Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details (13193 Views)

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Opera Mini's Olist Is Stealing Jiji's Account Details / My Humble Response To A Buharist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by mj245: 1:48am On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:
LAST UPDATE:

Draw has been concluded and winners will be contacted soon. I attached the video of how I did the draw for everyone to see. If you saw your name in the list that I uploaded earlier (which I later removed due to privacy issues, thanks to those that brought my attention to it), be rest assured that your name was still on the list when I conducted the draw. However, the number that your name was might have changed due to some duplicate names that were removed. In the initial list, I had 249 names but there were 4 duplicates which were removed, leaving the final list to be 245. So I conducted the drawing based on the 245 names. I will forward the names of the winner to Beremx for other necessary actions (please give me a day or so because I have my job to attend to smiley. Na beg I dey beg una).

Those that were lucky, congrats. When you have, pay it forward. And those that were not lucky to win or get shortlisted, I'm truly sorry. I wish it could go round everybody but it was just not possible. Keep pushing and hoping on God, everything will be alright. I know in the present condition of the country, 3k would have done something but hey, 3k is nothing to what God has planned for all of us.

Thank you guys and may God deliver us from this Aunty CoronaVirus

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQNSDVTALTU

====================================================================================

After much consideration I decided to proceed with the initial selection process because I would not want the insincerity of a few to impede others from benefiting from the giveaway. Therefore, after going through all the qualified submissions via both email and on here, the following names are eligible to enter in the draw. If your name is missing, it means either you do not follow the instructions, submitted after entries are closed or you're are caught in the filtering mechanism for multiple (dubious) submission(s). There are still possibilities that some names appear twice, if anyone can look through the names and identify duplicate, that'll be appreciated.

Draws will be made soon. Thanks...

PLEASE ONLY CHECK YOUR NAMES BELOW AND DO NOT QUOTE THEM. I WILL DELETE AFTER EVERYBODY VERIFY THEIR NAMES

cc: Beremx

To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. I cannot believe we Nigerians are still this inconsiderate and selfish. What is the joy in 1 person submitting multiple names, all because they want to win at all cost thereby depriving those that are genuinely in need? I went through the names submitted and what I discovered is such a discouragement. I'm not going to mention names here but if you know that you submitted more than 1 entry, just know that it's not the best of ways to do thing. No matter how much you try to coat/hide it by using different names (family members, friends, bf/gf etc), I'll definitely find out multiple entries. It's not cool at all.

In the light of this, I'm changing the modality of how the beneficiaries will be selected.

Now it's going to be on First-Come-Most-Needy based. Also, it's now going to be for 5k each to 24 people. Selection criteria will be stricter than before.
Stay Tuned.

Sequel to my earlier thread where I promised to help few people during this lockdown,

https://www.nairaland.com/5791718/humble-giveaway

Now I'm asking interested folks to drop their account details now. By account details I mean:

Names
Account no
Bank.

You can drop your details in this thread. However, for those not comfortable sharing such info publicly, I created an email where you can send your details to.

humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com

Note, this is not on a first come first serve basis as everyone will have equal chance of being selected.
Also note that any form of double entry will be a ground for automatic disqualification. So please let's all be civil and respect the purpose behind this.

This account details submission will be left open for a few hours after which entries will be closed and selections will be made.
Winners will be contacted accordingly.

Good luck to everyone.

cc: Beremx

UPDATE: Common guys, why is it so hard to follow simple instructions. I asked to provide account details:

Name
Account No
Bank.

Some people just gave account number and bank, without their names. Some gave their initials. This is not acceptable.

If you're not comfortable with such details floating around online, then send them to the email address provided.
Non compliance will be ground for automatic disqualification.

Thanks.

[size=35pt]DUE TO OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF RESPONSES RECEIVED SO FAR, DETAILS SUBMISSION WILL END AT 3.45PM[/size]
Due to the power outage in my area am just seeing this error now my name appeared twice sir in slot 136 and 145 please can it be rectified.and I submitted only once...
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by DriggityDre: 1:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Obamaofusa:

What is all these for God's sake.If you really want to help these vulnerables,pls do and stop exposing their names.It is really demeaning.Just look at what you are doing to them by putting their names in public domain.Remember that they have friends,colleagues, relatives etc.
Did you ask them if they would like their names published?
Modify your post and clear it. You ended up replicating those names. Just clear the post.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by snowland(m): 2:17am On Apr 15, 2020
mj245:
Due to the power outage in my area am just seeing this error now my name appeared twice sir in slot 136 and 145 please can it be rectified.and I submitted only once...

Hi, thanks for the sincerity, all duplicated were removed before drawing.

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Hardlife: 2:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Eleniyan15: 2:27am On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

I really understand what is being said and I take full responsibility for it. Why would I dehumanize the people when almost all the names were supplied by the owners on this thread. My intention was to let everyone see their names, identify and remove duplicates, know their numbers and then I'll remove the list from the forum. But it is what it is. Life is too short to dwell on stuffs like that..

One love..

No problem, vigilante work ongoing lagos is not safe.
One love
Stay Safe
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Boole3(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

Thanks. Fixed
Boss, good morning.... Did not see the list before it was taken down ... Dunno if my name is there or not
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by mascot87(m): 3:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Obamaofusa:

What is all these for God's sake.If you really want to help these vulnerables,pls do and stop exposing their names.It is really demeaning.Just look at what you are doing to them by putting their names in public domain.Remember that they have friends,colleagues, relatives etc.
Did you ask them if they would like their names published?
If the giveaway comesvfrom your mind,you will get your reward by asking of them,their account numbersvand banks then initials.....not their full names( yes for secrecy)....
May God continue to replenish you,I and others that are helping secretly just for the sake of God.Thanks.

