Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered - Nairaland / General (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (100709 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 10 Kinds Of Weird People You Will Always Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Pauling: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2020
I don even put my own for flight mode now for how many days?
oga u dey use flight mode browse..

lamba samba
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Pauling: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Squillaci:
Lol. I chew eba too.

it must be very solid

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Pauling:

it must be very solid
I chew eba, whether soft or hard.
I chew anything that enters my mouth, even sweet.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Pauling: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
BlissB:
This is sad, like his spirit is angry because he has not fulfilled his mission on earth

which mission abeg.. Im na R.A.W agent?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Pauling: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Squillaci:
I chew eba, whether soft or hard. I chew anything that enters my mouth, even sweet.

i go add chewer join ur name...
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by marwanafrica: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chapelbeatz:
Mine is ah don't know how buh I just read everything from page 1 to here. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The longest thread i have ever read on NL
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by abbaashiru(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
drips8:
I know a guy who I think may suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder although he vehemently denies.

He has a habit of looking at the time almost everytime and at a particular time, he mutters some words to himself. He repeats words a lot and he has a weird counting habit from counting the numbers of letters or words in a book to counting the number of cars passing by when seated. He has an arrangement for his clothes and things and he'll never touch his phone unless it's fully charged and even ignoring calls from his parents while his phone charges.

I asked him if he could stop and he tells me that he thinks something bad if he does will happen so it's doesn't hurt to continue his obsessive rituals.
People like that are often times very intelligent...
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
She has since left.
odysey:

Does she still stay in the area?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Joecliff01(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2021
iSlayer2:

This your comment made me read up on this man.
So what did you find?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Benki003(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
this is truly weird.
mine occurred far back during secondary School days (waec exam), I was cheating shaa, until when turned and saw the invigilator looking at me, I thought she hard caught me, the next thing I became tremendously scared n I couldn't believed what happened next... I released. Asin sperm came out..

after the exam I went home without talking to anyone. lol, very weird

Same thing happened to me bro but mine sad when I was playing a game and I was seriously losing grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Goldbw122(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
LarryBee1k:

I've a friend, no matter how long a movie is, HE WILL WATCH IT IN 10MIN.
just like my sister "miss forwarder".
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by rafikii: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Mine is not really the weird story but his aura remains a mystery till date .

SOJ, the street misses you !!!!

RIP SOJ! Keep kinging at the other side.

I felt his vibe from reading what you wrote about him.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Ultraviolet5: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2022
I have the super power of always getting lost. very uncanny and frustrating.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Ultraviolet5: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Had a roommate who talks in his sleep,like real conversation with you. bastard once asked me to help him get water and I did only to realise that he wasn't even awake to begin with. The rest just started laughing at me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Weird Facts about me
1.I can lick my elbows
2.My nose can touch my back(like seriously)
3.I have sleep paralysis and lucid dreams a lot
4.I can't whistle
5.I can smell sugar and salt
6.I can bend my fingers backward almost to a 90 degree
7.Im the happiest when im alone
8.I experience deja vu a lot
9.Im neither left or right handed(cross dominance)I use both of my hands equally for different purposes (naturally not learnt)...
And other weird facts i can't mention

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2022
It happens to me too..whenever i laugh real tears comes out from my eyes..i can't explain why its like dat..
Manuel69:

That is weird. Extremely weird.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Manuel69: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Weird Facts about me
1.I can lick my elbows
4.I can't whistle
9.Im neither left or right handed(cross dominance)I use both of my hands equally for different purposes (naturally not learnt)...

I used to be able to bend my fingers 90 degrees behind up till my teen days. now it's just my index finger alone.
I do have sleep paralysis but it's rare.

Tried licking my elbows, impossible
I
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Manuel69: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Favorolasupo:
It happens to me too..whenever i laugh real tears comes out from my eyes..i can't explain why its like dat..

