Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister (42186 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / N-Power Distributes Gadgets To N-Tech Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by loswhite(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
tommykiwi:
When last did they pay them?

Am not a beneficiary of it but Npower members have been complaining of non payment of the stipends since last year.
lol...that your friend lied to you...They have been paying them

5 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Chidex50(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
Does wailer always have point? No! They're born to wail, they've never and will never believe even with glaring evidence.
angry
WAILERS? AGREED.WE'RE WAILING TO GOD ALMIGHTY ALONE WHILE YOUR LIKES ARE BUSY WORSHIPPING BAD GOVT,KEEP IT UP!
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Westernlove: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Audio Payment

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by aciza(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why is this a news...... Nonsense
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by loswhite(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
Over 18 million Americans applied for the unemployment stipend in America, America government is not giving money to all Americans. France promised to give stipend to her citizens before the lockdown, they have extended their lockdown to May 4 and the French government is yet to fulfill that promise. I've search throughout the internet and discovered that Nigeria government is the only developing countries that is giving money and palliatives to her most vulnerable citizens and the country is the only place where most people disobey the lockdown compare to Rwandan, Thailand and The Philippines were the government gave order to shoot any violators of the lockdown.
and they are the only country that is planning to pay free lights bill for 2 months to the tune of 104 billion if approved...lol they are indeed doing well... clowns
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Redeem9976: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
see below
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by LivingSage: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
What are you saying! I don't support foolishly, if it's reality/right, I support and if it's other way round, I criticise. I'm not a foolish supporter, we're all suffering nah
Chidex50:

WAILERS? AGREED.WE'RE WAILING TO GOD ALMIGHTY ALONE WHILE YOUR LIKES ARE BUSY WORSHIPPING BAD GOVT,KEEP IT UP!

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by SaintLucia: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
loswhite:
and they are the only country that is planning to pay free lights bill for 2 months to the tune of 104 billion if approved...lol they are indeed doing well... clowns
Yes because previous governments did not embezzled money meant to build infrastructures.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Kingininge(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
bitingcool:
Someone ( @pokenose) posted this in another thread and I think people should think deeply about his/her post

pokenose:

You guys are completely missing an important point in her message. She says the reason why Africa has not seen much death is because Africans have not undergone widespread testing. That should make you think: "why do we need to undergo widespread testing before we see dead bodies on the street?" "Does it mean that the virus is in the tests? Since the virus has been in Africa since February, with testing or no testing we should already be seeing dead bodies on the streets, right? So I think what this evil woman is trying to tell us is this: "Just wait till we convince your governments to do widespread testing, we'll inject you with more of the virus, you will infect your friends and families & the deaths will fill the streets!" And when that happens, she will run and tell the whole world: "I told you so! Africans now have widespread testing and see the deaths we predicted." And some ignorant fools are here clapping for bill and Melinda gates."

Just thinking::

Bill gates and his cohorts have this covid-19 death planned out. Pls be careful. We will survive it by cutting off western intervention as best as we can. The sinister plan is very dark. Very dark. May our leaders not put us in trouble

Africa should stop wide spread testing to avoid death since dead through covid19 is associated with testing.....
There must be something about the test that causes people to die.....I am just thinking aloud.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by loswhite(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
bitingcool:
Someone ( @pokenose) posted this in another thread and I think people should think deeply about his/her post

pokenose:

You guys are completely missing an important point in her message. She says the reason why Africa has not seen much death is because Africans have not undergone widespread testing. That should make you think: "why do we need to undergo widespread testing before we see dead bodies on the street?" "Does it mean that the virus is in the tests? Since the virus has been in Africa since February, with testing or no testing we should already be seeing dead bodies on the streets, right? So I think what this evil woman is trying to tell us is this: "Just wait till we convince your governments to do widespread testing, we'll inject you with more of the virus, you will infect your friends and families & the deaths will fill the streets!" And when that happens, she will run and tell the whole world: "I told you so! Africans now have widespread testing and see the deaths we predicted." And some ignorant fools are here clapping for bill and Melinda gates."

