Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Naughty Sisters - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Naughty Sisters (114868 Views)

Naughty By Choice (18+) / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Naughty gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Even as ladies, they were still playing naughty pranks. I shrugged. I didnt mind that kind of prank.

Oh, lets go to the bar to have some drinks, or do I order for room service?

She shrugged. Anyone you desire is okay.

I was not the type that wasted time, so I decided to rent a room right away.

I was glad when Maggie said she has re-united with you, she said. She has told me a lot.

I wasnt surprised to hear that. Well, such is life. We meet to part; and we part to meet.

The drinks and the sharwama I ordered for were brought in.

Here, we are. Lets take the delicacies and our drinks.

We took them and chatted. Martha had become slimmer compared to her sister. She also appeared bustier and I longed to really confirm that by handling those boobs. Her beauty, however, had not waned one bit.

I find it difficult to believe that the two of you are still sharing a man, I said.

She grinned. You dont worry your head about that. It is a mutual consent between us.
I was tempted to ask if they would marry the same man, but I decided not to ask that.

When our refreshment was over, I decided complimenting her would be a good way to start intimacy.

The good thing is youre still as lovely as ever, I said.

She looked at me in feigned coyness. Really?

Yes. And you are bustier now.

Hmn.

Let me show you how beautiful and desirable you are.

"Go ahead, take me. I'm yours." With that I placed my hand on her left breast. I teased the hard brownish nipple and encircled it with my right index finger.

"Hm... That feels good," she said. Come on. More of that.

Slowly, I moved closer to get my lips to her huge but firm breasts and began to suckle them. She started to run her fingers through the hair on my head as I licked and suck her right and left nipples.

"Oh good... mmm... oh !" she moaned.
I slowly moved my hand down to her cunt and rubbed the place. At the same time, she played with my erect dick.

Gently, I lay her on the bed. I placed my body next to her and began using my tongue to nibble at her nipples.

Again, she moaned as my right hand began to caress the love nest that was between her legs.

My tongue continued its act on her full breasts while my hand teased her keen nest. Not to be outdone, her hand tugged at my cock. I looked into her eyes and could see pleasant countenance on her.

She smiled more, pulled a pillow and rested her head on it. Gingerly, I positioned mine between her legs. The smell oozing from her cunt alone was enough to make a man come right away.

I briefly looked at the waiting cunt. It was ready for action. I began to lick her wet, swollen nub.

"Oh... uh mmm... that is isreally good, She moaned.

She continued to moan excitedly as I gave her pinkish clitoris a tongue-caress. I was delighted to tease the soft, puffy, pink, sweet vulva. It was also delightful to taste her sweet trickles of juices and to tongue Bleep her.

"OhDon't stop that feels good!" She gasped and moaned. My tongue and thumb worked simultaneously on those sensitive parts of her body.

Her breathing became shorter and faster. I did not relent as I worked hard to meet her wriggles and bucks.

I could feel her pussy as the organ tried to milk my tongue. her musky fluids oozed onto my tongue and I lapped them up. Once again, she bucked and writhed excitedly.

I could feel her orgasm mounting. I stopped that very act to change technique while she eyed me hungrily.

3 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Lakesc: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Naughty Sisters by dawno2008(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thanks for the update, when do we expect the next update?
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Adeola25(f): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Ann2012(f): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Well done OP
Re: The Naughty Sisters by OPC90(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2020
I hear
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Saturn101: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by ThrillPlus: 12:53am On Oct 11, 2020
BigBasher:
Waiting for more.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
More...
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
When our refreshment was over, I decided complimenting her would be a good way to start intimacy.

“The good thing is you’re still as lovely as ever,” I said.

She looked at me in feigned coyness. “Really?”

“Yes. And you are bustier now.”

“Hmn.”

“Let me show you how beautiful and desirable you are.”

"Go ahead, take me. I'm yours." With that I placed my hand on her left breast. I teased the hard brownish nipple and encircled it with my right
index finger.

"Hm... That feels good," she said. “Come on. More of that.”

Slowly, I moved closer to get my lips to her huge but firm breasts and began to suckle them. She started to run her fingers through the hair on my head as I licked and suck her right and left nipples. "Oh … good... mmm... oh …!" she moaned.

I slowly moved my hand down to her cunt and rubbed the place. At the same time, she played with my erect dick. Gently, I lay her on the bed.

I placed my body next to her and began using my tongue to nibble at her nipples.

Again, she moaned as my right hand began to caress the love nest that was between her legs. My tongue continued its act on her full breasts while my hand teased her keen nest. Not to be outdone, her hand tugged at my cock. I looked into her eyes and could see pleasant countenance on her.

She smiled more, pulled a pillow and rested her head on it. Gingerly, I positioned mine between her legs. The smell oozing from her cunt alone was enough to make a man come right away. I briefly looked at the waiting cunt. It was ready for action. I began to lick her wet, swollen nub. "Oh... uh… mmm... that is …is…really good,” She moaned.

She continued to moan excitedly as I gave her pinkish clitoris a tongue-caress. I was delighted to tease the soft, puffy, pink, sweet vulva. It was also delightful to taste her sweet trickles of juices and to tongue Bleep her.

"Oh…Don't stop …that …feels good!" She gasped and moaned. My tongue and thumb worked simultaneously on those sensitive parts of her body. Her breathing became shorter and faster. I did not relent as I worked hard to meet her wriggles and bucks.