Lol. Yet to see or hear what will crack me this up

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lol..
Manuel69:

I used to be able to bend my fingers 90 degrees behind up till my teen days. now it's just my index finger alone.
I do have sleep paralysis but it's rare.

Tried licking my elbows, impossible
I

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Ogamysamo: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Weird Facts about me
1.I can lick my elbows
4.I can't whistle
angry
Favorolasupo:
Weird Facts about me
1.I can lick my elbows
4.I can't whistle
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Teeroyzimma: 2:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Zenithpeak:
There's is my former roommate that has this unusual ability to recognise people. If my friend sees a shadow of person you both met 10years ago and say its the person please do not argue with him. I argued with him for 3 good years before I eventually take him for who he is. He is always right every time. Unfortunately, he no sabi book.
omg grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Teeroyzimma: 4:14am On Jun 29, 2022
Sultty:
I'm here to read comments and i am freaking out at d huge number is weird people u r all weird
everybody is weird, even you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Y'did u quote dis?lol..
Ogamysamo:
angry
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Ogamysamo: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Y'did u quote dis?lol..
for thy level of weirdness
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Lol..
Ogamysamo:
for thy level of weirdness
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by LoneWolf212: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Lawgod247:

This is exactly me. I could change my route or abort a trip so as not to meet/greet people I know.

I might be the one with the most knowledge about a topic in a discussion but I would rather keep mute and listen to the "rubbish" everyone else is saying. I feel that trying to get my point across to you is futile and that you are beyond redemption in your beliefs, either due to arrogance or ignorance.

My best companion is my cell phone. I keep a super small circle of "close" friends, just 2. I categorize others as "people I know" grin .

I also feel that I am a perfectionist to a fault. I like doing my things myself as I feel no one else can do it the way I want it.

I sweat in my palms and feet a lot. I am more sociable on virtual platform than in real life. You wouldn't believe the talkative you interact with online is this same quiet guy sitting in front of you.

I avoid making/receiving phone calls as much as possible. I prefer we chat.

I am shy but I put up this bold facade whenever I need to and you may likely not notice (my job demands that).

I can stay indoors 24/7 provided I have food, water, data and power. (Whenever I travel home, my family literally begs me to step out).

I can embark on a 12 hours trip without saying a word to the person sitting next to me and may likely not contribute in the general discussion.( I can bore you cheesy )

Etc.

In all these, I make exceptions whenever I want to or whenever absolutely necessary but the above is me by default. I am a hardcore introvert. Alone time is bliss and I am so rocking this lockdown like it is nobody's business. grin cheesy

Someone is actually describing me 100% here ..... Lol

Aside the hand sweating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Teeroyzimma: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Switlily25 aka Sweetpink is one i encountered on Nairaland
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Teeroyzimma: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Dat one no special na, which pikin wey no chop chalk??

i have bn eating chalk since wen i started school.

Back den we used chalk and slates as writing materials..
guy chalk dey sweet o.
you well so
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by switlily25(f): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Switlily25 aka Sweetpink is one i encountered on Nairaland
Sharap!
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by b3llo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
SisterAnn
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Had an encounter with this pretty blind girl at Enerhen junction... The way she goes about helping her mom who's selling food by the roadside, you would think she's a general overseer...

I watched her from a distance and noticed something about her and it got my attention, she refused anyone who wants to help her out with what she was doing... From picking the plates to gathering the vegetables her mother use...

So, I decided to try her, I got to her mother's stand and ordered for a plate of starch and Banga soup, while the mother was at it, my full attention was on this young lady and this time she was busy transferring hot soup from a big pot to the thermacool cooler, I was shocked how she did that without any drop of soup touching the floor...

Then she did what surprised me and some people, her mom gave me the food I ordered and she walk to her mom with the aid of her stick and told her that she should reduce my portion because I was was not hungry and I only came there to verify if she was truly blind and she said all these with a smile on her face... Everyone burst into laughter at the busy Enerhen junction, I smiled, but I was shocked how she got that perfectly.

An underrated world wonder she is

Just wow!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.