Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London (86486 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by jericco1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rest on sir
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Biafrarep(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Saao:
AFTER HIS PLANE KILLED SO MANY, NA NOW HIM THE DIE? JUST REMEMBERED FAVORITE PREACHER KILLED BY HIS PLANE, PASTOR ODUKOYA BIMBO RIP AND RIP MR. VICTOR.

The way some of you guys reason sometimes can be quite annoying. Someone died of Corona virus that is currently ravaging the world and you see people saying all manner of trash against him.

Was he the pilot or manager that controlled the illfated sosoliso flight? When did it become bad to invest in airline or is sosoliso the first airline to experience crashes?

Hunger is really making lots of Nigerians to be senseless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by GermanMelania: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
tammie24:
Did he really die of covid-19?

Cos I hear in the US
Every death is counted as covid-19 death
May his soul rest in peace

Not true. In fact people that die at home or on the streets are not tested or counted as covid. The u.s may have stumbled on this covid issue but they are not making up deathsl numbers. They have no reason to.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Toks2008(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
At the point of death, nothing else matters except the thoughts of what awaits you on the other side.

Don't ask me how I know, I have hung on the fragile silky thread of life and death at 3 different times in my life.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by BlueDragonttess(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Who cares..... forgive him or not.
Nothing changes!! The niggha is dead so will everyone else.

Rest in peace �
May the Almighty God forgive all of your misdemeanors
Amen
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Omoluabi16(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
jericco1:
The founder of the plane that ended Stella Obasanjo's life on earth. Rest on!
See this one talking rubbish. Stella did not die in a plane crash.

Go and eat your indomie boyy

5 Likes

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
In the End, It is still VANITY UPON VANIYT.....Even with his fleet of Airplanes..

Hey Dino Melaye, where are your fleet of Vanities, How many have you driven since 3 weeks??

They are all chilling in your garage, No going out. VANITY UPON VANITY..

REMINDER: Pls and pls, Nobody should Quote me......I'm on a raw drip at a male ward of Crestwood hospital...

Understand that Dino loves showing his cars. He is by no means the owner of the highest number of cars. Many folks from the north have more for one of their tens of children.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by EgunMogaji2: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
In the End, It is still VANITY UPON VANIYT.....Even with his fleet of Airplanes..

Hey Dino Melaye, where are your fleet of Vanities, How many have you driven since 3 weeks??

REMINDER: Pls and pls, Nobody should Quote me......I'm on a raw drip at a male ward of Crestwood hospital...

I’m no fan of Dino but a lot of his collection are not meant to be driven daily. Some, like Ferraris, twice a year.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by StreetFight: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Saao:
AFTER HIS PLANE KILLED SO MANY, NA NOW HIM THE DIE? JUST REMEMBERED FAVORITE PREACHER KILLED BY HIS PLANE, PASTOR ODUKOYA BIMBO RIP AND RIP MR. VICTOR.

He died at old age. Will you live up to his age? I doubt it. Will I live up to his age? I pray so. Death is not something to mock someone about
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by jericco1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:
See this one talking rubbish. Stella did not die in a plane crash.

Go and eat your indomie boyy
Ok beans eater undecided
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Coronavirus1: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
BREAKING News
Mr Victor Ikwuemesi, Founder and CEO of Sosoliso Airlines dies in London today after testing Positive for COVID-19 and being admitted to the hospital on Saturday 11th April, 2020. May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-covid-19-sosoliso-airline-chairman-dies-in-london/
RIP former killer airline boss Sosoliso
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Missmossy(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
My heart goes to his family and loved ones. Rest In peace to the dead.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by themonk(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

They at least maximized their life.

You can be wretched and the virus will still kill you.

“Vanity upon vanity” is the opium of the wretched and the depression medication of poor people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

Stupid vanity crew....

What do you mean by in the end it is vanity?

Go and start a business and build it to be successful and stop the shit jealousy.

Stop being a retarded Blackman... When Christ comes he will ask you where and how you used your own talents.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by oweman: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some say no virus very many ibo's in Lagos insist no virus that government want to chop money the we way PDP did .

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by tammie24: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
GermanMelania:

Not true. In fact people that die at home or on the streets are not tested or counted as covid. The u.s may have stumbled on this covid issue but they are not making up deathsl numbers. They have no reason to.
don't be so sure..
Some people may have reason to.
Maybe discredit the president??
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by lastempero: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

You tried to make sense but to no avail, double your hustle if the money is not forthcoming.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by olujosh301(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Soo every death now is corona related
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Brunicekid(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Damn! 2020 has been so tragic even the most popular memes so far are pallbearers dancing with caskets sad

So much for an overhyped year angry
2020 will rise up, and be great once again!!!
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by doggedfighter(f): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
jericco1:
The founder of the plane that ended Stella Obasanjo's life on earth. Rest on!
What did you just type? Go and ask questions
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by EzzyCarter: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Brunicekid:
2020 will rise up, and be great once again!!!

I sincerely hope it does smiley
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Fxempire: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

Oga shut up there before corona virus visit, idi ara fulefu.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Pope22(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
stobery:
I told people that this covid 19 is a bigman problem

Lol. See ignorance plus foolishness! Over 100 thousands that covid-19 has killed were big men and close to 2 million people infected are big men too? Your foolishness knows no boundary
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Kalubolt(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
So nobody dies of normal sickness again, any death now is Coronavirus. Make una continue

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Saao(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:

He died at old age. Will you live up to his age? I doubt it. Will I live up to his age? I pray so. Death is not something to mock someone about
I will love more than his age, but if u choose not to live up-to his age, so shall it be unto you. For me, I will die at old age after fulfilling my purpose on earth.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by planetx: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
They are all dying in the same oyinbo countries they have put their fate and hope in while chronically undermining and underdeveloping Africa. If this pandemic doesn't teach Africans a life long lesson then we are a irredemably lost cause.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by richieray: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Death is a leveler
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by maasoap(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
tammie24:
don't be so sure..
Some people may have reason to.
Maybe discredit the president??

Na wa for all these Trump's as$ lickers. Those who are declaring the number of infected and dead on daily basis are reporting to Trump directly, not to the media. Even Trump said that Americans should expect up to over 200 thousand deaths.
But I like dumb Nigerians anyway, they would say stupid and irrational things to defend Trump and would equally say the same to discredit their own president

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Tpave(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

They are all chilling in your garage, No going out. VANITY UPON VANITY..Sounds like your dp....GOFRONT

Sounds like your dp...GOFRONT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.