Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food (35940 Views)

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Kenyan Man Arrested After Battering And Disfiguring His Pretty Wife Over Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food by esky158(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
wait my naja no the carry last we go soon start our own
Re: Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food by sammirano: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Azmanaty:

If u are not a baby and started watching TV in 2011 or so, u will know that revolution happened in Tunisia, egypt, Libya.. Those are African countries

If you are not a toddler living in his mothers basement, you will know that foregin hands was at play in most of those cases with next to nothing to show, where is libya now? You need to know the meaning of revolution before quoting me, your likes are Sowore, singing revolution without purpose.
Re: Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food by Kylce042(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food by PropertyBuying(f): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:
Very Govt should be very Careful with me o....... They should allow me to qo and do my business o
Re: Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food by ElValiente(m): 1:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Its Black thing. any white there? NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State / N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos / Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.