Just thinking::

Bill gates and his cohorts have this covid-19 death planned out. Pls be careful. We will survive it by cutting off western intervention as best as we can. The sinister plan is very dark. Very dark. May our leaders not put us in trouble
"It's going to be horrible in the developing world. Part of the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad is because they don't have access to many tests." This is are exact statement...lol. please where did she say the reason you are not seeing much death? You deliberately misquote the lady just to put your point across... You are evil and you are worst than the bill gates family... Nigeria can never make progress with high numbers of educated illiterate...
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by emro123(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
In other news our afonja brothers are struggling for a piece of bread... IGBO AMAKA
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by oludolars(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Its seems funny to me, the states affected by the total lockdown should be where palliatives should go and not states where normal economic activities continues.

Why should that happen in the entire 36 states?

That is definitely not palliative measure for areas locked down as a result of Covid 19.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by loswhite(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
Yes because previous governments did not embezzled money meant to build infrastructures.
Both previous and present they are all the same thing but if you think otherwise it is really up to you. This country has been on the decline since 2015... The ppl that looted this country atleast tried to make efforts to ensure that we reduce our debt to the bearest minimum but today we have those that claim not to loot trying so hard to take us back...lol to next level of debt
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by chaloskyx: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
May i ask how many N power beneficiaries they are in comparison to the Nigerian population of over 200m and has there been recorded success stories on the impact of government on the livelihood of these so called beneficiaries or it was only set up as a cheap and efficient way of improving the score card of the APC government. now let me in form you all N POWER is nothing but a scam it has no positive impact on any of its beneficiaries on the long term once APC looses the next general election i can assure you all those so called beneficiaries would be out of the street as the program is flawed its not designed to keep people self independent and off the street permanently instead its original aim is for days like this to project the government in good light.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by SaintLucia: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
loswhite:
Both previous and present they are all the same thing but if you think otherwise it is really up to you.
My bubu is 7 UP, the different is clear for those of us that witnessed his regime together with Idiagbon. He has been completing abandoned projects and even the ones he initiated when he was a military head of state which previous governments couldn't touch. An example of the Mabilla Hydro power which suppose to give you the light u are asking for. Bubu would have completed your party uncompleted national secretariat where your party made times three of the money donated to them, but you know what? Your party couldn't complete their secretariat because they embezzled the money. The railway is gradually coming back, the second Niger bridge is under construction, the Lagos-Ibadan is under construction, the Apapa-Oshodi is under construction, the East-West road is under construction, our international airports are being rehabilitated, so many projects going on under him despite the fact that he earns low revenue in terms of the price of crude oil since he came to power in 2015 compared to your party that earned more without nothing to show except for the killing of unemployed Nigerians through their immigration scam job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by snilyung(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Citytrend:
I just hope this is true.
Before people die Abeg. Because guys no get joy again at all

Abeg joo, I will Build a company Logo or Website for your Product or Company

Hafa, drop ya whatsapp no bro
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Citytrend: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
snilyung:

Hafa, drop ya whatsapp no bro
please see my Profile
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by blingmoney01: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
We keep on hearing Billions and millions hear and there

Yet I have not received even one kobo
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Bimpe29: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by oseluck: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
I will share with you.

Sososo:
Please who will share with me. No amount is too small.

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Kenmoris22: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

So where is the lies?

That there is no Npower or their 30k monthly stipends is not true?

Or that the govt has not been paying the 30k stipend?

Pls, point out the lies.
is because they have been lieing so nobody believe them again
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by idonhammer: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pardon him,na anger and hungry. grin grin

Simplyleo:

So where is the lies?

Pls, point out the lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Sososo(f): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
oseluck:
I will share with you.

oh thanks dear

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by ikorodureporta: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just like to dey look this woman pretty face... but this kyn people dey sabi lie smiley
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by gurunlocker: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

So where is the lies?

Pls, point out the lies.

The lie is that, they are not up to 500,000 beneficiaries.....
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by Simplyleo: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
gurunlocker:

The lie is that, they are not up to 500,000 beneficiaries.....
So how many are they?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister by iknopro(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sososo:
Please who will share with me. No amount is too small.
Send your account details to this number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? / 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.