Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (82870 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 1:29am On Aug 09, 2020
fairheart:

Okay, but that is your opinion ugly, dull, lucky girl grin grin grin
Nobody takes that serious, and you know.

This is what pans ophist was saying. So you get it now!

That is not what he was saying

Almost all fine girls are mentally arrested, they are likely to be shallow and entitled, as their beauty have open doors and favours for them. Also, they are the least loyal because boys are always hitting on them, and base on the law of statistics, she would fancy one, and zoom she goes

This is an excerpt from his post. I don’t agree that most fine people are mentally arrested and all that. But yea, they do have all the attention they need.

Your average looking gfs are not first class graduates. Everyday we read how Naija girls have 7bfs and we are not even talking of the beautiful ones. A lot of women in top leadership positions are beautiful. So? ? Spare me the stereotypes...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by TheRealProphet1(m): 1:33am On Aug 09, 2020
locust:
Not me, though. God who be the greatest graphics designer still dey work on my woman. She go fine like wetin I no know
You're a pedophile If God is still working on your woman!!.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by DrayZee: 1:35am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

So all your neighbors are married to average women and having peace? Considering that most Nigerian women are average, that should translate to more peaceful marriages. I am glad to hear this. We would see less nagging threads from NL men.

I bet you would also grab substance with looks, everyone will. Sounds like the argument android users come up with as consolation. They are not mutually exclusive- substance and looks I mean.
Substance with looks = Android users...
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 09, 2020
eazye4u133:

At first sight, i believe you on the fact that one has to be physical attracted to her, for me na backyard oo grin, but my next line of action is to ascertain and gauge her character n intelligence if she's worth it. Meanwhile you should know that "beauty catches the attention but character catches the Heart ".
at least now u are honest grin grin grin grin grin grin
no how no how we talk of character at least there must be something physical u saw in a lady for u to talk to her cheesy
maybe height,her curves as u like backyard or maybe na her complexion cheesy.yes the character is important but then we cant deny there is always something that physically draws ur to a particular lady cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2020
fairheart:

Correct. You'll still chase. True grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2020
DrayZee:

Substance with looks = Android users...

IOS grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Yankee101: 1:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Cos Beaty no be character

And fine girls wey get sense far
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by jaxxy(m): 1:41am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:
There is no difference between you and the fine girls you don’t like. Most fine people are so absorbed with themselves. It is worse when they are intelligent and can do the things they are assumed not to do.

They are used to getting attention and having their egos stroked. Their fellow fine people no get their time. Jaxxy was apt- it is a case of the AVAILABLE.

Yes, I am ugly and dull, that is why I got a handsome man. Lucky me!!

Being fine doesn’t mean u shudnt be available bt reality is for some it’s very intentional and that’s the pride part and for others it’s the fact they are choked by attention they are getting from those hot on/falling for them and even tho humble and Available won’t get to notice every/most good person around them well unless they make sm conscious effort. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 1:44am On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:

Being fine doesn’t mean u shudnt be available bt reality is for some it’s very intentional and that’s the pride part and for others it’s the fact they are choked by attention they are getting from those hot on/falling for them and even tho humble and Available won’t get to notice every/most good person around them well unless they make sm conscious effort. Lol

If they all see fine people with the qualities they want, they won’t be here typing motivational talk. Some people are lucky to get one person with everything they want, most will make compromises. They should deal with their choices and stop pointing fingers. tongue
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by IduNaOba: 1:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Grandamante:
Only struggling handsome guys end up with less attractive women. Those less attractive women are always doing ok before they met.

Handsome guys that are made are the peak in the dating market. They are the complete package.They end up with the most attractive of women. Check up on all those dashing movie stars, gorgeous sports stars etc and u will get what am saying. Unlike poles don't always attract.

By the way, guys should not date ladies they are more attractive than. She would be forever insecure even in ur old age. U know what they say about men and richer women. It's the same with women and finer men.
What do they say about men and richer women please?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by bizhop01: 1:59am On Aug 09, 2020
In Nigeria the only handsome guy is the one with fat pocket
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by DrayZee: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

IOS grin
Oh...which do you use?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by anungangampu: 2:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Ugly girls chase fine boys while fine girls need too much attention too..

Fine boys need not to share glory with anyone

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by TinaG(f): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Op but those guys fine oh, Biko you get their contact? grin grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by jaxxy(m): 2:23am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

If they all see fine people with the qualities they want, they won’t be here typing motivational talk. Some people are lucky to get one person with everything they want, most will make compromises. They should deal with their choices and stop pointing fingers. tongue

Yes elements of luck surely there bt other factors aswell. We both know this. Luck is only 50/60% max.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by cutieme(m): 2:41am On Aug 09, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Have noticed that too
handsome guys believe ugly girls doesn't cheat
My thoughts though
My papa talk this thing too but na lie jor
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by lastchild: 3:11am On Aug 09, 2020
I don't think "handsome" has definition, I have seen people who I think is handsome or beautiful being disqualified by someone else and I have seen some not good looking people referred as handsome or beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by kaywhy09(m): 3:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Fine girls hurriedly conclude that hands guys can't be faithful to one woman, based on their experience as fine girls. So they easily reject hands guys.