I could feel her pussy as the organ tried to milk my tongue. her musky fluids oozed onto my tongue and I lapped them up. Once again, she bucked and writhed excitedly. I could feel her orgasm mounting. I stopped that very act to change technique while she eyed me hungrily.

I got up, positioned myself directly above her spread legs, probed her soft, wet slit and slipped in my cock. Slowly, the cock became buried deep inside her precious cunt. My dick throbbed and twitched at the total feel of her tight, hot pussy. The enclosure of her vaginal walls were like silky velvet encasing the shaft of my dick.

She moaned louder. I shoved every inch of my cock into her hot Bleep hole. I could say that her moans were those of excitement and happiness. Without any protection whatsoever, I knew I was going to shoot my load into her. Some days ago, I did to her sister; and now it was her turn. Somehow, I knew it was not right, but I didn't give a hoot.

The Naughty Sisters https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Ann2012(f): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
I won’t be surprised when both sisters get pregnant
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Adeola25(f): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't you worry, you would give a hoot after impregnating both the two sisters. Thanks for the update OP
Re: The Naughty Sisters by SeyiDominion: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
SeyiDominion:

Nice work

Thanks
Re: The Naughty Sisters by tonysunkan: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 5:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Naughty Sisters by FairCritic(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2020
More
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2020
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: The Naughty Sisters by exseJ: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Has the story finished?
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Saturn101: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2020
exseJ:
Has the story finished?
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Melancholy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Me sef wonder oo. CasNova, na where you na?
Re: The Naughty Sisters by FairCritic(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Go on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 6:18am On Feb 25, 2021
BigBasher:

Waiting for more
Re: The Naughty Sisters by KelvinCoaster(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nairaland literature section has become so boring!
So many abandoned stories!
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Gideoniteprime4: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
Nairaland literature section has become so boring!

So many abandoned stories!
Aswear. I just wish okadabooks could merge with nairaland cheesy
Re: The Naughty Sisters by UltimateSpice: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Ride on, bro.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2021
I got up. positioned myself directly above her spread legs, probed her soft, wet slit and slipped in my cock. Slowly, the cock became buried deep inside her precious cunt.

My dick throbbed and twitched at the total feel of her tight, hot pussy. The enclosure of her vaginal walls were like silky velvet encasing the shaft of my dick.

She moaned louder. I shoved every inch of my cock into her hot Bleep hole. I could say that her moans were those of excitement and happiness. Without any protection whatsoever, I knew I was going to shoot my load into her.

Some days ago, I did to her sister; and now it was her turn. Somehow, I knew it was not right, but I didn't give a hoot.

At this very moment, passion had subdued morality. I wanted to Bleep her until she would scream that she had had enough. I slammed my hard cock into her, and withdrew it fast, then back into her.

It was an alternating thing. Our bodies, colliding making slapping sounds, were wet and hot. Her moans continued in the room. Sweats rolled from all over our bodies. I could feel her muscles twitching and contracting as if they were trying to snuff the life out of my dick.

Seconds later, I began to shoot my hot semen into her. My prick pulsed with each squirt of the sticky semen. In return, she wrapped her legs around me, holding my tight into her body. She let out a throated moan to signal her orgasm.
Our breaths were heavy.

From the way my body was soaked in sweats, I might just have finished a tedious marathon. I collapse on the bed next to her.

“Oh, baby,” she said. “Maggie was right when she said you’re better than ever. You know what, just like Margaret said, I love you.”

I smiled wryly. That was a compliment, wasn’t it? I felt special that two beautiful sisters would give me those wonderful words.

“I love you too,” I replied and patted her thighs.

We remained naked on the bed. From all indications, we were not ready to call of the session.

“Who is better?” she asked.

“Hmn?”

“Between Margaret and I, who’s better?”

I chuckled. I was not going to start a ‘star war,’ so I was discreet. “The two of you are amazing.”

“But, Martha is better than Margaret, right?”

If that one would put a little smile on her face, why should I not concede?

“Well, I suppose so.”

“You’re in doubt,” she said accusingly. “Don’t worry, by the time we through today, you will not have any doubt.”

I grunted. Her hands went to my groin. She jerked the head of my cock up. I clutched her boobs with my two hands. She suddenly stopped.

“Hey, I’m jumping the gun.” She spread her legs. “You go first.”

I grinned and place my head in-between her legs. I started to licking and lapping her shimmering slit. She clung to my head, holding it between her thighs.

I felt almost suffocated in the warm, wet swamp of her pussy. I tongued her deep. She lifted her legs around my head while I dug her more into her upraised ass.

“I want you to Bleep me!” she whispered fiercely.

So, I used my tongue to do as much work as possible. But I soon got tired of that technique. I must go for the real deal. I made myself to lie on my back while she sat astride me. In full anticipation of the hot action, she tugged my cock upright and led it into her towering hole.

This gave the image of a mushroomed hood of my prick. It split her pussy parts as my swollen shaft speared right into her tunnel, inch by inch. This way, she sat down flat on my powerful legs as my cock buried full into the lashed base in her cunt.

She groaned and arched her back. The gyrating movement made her to bounce up and down. I could hear the faint creaking of the bed. Let it creak more than that. We were past caring.

The Naughty Sisters: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.