Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (82866 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Asianjollof007: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ugly girls don't cheat and they are loyal too. They're loyal because they know a handsome man can easily get a woman he likes so they do everything to please their man. Since all men want peace in marriage, they go for ugly women. No stress!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by shina101(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
shina101:
Hello....

WE ARE IN NEED OF DUMP TRUCKS(Tipping Truck/ Tipper)

We have Tons of load daily to be carried.

Its going to be on a contract basis with MOU backing

And we are in need of truck-owners/Transporters who are willing to work with us in conveying these loads.

Please contact for more information

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well some people are drawn to good charactered, lovely ,peaceful and a respectful wife that out weigh beauty for me ...because If you don't have peace you can't enjoy the beautiful wife.She would just be a show off for your friends.Moreover beauty fades but the inner beauty is everlasting.My advice marry a moderately beautiful woman who has good character, lovely,peaceful, honest with you and respectful .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Emperor4tune(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
the only useful place to showcase facial beauty is movie industry,who has handsomeness help in a generation & time like ours,go and ask that small girl why she settled for ned nwoko who is as ugly as an ape,she will tell u that what speaks today is money,i am a handsome guy but if i dont make money then am just an ugly broke ass dude..i boast with money not fine face joor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by OLULAW: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Iwa ni ewa, meaning “character is beauty.” If you’re after physical appearance which is not only subjective, but also diminishes not just over time, but in some cases suddenly (e.g. through accidents or mishaps), then that attraction is lost. What is not likely to be lost either instantly or over time is the inner beauty - character. People should marry people with character or inner beauty which is imperishable not physical beauty which is perishable. So handsome men end up with people with inner beauty rather than yo-yo girls who are retired or even active call or runz girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by mayor1814: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
case study - our handsome nollywood actors like Ramsey Noah, Jimmy Iyke, Emeka ike, Mike ezurounye never married any of their female colleagues like Kate henshaw, Rita Dominic, Genevieve n naji, ini Edo etc

most times these flashy n beautiful ladies end up as baby mamas or single moms. E.g flavour Baby mamas, beautiful ladies, wizkid Baby mamas ,beautiful ladies also. davido etc
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
olujastro:

Finally, the only right answer.

I've seen it all. Beautiful girls attitude no be here at all. There's always one attitudinal disorder that makes them not good enough to be your wife. And marriage no be dating.

While super rich businessmen still marry beauty with most of them these days ending up being deserted by their trophy wives when things go south financially, good-looking professional guys end up with women with great personality who make the best wives and give you a happy home to return to.

So all the Naija men disturbing us with “fear women”, they are dating/married to beautiful women ba?

Abegi! People will always demonize what they don’t have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by abbatoir(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Because the attractive girls refuse to give them green light. The more handsome a man is the more the shakara the beautiful ladies display to them

You may be right..
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by BabaRamota1980: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?

You cannot nurse macho and groom handsomeness at same time. You cannot try to maintain and at the same time be covered in skin bruises and cuts.
Handsome guys are busy grooming their handsomeness and ignore to show up at dinner date with cut lips or bruised rough skin. There is a natural nurse in everywoman, she believes she can fix you up. Show up as a patient. Give her reason to attend to you, make her day! Its why rough unkempt guys get the most beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Mattonimo: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Majority of fine women are oloshos. I can't say am fine, but I had the chance to date at least 4 fine babes, unfortunately 3 end up as cheats, while d last one....well, d last one said am impotent because I refused to renounce my vows of any sexual activity till marriage..So we broke off, But I have to admit, she's damn fine

Only you 4 ladies yet you have a gut to call them cheats
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Theoarhics: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Most of them realised that true beauty lies in the heart not just the face. Most beautiful girls are full of shit ,and most handsome guys naturally derived peace and comfort from those less beautiful ones. They also use their handsomeness to make up for the deficient beauty in the female.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Theoarhics: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
They Bleep better than the beautiful girls.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by lexy2014: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?

How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by KingTom(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
You've said it all grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

I have always wondered how they arrived at the conclusion. How many very fine men do they know? How many do we have in Nigeria and how many are married to unattractive women?

