Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) (40107 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2020
The worst is that, people without the disease will start taking it anyhow now undecided
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by ednut1(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Well i dont normally believe such till i heard my aunt in uk recovered from corona. Na that agbo combo she use. Corona has killed many Nigerian nurses, carehome workers and. Doctors in uk.

3 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by domino4211(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Enig Bokan Akin..
You sent me money yesterday without knowing who I am cos I posted I was hungry on this platform.
I almost deleted the post cos of the bashing I was getting,thank God I didnt.
The money may be little to you,but you touched somebody's life yesterday without knowing the magnitude of your generosity..
Sir,God will continue to bless you and your family wherever you go.
Thank you so much..
Please send me a DM if you can,I'll like to thank you in person..
Indeed there are good people in Nigeria..
I'll keep posting this till you see it and email me..

4 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by potent5(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Op, that picture does not contain ụda. And what is red pepper doing there?
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Digmygold: 6:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Who knows if this thing can truly reactivate as they claim. That shi is fvcking scary. God help us.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Organs(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Don't mind the op let him be forming ijora FBI .

OP was correct, articulate and quoted sources. However, you are talking out of point, hate and you are not making any sense at all. Show us "PROOF" that those concoction combination CURES Covid19 disease. I bought them and i use them however OP is CORRECT, there is no evidence to support the claim, period.

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by klax(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2020
This boy or man or you are a woman stop posting any nonsense here. You called yourself OP bah hope you are not insane Don't boil me up this early morning.

Helpless people are doing all they could to stay alive you are here posting bullshit. Are you alright

This was how you were defending that evil prophetess of Doom called Melinda *Jezebel* Gate who her husband predicted Corona since 2015 and till date no one ask him how did he know? Is he a prophet to say 10 million will die and its gradually happening. When did Bill *Devil* Gate became scientist or politician or prophet

Mr man just get lost orelse.... .....

2 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by KGREAT(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2020
For me I believe this product is good. At least at this stage it can be used as preventive measure. African don't value what they have but if the research is from US or Australia you people will jump at it without knowing what they use to produce the drugs. African be wise we must not be servant and slave to the west all the time. Look inward, the solution is here in Africa. Oyibo can not use all this products, they even categorised grounded paper as poison. I got that info when I wanted to send grounded pepper through UPS to my aunt in France. African be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by BeerParlour: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Yoruba people must look for reasons to consume more pepper
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Organs(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
u are not smart boy. These therapies are age long in helping the body overcome,ameliorate and clear up viral infections in good time.. Nobody ever claims it is a cure.. Personally I have been preparing sth similar for my aged parents since this outbreak..they even choose to drink some of the hot fluid.. And I can tell you that they have reported improvements on their general health.. My mom paricularly testified about reduced waist pains, joint pains and chest congestions..

Don't be too eager to shoot down honest and safe efforts geared at improving life because of some primitive and unfounded sentiments when you yourself haven't been able to get off your ass to be of any use .

Bros, learn to read and comprehend naa. You are saying someone is not smart and you are just talking nonsense.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by SODbaba2(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2020
jumper524:
If the world is waiting for USA and WHO to provide a cure for the disease, I promise you more than half the world population go die either of disease or hunger.

Solutions must not always come from the top.
Oyo state Governor confirmed recently that he was treated by local herbs.

We should also learn to use what we have to help ourselves.
European countries in the world are using what they have and are failing it's time to look elsewhere..

See how top countries are topping the failure chart..
Pls bro, what site are you seeing this updates from
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by franklingud(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
NCDC says there's no known cure for Corona virus, and you believe them??
Are you this gullible

OP that mixture you see there works wonders
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by SEGLIZ: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
aaasa
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by deltateam: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
People should stop spreading rumours.

Make genuine free money today. Check my signature.
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Kenmatt(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
No smoke without fire.

Any thing that has to do with our African herbs, roots and grains, I give it my support.

It might go a little way in subsidizing the effect of these ailments going viral.

I can't still forget the days of Ebola.

Most of those things we all did then, if you ask me, I will tell you it all played a role in chasing Ebola to extinction.