But as for me, my wife must be beautiful at all cost.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Ashirioluwa: 3:28am On Aug 09, 2020
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?
Because those ones you called less attractive have something to offer. They are not liability. Also these so called less attractive give peace of mind compare to the oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Smartgeek(m): 3:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

Because those ones you called less attractive have something to offer. They are not liability. Also these so called less attractive give peace of mind compare to the oloshos.
You're not far from the truth.

Get affordable data y'all.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by kabillionaire(m): 3:32am On Aug 09, 2020
That's better than been GAY. Most handsome guys Bleep ass.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Smartgeek(m): 3:35am On Aug 09, 2020
kabillionaire:
That's better than been GAY.
Most handsome guys Bleep ass.
This statement is fallacious smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by kabillionaire(m): 3:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Smartgeek:
This statement is fallacious smiley
Really? But "MOST" in that statement makes it less fallacious

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Smartgeek(m): 3:44am On Aug 09, 2020
kabillionaire:

Really?
But "MOST" in that statement makes it less fallacious
There's no statistical basis to your claim. Also, looks does not in anyway determine one's sexual preference.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Trexxsvg(m): 4:18am On Aug 09, 2020
less attractive girls are always putting much effort into relationships and they would do anything to make it work but I'm afraid along the line they'll feel less of themselves which is what I'm experiencing �

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Freestainworld(m): 4:23am On Aug 09, 2020
it is called balanced diet
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by fyneboi79(m): 4:39am On Aug 09, 2020
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?
Guy no be for my case o! Me sef I fine wella,Had over 200 gfs while dating,My fiance beautiful die o and she's not African.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by omoyankee3(m): 4:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Because we've transcended looks alone. We look for character in a woman. Most times, it's the average looking girls that have the best character.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Pmpm: 5:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Look at those top billionaires and even pastors. Take a good look at Their wives. They are average looking pretty women and their husband are extremely successful. I won't say more than that. Be wise, Beauty is not everything.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by aobinna79(m): 5:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Is a lie, u no fine
donbachi:
Big lie...I fine die.to the extent,people thinks I'm an actor..and so many atimes at the airports people come to take pics with me and my wife fine like 3 beautiful women put together.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Dminister(m): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2020
I have dated many fine girls that sometimes I will just sit and flash back to it all, I will just smile and thank God for creating me the way I look.

I broke so many fine girls heart both the ones that are less attractive. when I want to end the relationship they will kneel and start begging me.

One day, I met this less attractive girl, she was Uniben 400 level optometry student. She was so down to heart, very intelligent, caring, loving, understanding and respectful. The first time I approached her, she turned me down and that became a challenge for me. My intention was just to have her and drop her like I always do to girls back then.. I was a player but today I thank God I am a repentant soul.

After my NYSC, I had to give her another chase again because I was still pained she turned me down the previous years, this time she was already in her final year.

She gave up and agreed to be with me. When I had her the first time I felt she was so different and sweeter than all the beauties I dated and dropped like a basket of rotten tomatoes.

I tried to drop her and it didn't work o. She was so sweet like TomTom; She was so caring, supportive and above all respectful. When I think about ending the relationship something will just knock my head BOOM! You know she is so sweet o, she is a giver, she is very intelligent and very outspoken. These attributes were very rare in all the beauties I dated before I met her.

When she traveled for her NYSC I met another bunch of beauty who was a student of auchi poly. When she visits me and we decides to take a walk around the environment, people are always like awww that fine is just too beautiful, See wetin this guy dey enjoy, ah he girl too fine. In my neighborhood people were giving me so much respect and loyalty. The first time I entered her I realized she wasn't sweet like my girl that went for NYSC. I was lacking so many things, It was always about herself, she can't cook and we were always eating at the fast food.

My people I dropped her and I called my sweet baby back o. I told her everything that happened when she traveled for the three weeks NYSC orientation. She was hurt, I begged her to forgive me which she did and I went for deliverance.

The moral of the story is it is not by appearance o! Imagine being with less attractive girl and you don't lack money. You have peace, no much expenses and your life is just free from worries. Mhen who finds a wife material should be grateful o. So many attractive girls are not wife materials. So many prefer to give beauty all their time.

Op I hope you find the reason you seek in my story? grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Slurity(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2020
The fact is very simple to understand. Fine girls are very likely to cheat, no rest of mind for whoever marry a fine girl and the guy is jealous. Ugly girl has less wahala and gives rest of mind. They tends to always try to impress thier man. I actually choose an ugly one over a sweet tomatoe 6 years back. The ugly now my wife but later because beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.