Peter Okoye married Lola.
His brother married that fine woman.
Jude married another fine woman.
Yobo is married to a fine woman

Seems this nonsense is in a particular social class, because rich handsome celebs be dating beauty queens.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by abeyaktech: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
They see nothing in hole....
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Vitamin17(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
zinolurv:
We Wey fine never talk o
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Skmoda360(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
donbachi:
Big lie...I fine die.to the extent,people thinks I'm an actor..and so many atimes at the airports people come to take pics with me and my wife fine like 3 beautiful women put together.
Oshe baba

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by QuinieR(f): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
This life no jst balance,I dnt date fine guys either but atleast be okay
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Incandescent(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

And fine guys are full of what? Maybe fine girls also derive peace and comfort from less handsome men. So, who exactly is the problem?

I have always wondered how they arrived at the conclusion. How many very fine men do they know? How many do we have in Nigeria and how many are married to unattractive women?

Peter Okoye married Lola.
His brother married that fine woman.
Jude married another fine woman.
Yobo is married to a fine woman

Seems this nonsense is in a particular social class, because rich handsome celebs be dating beauty queens.

Have you seen Ebuka's wife? angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Incandescent:

Have you seen Ebuka's wife? angry

Is Ebuka’s wife ugly? Is Ebuka that fine?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pacespot(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sometimes when you are already handsome as a guy you are less worried about the physical attractiveness of your woman but something really special within her. Beauty is in the eyes of beholder, remember.

Let me give you a better hint, handsome guys want more of security in their woman than her beauty.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Go and ask handsome dudes, why ask us abi you wan insult pesin? undecided
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by DammyGbade(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Peace of mind...
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pansophist(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Almost all fine girls are mentally arrested, they are likely to be shallow and entitled, as their beauty have open doors and favours for them. Also, they are the least loyal because boys are always hitting on them, and base on the law of statistics, she would fancy one, and zoom she goes.

The real issue of dating fine ladies is when they begin to grow older and lose their looks, then you're left with a huge mess of emotions to deal with. She had defined and built her personality off her looks, and the aftermath is like being baptised into a new life afterwards, a life where you have to bring something to the table and not just show off.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Kobicove(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I think that's not always true. But it does Happen.

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them. Actually, many men are often painfully aware of this fact, the reason even players and seemingly handsome men will go for the most average woman when it comes to serious dating or marriage.

The unspoken code among men is that average women are better in all aspects of life because of what we call ‘compensatory factors’. They (average looking women) are aware that they lack something vital and always strive to compensate for it in all fronts, from cooking, to manners and better still to where it matters most: bedroom.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.

Copied

This analysis is very apt!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
pansophist:
Almost all fine girls are mentally arrested, they are likely to be shallow and entitled, as their beauty have open doors and favours for them. Also, they are the least loyal because boys are always hitting on them, and base on the law of statistics, she would fancy one, and zoom she goes.

The real issue of dating fine ladies is when they begin to grow older and lose their looks, then you're left with a huge mess of emotions to deal with. She was defined and built her personality off her looks, which is life being baptised into a new life afterwards, a life where you have to bring something to the table and not just show off.

And these handsome guys are not all this? grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pansophist(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

And these handsome guys are not all this? grin

I'm a man, l women can relate their experience with fine boys, but I suspect it to be true in the opposite specrum cool
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
pansophist:

I'm a man, l women can relate their experience with fine boys, but I suspect it to be true in the opposite specrum cool

So it is simply a case of not wanting a taste of their own medicine. Leave long story.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Bewiseedet(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Happy Birthday
Magnoliaa:
Or it's the other way round:
endowed women pairing with average men?

Modified: These things are not based on facts anyway. People end up with people, diverse.
Beautiful, unattractive women can end up with handsome, unattractive men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by toprealman: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Depends.....beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Saw this couple coming out from GTB the other day. Guy man was not equally matched with the girl in appearance and coordination. Still trying to remember who was holding the ATM card...... COVID-19 pandemic has changed a lot of dynamics, right!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

So it is simply a case of not wanting a taste of their own medicine. Leave a long story.

Nobody does want a taste of their own medicine lol. Humans by nature are a walking bag of contradiction and hypocrisy. So yeah.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.