I offered."

"Okay." She was eager to accept the offer. We went to the car park and to my Toyota Camry car.

"It's a nice ride," she complimented.

"Thank you."

We entered the car and I kicked the engine into life. The car air-conditioning system was as good as brand new. I was always glad to switch it on and to find it working at full capacity.

"So, you're married?" she said again.

"Yes."

"Hmn."

Whatever that meant.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.