May God heal the land...Amen.

Edit this post bro. You are doing what you accused him of
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by mj245: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

ok
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by okikijamal(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by optm(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2020
JuicyProstitute:

One can not blame the guy because it's obvious he does not know how to modify his posts, the only thing left now is to notify the mod to delete this thread. This degrading and inhumane nature of posting people full names because of their situations is saddening.

it wasnt intentional. The guy was only try ing to be fair and transparent in the process . Besides, it isnt easy drawing out modalities for such give aways especially when your target is reaching out to those who re in dire need nd not those wanting to take advantage of d free giveaways. Thumbs up snowland
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by kollyjoss(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2020
sicily4u:
Pls who is that person on number 181 ? Is it me because it suppose to "E" instead of "K"
am d one on 181
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by sicily4u: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2020
kollyjoss:
am d one on 181

OK na 50/50 incase they select u, u 50 me 50
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Oladeji245(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

I'm going to randomly select 40 names from all the names. That's what it means. Hope that helps?
alright sir,got it
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Didn't mean It that way
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Kokoboss: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Boole3:

Boss, good morning.... Did not see the list before it was taken down ... Dunno if my name is there or not
type obamaofusa in the nairaland search and read it through
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by teresafaith: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning to all.
Mr snowland. I'll suggest you publish the numbers that won. And please modify the frontpage, everything is looking packed up.

And morever how are we going to know our respective numbers, cos I was number 160 when the total was 249, but what number will i be now that the total is 245.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by solochiben(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Why?

Secondly, you have already quoted it.

Abeg where I go see people wey win for the give away?

I no get data to watch youtube
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

I'm going to randomly select 40 names from all the names. That's what it means. Hope that helps?

This model of random selection doesn't perfectly capture the real intention of helping those that are in need. All the same, I say thank you. But this method will only favour people who entered the giveaway multiple times with different details (yes, we have them here). Such persons has more chance of getting something compered to those who were sincere enough to drop just one detail with one NL account. You might not be aware but there are people on this forum who has up to 50 NL active accounts meant for various purposes. Yet! Alot of such people here. Now the sincere ones are being punished with this method as their chances are infinitesimally reduced, while the greedy/dubious ones are greatly favored.

No offense to you at all.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Tina001(f): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning Sir snowland. I dnt know if you can post the names again. Some people didn't see d list and their numbers last night and also due to the errors and the total number reduced. Dunno if my number will still be same as Number 91 as at last night. Please sir, for clarity sake.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Dohyn3(f): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

You're a good person.
Whatever the outcome you gave tried your best sir.

I do hope i made the cut �
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Dohyn3:

You're a good person.
Whatever the outcome you gave tried your best sir.

I do hope i made the cut �
And you think asslicking him, you'll make the cut
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by JuicyProstitute: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by mourinho: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2020
OP You really tried. I had wanted to keep mute but for the purpose of clarity you would have dropped the list of the 40 lucky numbers that won with there account numbers for the participants to see and again define when they should expect the alert. Giveaways in my opinion is not suppose to keep the hopefuls in suspense for long bro..Since you're done with the screening you can transfer the fund to the lady helping you out so she can do the needful.
N:B I tried watching the video but it didn't load.

I'm your fan bro..God bless you real good too!

Cc: snowland

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Beremx(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Hello everyone.

I await Snowland’s final list of 40 beneficiaries to start the disbursement. All beneficiaries will definitely get credited today.

God bless us all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by maxoko(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Tanks Snowand for the good gesture. Even though my name was not on the list and I wasn't among the successful oneso whow made the draw,I would like to say a big tank you to the giver and congratulations to those that made it.
For those that made it just a humble appeal to you all please if any 5 persons can send 500 naira recharge to me so I caneed convert it to money to do my needful I will appreciate.you can send it to my mail okonedomaxwell1@gmail.com.
Tanks in anticipation.
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by edobor108(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
edobor108:
Have already posted this message on this thread yesterday but i have added my bank details on this one.
Please i need your help
Me that was thinking of starting work tomorrow, our Governor have just extended the lockdown for another two weeks (delta government want to kill us)i have not even eaten anything since morning.i have never suffer like this in my entire life and the thought of committing suicide have be crossing my mind since yesterday.my phone that i was planning to sell has just been stolen from me just two days ago on gun point infact I'm already tire of this life, nobody want to help.
If you think I'm lying, you can go through this my nairaland account to know that I'm saying the truth.
Edobor Emmanuel
Zenith Bank
Please anybody that decided to help me should mention me here because I don't have any phone to receive alert
God bless everybody that are helping people you will never lack anything.
And also i will like to know how to track my stolen phone,i have the cartoon.
Thanks
I would have included a picture of my account details but i don't have the sim card and using my friend phone to type this
Na so *yimu
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by holartosin: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
sir all I need is just 1k for today pls and is for food pls God bless u more
tosin Dawodu Olumide
gt bank
u can call me on 08145128489
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by KUDUMCY1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
ADAMU DUNGUS
ACCESS BANK
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by edobor108(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details by gracious11(f): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? / Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.