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Kingsam20: 6:56am On Apr 15, 2020
In this case, I declare everyone researcher because waiting for UN Europe or WHO to come up with cure to this we all gonna die
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Randerl: 6:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Shallow media post, no indept and thorough analysis, no examples from your own end of the divide.

Very disappointing junknalism.

aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-can-pepper-lime-ginger-cure-coronavirus/

1 Like

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2020
We don't care about ur scientifically proven shit all we want is positive results... If poo go cure am let's go for it am tired of sitting in front of my plasma TV watching zeeworld with my whity olosho
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by McKayConcept(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
u are not smart boy. These therapies are age long in helping the body overcome,ameliorate and clear up viral infections in good time.. Nobody ever claims it is a cure.. Personally I have been preparing sth similar for my aged parents since this outbreak..they even choose to drink some of the hot fluid.. And I can tell you that they have reported improvements on their general health.. My mom paricularly testified about reduced waist pains, joint pains and chest congestions..

Don't be too eager to shoot down honest and safe efforts geared at improving life because of some primitive and unfounded sentiments when you yourself haven't been able to get off your ass to be of any use .

please give us the recipe of what you prepared for them
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by McKayConcept(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2020
i think a time will come when science will be false in itself and totally discarded. this science crap is creating more problems
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Sanchez01: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:
My brother...honestly..i'm not paid...we are a team dedicated to debunking false stories....read through the fact-check...we attached references and quoted our sources....
The piece is disappointing. If you on a 'fact checking' mission, don't just say 'this is what WHO or the NCDC said'.

We all know for a fact that:

1. Chloroquine is being used to treat COVID-19. This is obvious in the way Nigeria continually discharge patients. It is not like we are inventive, just skilled in using other people's ideas more than them. The US mandated India to export some of its manufactured hydroxychloroquine to help fight the virus in the United States.

2. It is not just enough to say herbs or our local spices work or don't until you've tested them on a COVID-19 patient.

3. There have been wide spread claims from people who once tested positive to COVID-19 that they boiled certain spices and bent their head over the pot to forcelly clear their lungs and ease the respiratory attack COVID-19 brought them.

Until you use them on COVID-19 patients, don't brand anything as a fact check. It is misleading.

A fact check is that the FG is sharing N20k to those that are vulnerable (since it popped in the media). Another fact check is that a lawmaker said the money was shared to his constituency but none received a thing.

AND PLEASE, ALWAYS ADD A DISCLAIMER TO YOUR FACT CHECK ARTICLES!

3 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by faceland: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2020
mumu
as of today we know that;
There is no CURE, TREATMENT & VACCINE for COVID-19
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by johnmattew: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2020
no one said they cure coronavirus......everyone knows those Ayurvedic medicine helps build immunity to fight the virus or reduce the effect of the virus and also beat flu
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:
My brother...honestly..i'm not paid...we are a team dedicated to debunking false stories....read through the fact-check...we attached references and quoted our sources....
So you want people to sit idly waiting for coronavirus to come genocide them.
Receive sense.
You must be an APC member.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by johnmattew: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
That language - cure - is a very heavy one, let's just say it helps boost immune system and offer better chance of beating the monster.
don't mind the op,even the dumbest individual knows that that mixture is for immunity boosting
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Skmoda(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:

just leave him alone, let him keep shouting 'fact check', very soon it will turn to fat check, he is a pure media propagandalist. .smiley
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by MrBONE2(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:
Based on my research if you add Aleo-Vera Gel and Garlic Alium to the Ginger pepper and Lime, it should do so wonders
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by jumper524(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2020
SODbaba2:

Pls bro, what site are you seeing this updates from
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Because WHO disapproved it doesn't mean it's fake
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by Bullet01(f): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2020
jumper524:
If the world is waiting for USA and WHO to provide a cure for the disease, I promise you more than half the world population go die either of disease or hunger.

European countries in the world are using what they have and are failing it's time to look elsewhere..

I also find the attached useful.

3 Likes

Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by silverkings: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyhaiz:

Abeg help me. What's the stuff you use.make I help my mama too
Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by MrBONE2(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2020
jumper524:

looking at the charts you post below, From what I have been hearing it is the same concoction which Oups posted above is what Israel had been using for treatment and prevention of convid-19.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Runs Out Of COVID-19 Test Kits, As Testing Center Suspends Operations / Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.