Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. (4743 Views)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by pocohantas(f): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

A well meaning Nlder reached out to me, she wants me to help with her giveaway.

However, due to the drama associated with mine, I will be tweaking the process- for my peace and that of recipients.

PROCESS FLOW;

1. Indicate interest by sending me a PM. I won’t mind if everyone indicates here for transparency, but I do not want anyone getting dragged for being a recipient.

2. Age/activeness of account is considered. New accounts are exempted please.

3. I won’t be disclosing the amount. We get to the limit, we stop and I will post here that we have stopped.

4. After you send me a PM, I will check for every other variable, then send you a PM for verification.

5. The donor wants special preference given to PERSONS WITH CHILDREN. It is more critical when children are hungry. smiley

There are two accounts the donor prioritized and I would be reaching out to them first

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope the outlaws keep their madness to themselves this time.

Please, we are done...

For those we couldn’t reach, please bear with us. There is not much we can do. We do hope help comes your way.

Till then, stay safe.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Garrieveryday: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
God bless you
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by tpiar: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Perhaps you should remove the "persons with children" requirement since it's a sensitive topic.

Just saying, some things do not have to be rehashed. Give to anyone who indicates they need help, even if they're male.

Or you could also just go through the many threads where people are requesting for help, and give them something, rather than asking folks to contact you personally via pm. You could give, then open a thread listing the monikers you gave to, and have them confirm receiving your gift. I think someone did that once, the person gave on the single mothers thread, then asked the ladies if they received his donation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by daddytime(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
God bless y'all for helping the needy at this trying time.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by ibkayee(f): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Great gesture

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by KanielOutis92: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
God bless the giver
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by wandetooblack: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pm Sent.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by dasphinx1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Redpillers food don done ooo
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Lumcy25: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope the outlaws keep their madness to themselves this time.

Regards

I have pm you, keep up the good work. God bless you
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Bigflamie(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
smiley
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
How do i pm u ma ..
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by chicoMX(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just sent a PM
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Mstick: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Watch out for the (m) that turns (f)

On a more serious note, it will be better if you follow the same process as you did for yours. I know you were bashed and all but it gave the give away transparency.

Some people here have more than one old account with different back stories
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Thugnificent(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards
sent a pm
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by UmmuFarrah(f): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
I tried sending message to your email but I'm really getting it, but please I really need anything (food or money) now as I am really broke. I hope to be lucky. Thank you God bless

I am very very happy, I saw the alert and I can't belief I got it. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by JohnnyPalmer: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards

I will suggest you create a mail and drop
As some don't have access to the e-mails used to register here

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by ifysimple(f): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

I will suggest you create a mail and drop
As some don't have access to the e-mails used to register here
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Modupetemmy1(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
may God replenish the giver in million fold
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Livescores: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
G
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by POWERBI: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am interested because I have two children to take care of. I just pm you. May God continue to bless you guys.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Tobigab12: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hi
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by OmarEl(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
With due Respect.....Leave Segregation aside When rendering help to people.
Segregation is a younger sibling to Racism!
Both new and old Accounts should be treated equally!
Thanks and God bless you with your good work!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good move
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by teresafaith: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Queen pocohantas
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Perfecttouch(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards
I already sent you a pm.
Am a father. All evidences you want will be given
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by superman1073: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards

I've pm you.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Perfecttouch(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards
my main account was banned, you can check its age and activeness.
2014 I will be unbanned tomorrow so pls any verification you want I will provide
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Naira landers how true is this,that was how a lady lost 105,000 naira in her bank account to fraudsters in the hope of getting 20k giveaway.
The lady is currently hospitalised after she attempt suicide.

This could be one,not sure though but be careful.
Never send your account number to anyone.

It is finished...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must One Lose A Job Over Infidelity? / Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter / How Do I Deal With A Weak Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.