Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) (3735 Views)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Offline Efootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by typicalgamer(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
simonjassy:

just use 2 of your midfielders to man mark his two midfielders and keep a compact team

good players don't man Mark because it can be exploited and use to hurt u
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Hongkongfukid(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
typicalgamer:

then help us out with how defend against 4-2-4 formation
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by typicalgamer(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

then help us out with how defend against 4-2-4 formation

it all boil's down to the player I know most formation are weak against others but if you're a good player overhaul you won't have much difficulty outclassing a simple 4-2-4 format

simple 4-5-1 beats the 4-2-4 this way you own the midfield more than your opponent and midfield is key

4-4-2 diamond beats the 4-2-4

3-5-2 beats the 4-2-4 with counter attacking and making use of wingbacks

but what's the use of getting the right formation and everything when you don't know when and where to use Pocket of windows to pick out an opponent

my advice try and get better and don't stick to one formation or one team because you can get counter pick easily

my most exciting team in that pes18 or is it 17 was athletico Madrid they just made things easy Costa muscle griezeman finesse

not mockery but try and follow tutorial like the guy said get better

don't stick to lobbing ball to your striker or wingers coz good opponent won't fall for those easy tricks
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

it all boil's down to the player I know most formation are weak against others but if you're a good player overhaul you won't have much difficulty outclassing a simple 4-2-4 format

simple 4-5-1 beats the 4-2-4 this way you own the midfield more than your opponent and midfield is key

4-4-2 diamond beats the 4-2-4

3-5-2 beats the 4-2-4 with counter attacking and making use of wingbacks
thanks for the hint

but am a player who prefer using front 3 and attacking through the center allowing my wingers to cut in to receive through passes
i only tweak my midfield
>> DM-CM-AMF
>> DM-CM-CM
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by typicalgamer(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

thanks for the hint

but am a player who prefer using front 3 and attacking through the center allowing my wingers to cut in to receive through passes
i only tweak my midfield
>> DM-CM-AMF
>> DM-CM-CM

I see but trust me your game will evolve for the better if you play my club
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Hongkongfukid(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

I see but trust me your game will evolve for the better if you play my club

thanks for the hints

1 Like

Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

i personally do not man mark.No matter what you do,there is always an exploit for it.if you like shadow,man mark, fall back in numbers,something will eventually break it up
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by typicalgamer(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
simonjassy:

i personally do not man mark.No matter what you do,there is always an exploit for it.if you like shadow,man mark, fall back in numbers,something will eventually break it up

and that's the fun part of it

that's why I told him not to rely on tactics and try and be a better player to reduce the rate his tactics would be exploited
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

and that's the fun part of it

that's why I told him not to rely on tactics and try and be a better player to reduce the rate his tactics would be exploited
Yeah,relying on tactics would ruin your thinking ability cox when that tactic gets busted,you will go back to square 1.
The fun part about pes is that you can set up your team to play almost like or exactly the way their real life "team" does.such a shame konami is just churning out shitty default formations without considering how their real life team plays.They had better relieve Windsor of the team tactics job
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by typicalgamer(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
simonjassy:

Yeah,relying on tactics would ruin your thinking ability cox when that tactic gets busted,you will go back to square 1.
The fun part about pes is that you can set up your team to play almost like or exactly the way their real life "team" does.such a shame konami is just churning out shitty default formations without considering how their real life team plays.They had better relieve Windsor of the team tactics job

that's the problem from PES 2012 till date Konami don't used team formation as default they rely on players doing that themselves and most people don't know about it and can't use the same team to their maximum potential
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Hongkongfukid(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
How much can auto offside trap be of help to my 3-4-3 (diamond) against 4-4-2?
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Hongkongfukid(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
what is the difference between wide containment area and middle containment area?
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Collinz2(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2020
simonjassy:

Then,you still have a lot to learn in tikitaka,let me give you one tip.
make sure your players are always connected as a triangle anytime they are with the ball, tiki taka becomes easier that way.
Hit Up Spoonypizza,i think he has 1 tikitaka tutorial
Counter attack with tiki taka is the best and if you know how to make short through pass and 1-2 pass your opponent will be fustrated. My analyses com soon.
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Hongkongfukid(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Collinz2:
Counter attack with tiki taka is the best and if you know how to make short through pass and 1-2 pass your opponent will be fustrated. My analyses com soon.

thanks . I'll be willing to learn more
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by oluwafunso97(m): 6:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Best 4-1-2-3 Formation, Tactics & Advanced Instructions for all pes 2017 /2018 /2019 /2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG0zrexErn4
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by allandutch: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hongkongfukid:

thanks for the hint

i only tweak my midfield
>> DM-CM-AMF
>> DM-CM-CM

4-3-1-2
3-4-1-2

Counter-attacking: 3-4-2-1
Re: Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) by Hongkongfukid(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
What is the best instructions for 4-2-3-1 to replicate ajax tactics in pes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New PS4 Console For Sale @ Affordable Price / GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online / PES 2011 (no Cache) Android Apk Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.