Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,054 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks (433 Views)

Virtual Assistant For Online Data Entry Jobs / Data Collection Agent / Driver/office Assistance With Attached Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by ThaThinka: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello, fellow job seekers. I was hoping maybe I could find someone here to help me with a few, data collection tasks. This is mostly suited to a young person who just needs a few bucks for data or in the wallet. cheesy Sorry if that's disappointing.

Basically, what I need help with is collecting the website addresses, emails (if available but very important), and maybe the names of owners of businesses in a particular area. The person will be using Google for the most part to get these data.

I normally do this by myself, but I am not inspired to continue at the moment. Yet, I still need this information. This is why I seek assistance.

Before we start, I'd give you a couple of the websites I worked on in the past for you to try finding the business owner's name and email. This will give you an idea of what the task is like and enable you determine what you'd charge for each entry.

If you think you can do this, please get in touch. I'd like to know if you use Telegram or WhatsApp for chat as well.

PS: I thought I should add that each keyword searched can produce anything from 20 to 100+ businesses in the results. Thanks.
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by Jaycenvirtualse: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello how can one reach you?
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by MARX77(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
ThaThinka:
Hello, fellow job seekers. I was hoping maybe I could find someone here to help me with a few, data collection tasks. This is mostly suited to a young person who just needs a few bucks for data or in the wallet. cheesy Sorry if that's disappointing.

Basically, what I need help with is collecting the website addresses, emails (if available but very important), and maybe the names of owners of businesses in a particular area. The person will be using Google for the most part to get these data.

I normally do this by myself, but I am not inspired to continue at the moment. Yet, I still need this information. This is why I seek assistance.

Before we start, I'd give you a couple of the websites I worked on in the past for you to try finding the business owner's name and email. This will give you an idea of what the task is like and enable you determine what you'd charge for each entry.

If you think you can do this, please get in touch. I'd like to know if you use Telegram or WhatsApp for chat as well.

PS: I thought I should add that each keyword searched can produce anything from 20 to 100+ businesses in the results. Thanks.

Good evening, I'm interested. Sent you a pm already. I have two years experience in data entry, a laptop and fast internet.
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by lewis512(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
I use WhatsApp , check my signature
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by nebsunshine: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2020
I am interested..please send me a PM
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by ThaThinka: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning, people! Thanks for responding to my request.

To those who sent me a PM, I will try and get in touch with you later in the day. I need to attend to something now and I will also need a bit more time to describe what the process would be like before replying.

I may quote those I contacted when I reply to the PMs.

MARX77, please you may take down your phone number - that is, if you are a private person like me. cheesy I only wanted anybody responding to indicate if they use either of those apps - I might need them for communication.
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by yemzzy02(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2020
ThaThinka:

Here is my whatsapp 08060177034
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by ThaThinka: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oyetboy, MARX77, Jaycentvirtualse, and power2000, I have responded to your PMs. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Sorry to others whom I didn't contact. I am looking for just one person since this is only a small task. I might get in touch if I can't reach agreement with any of the guys that PMed me. Thank you.
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by MARX77(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
ThaThinka:
Oyetboy, MARX77, Jaycentvirtualse, and power2000, I have responded to your PMs. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Sorry to others whom I didn't contact. I am looking for just one person since this is only a small task. I might get in touch if I can't reach agreement with any of the guys that PMed me. Thank you.

Responded to your mail already
Re: Need Assistance With Small Online Data Collection Tasks by nuel000: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
I'm interested, I use WhatsApp and telegram

(1) (Reply)

Gasnownow / NCDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal / What happening with may salary, have you received your salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.