Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child (58670 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
missimelda01:
Only two months and you've impregnated her

If you must have sex just 2 months into the relationship, why not with protections? That would have saved you all this headache.
When they say build a good friendship first to know the person you're going into the relationship with, they won't hear... The deed has already been done, take care of your child and forget the lady, her head still dey outside.

But Mr lecturer your english no try embarassed
He is a Mathematics Lecturer grin
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by adecz: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
sad shocked

Cut your loses & forget her,
because this na ogbanjé gehl.

Her own father cautioned you,
but her sweet tohtoh no make
you think straight.

I can assure you that a short while
later, she will come begging; but a
woman like that is destined to be
unstable forever.

Pray that you get transfered to a
location she doesn't know & bring
up your boy under a stable woman &
pray her character is minimal in
the innocent boy..

All the best.

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by chariisGRACE(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
You can take a LovePeddler out from the brothel but you can't take the brothel out of the LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by PureGoldh(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just speechless
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Sijo01(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good rediance...

For her father to say such a thing about her means she's not a keeper no matter how much you try.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Erickymania: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
All you need to do is forget you ever had someone in your life. But do take care of your child's responsibilities
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by DriggityDre: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
scoundrel:
The creative writers are back. I guess member participation went down, hence someone getting contracted to cook up a new story.

2 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
As she never kill you undecided thank God cos na you do yourself.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by SweetCunt97(f): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anyone who says a single mother cannot part with her baby daddy lies. Nna press block and delete. No need for drama... And if d fool shows his dirty face in future simply pour him hot water.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Parkleader: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Op you should bring her back for my sake please
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by back2sender: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

She will answering calls from guys. She will ran out if her fone is ringing.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

She is there sleeping with men and all.
But I have cut her off from myself and the child.

Hope my decision is not wrong?
SHE MUST NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK, OF YOU ALLOW HER BACK YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUUL IN THIS WORLD
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Pfunds: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
You should be happy that she left the child for you
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by tammie24: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Did I read she came to write waec?

Are you for real?
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Joefat: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Slay Queen will sure remembered does days... When one dick can not be enough in a day..
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by wisper2jah: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don't know where to address this issue from.... No Head, No Tail.

Because you were receiving some petty cash at your formal place of work, you forgot to use a CONDOM right?

See where it has gotten you to... "A confused state". Now you've lost focus because you choose to be stubborn.

And to think that her father even warned you..... My friend, you better carry your cross..... That's the only advise I give to stubborn people.

By the way Mr. Lecturer, your English is
something else.

Leave English! Who English don help for this country??

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by callmeRichie(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=yahaya2014 post=88437869]Nairalanders,

sometimes we are d cause of our own problems and predicaments. her father told u something as big as that and you still go ahead now u came on NL to look for advice... huh is like u are not a Nigerian abi anyways I wish you goodluck.

MY ADVICE: since u r not legally married to her cuz as much as I checked u didn't state that u got married to her, she just moved in...

so to save your son and yourself, it's better u let her go, HIV is real oo!

Find a responsible lady you would settle down with and u ursef must be ready to be responsible too..

goodluck bro
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
The father of the girl advised you not have anything to with her but you refused and how are we sure that the advice of Nairalanders will be taken by you? You just proved to us that you don't take advice from people and I take it as a waste of time advising you.

2 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Freighthost: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Guys
Men

Dont ever go into marriage because of free pussy or sweet or accommodating pussy

Marriage is nt only about sex

U met a brainless naive lady that came to write weac

Meaning she never even get o level of education

U don rush her,Bleep tire

Am sure she is less 20yr of age

Pls dance to d music

U r nt suppose to brainwash a weac candidate in d first plc

She lived with u for months

U Bleep sotay u giv am belle

Bros sch she no further
Waec result
She no check again
U cause it all

So Dumb
U go see her father
U no even concentrate on work bfor of pussy
U got fired

Oga park well

Dont expect anyone to supportgo n look for ur wife n care for her n show her much about life
If she is happy
She wil nt dump her son n want to live a single fucking life

U married a novice

5 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Mace0lane: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
How can you offer advice as foolish as this one, can you manage an olosho who her own immediate family warned you about previously ? Make the guy free the girl, do paternity it test to confirm the child is his then look for a responsibilie lady to wife not this olosho. .

Ahmed0336:
I believe you don't know her as much as her father does.
For her dad to make such comment about his daughter was already a red flag but you forged ahead. You have few options
1. Bring her back and manage her like that.
2. Forget her and look for another lady to marry.

Your priorities now should be your kid. Take him to your parents while you sort yourself.

Best of luck
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
gunners160:
1. You are the cause of your own problem. A young lady was sent to write her WAEC, instead of you inspiring her to succeed, you were busy giving her[b]A1 Doggy[/b]
2. Girl wey never write WAEC, she don dey get bele wetin she go do if she enter University? She go become Sarah na, mother of all nations
3. Why asking or seeking for validation on a faceless forum when you know what you did was the best decision , habi na ashewo you wan marry put for house
4. Finally, I think you also had a role to play in the misbehavior of this lady. Work on urself

Lol...at A1 doggy. grin

Good advice for the joker by the way. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Olatara(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
gbami:
You did the right thing....You have the most important person in your life right now.. that's your child... Unfortunately.. Children needs a mother figure at this stage in life...Take your child to your mother for caring...make sure you visit your child every week if not everyday... Provide for your child anything the child's needs..You have people that loves you unconditionally..Your child and Your mother...
I know a lady who did this exact rubbish, only her husband/ bf isn't that bouyant but he is trying for her and their baby. He even sponsor her to FCET Akoka to further her education, she dropout. Her son is with the guys mother well taken care of. Op some people are just cursed.

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by NeutralNigerian: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
You made the perfect decision brother, you have done your best and your best is enough, just make sure both families are aware that both of you are no longer together, in fact make it official

yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by kareemkamil(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
My advice to u bros, just go and do DNA test for that 1 years old she left for u. The child might not be your's.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by permit(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sorry its their nature..

Good afternoon beautiful people of nairaland,

We the sparkhouse specialize in cleaning and washing of newly and old houses, we also fumigate and kill grasses around the compound.

Let's help you achieve a healthy environment with a token amount....
Any where you are around River' state, Bayelsa, Imo, Abia, Anambara and Enugu state.....

Please do well to contact us through ajaxdomingo3554@gmail.com or 08062575086
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Happyguy201: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
how do guys meet all these girls self .
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Millenniumlady(f): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:

Exactly dear... Thanks
You couldn't last long on bed that was why she left judging from your threads
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by foolbuster: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

Lol. You can never cut her off from you. The two of you are forever bound by the child.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by anambraamaka: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ndo
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by IMASTEX: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin grin. Y men dey always ignore red flags till d flag turns reddish red?
Na watin dey sweet dem dey cloud their sense of thinking. Girl's father openly made such remarks about his daughter and they didn't run with their legs touching their heads. A man had told me similar encounter abt one of his wives. The father-in-law never accepted the bride price. He specifically told him to go with the daughter. And pay the bride price after 3 years of marriage. Guess what, the woman is the greatest mistake he made. He still surfers from the consequences till date from the children.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Op, don't let anyone crucify you, we'll make some funny mistakes in the past and everybody has a story

you've done the right thing by correcting your mistakes early enough, don't let one lady use child to hold you down. try and get your son from her hand and are you sure you're even the father of the baby? have you confirmed medically?

brace yourself up, as a man you owned it to make a decision that will save your future from impending disaster
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by bamasite2: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dangerous creatures!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.