Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck (54837 Views)

Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by enemyofprogress: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Kano is next

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Op your headline is misleading. What do you mean by hungry Abuja residents? I'm in Abuja, I am not hungry neither was I involved in the act so why generalize it?

Se mi, modify your topic idagha'm ke usop!
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by enemyofprogress: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
deepwater:
what is funny?
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Knsley(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=eightsin post=88463804]If I was the driver of that truck, I would have killed over 10 idiots. [/quote
Imagine your mentality. Your brain needs to be checked.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
The funny thing is that Afonja and ab0kees have been at the fore front of defending this evil govt. Just yesterday Afonja were seen stealing Agege bread from a bus, today, abokees have waylaid truck load of rice. This is just 14 days lockdown and these two defenders are already going haywire with hunger striking them hard.

The SE and S/S have remained calm and peaceful. This two region witnessed 3yrs war that has strengthened them to always survive all the odds and marginalization of this evil APC govt.

Stop stealing the lock down just began, after this una go learn to stop defending evil and Injustice.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

still people can not organize protest

governement have bamboozled the people soooo much that they have turn to zombie complete

If it were to be during Jonathan era....I know what the masses would have done....

But having a Pharaoh as a leader means a lot to the masses....

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2020
eightsin:
If I was the driver of that truck, I would have killed over 10 idiots.

And you may have ended up roasted to ashes after your murderous escapade.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Dagger111(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Officialakin:
Corona Ekun oko everybody,a mu ni durosile tipatipa,e ni ti o so akinkanju di ole,iberu omode ati Agba,ijaya gbogbo ilu,iba re o

Wait!! U be Agbero before?

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by delejoye: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2020
I can see the message and the spark of revolution in the mess of coronavirus. Nigeria will never remain the same again after this period because a lot of questions will be demanded from out leaders just wait and see. I see senses been injected into our leaders, I see credible and Intelligent candidates emerging from every political parties to contest the highest position in the land. I see money bag politicians taking the back stage and innovative, creative and mentally resourcesful individuals coming to the seat of power. I see a new Nigeria where the collective wealth will be distributed evenly and the general well being a priority of all. I see a new Nigeria where the northern states citizen will demand accountability from their rulers and the southern elite coming to the round table for the common good of all. This is an answer and silent response to the cry of revolution.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Donlanray: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2020
it's shameful but a reflection of situation of things in the country.May God deliver us,amen.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by enemyofprogress: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Eziokwu?....mana ima na ndi mmadu anaghi eji aguo egwu egwu n' ihi nke a ihe niile onye obula nweru ike ije gbochie ya bu agu kwesiri ekwesi.....

If you can understand what I wrote here.....good for u bro
let me try and translate it

Truth? . . . . but knowing that people are not taken for granted as a result of everything that anyone can do to prevent it is the right thing to do. . . . .

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by guru90: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Chai...... This live stealing.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2020
destinie2019:

And you may have ended up roasted to ashes after your murderous escapade.
don't mind that fool

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by oscarwestcoast: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2020
This cant just be hunger. This are people with tendercy to steal. Does that rice belongs to the govt? Even if you give those people a warehouse full of rice today , they will still do same thing tomorrow.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2020
That's the federal capital territory.
Then there is problem
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by guru90: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
eightsin:

For this kinda situation I don't bide your idea......

Think wisely.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by eightsin(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
eLcastro:
rubbish talk.....na the driver own.?
His employer will see the vid nd free him jor.
Instead of our billionaires/businessmen to give to people they went about giving money to fg just to find favour....this the outcome.
By the don't ask me of govt....cause those ones are failure

So if me, as a young struggling man, building my rice business with my 5million saved over the years, this is how people will bring me down by stealing my sweat. I repeat, I would have driven over those bastards.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Tunde835(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
To All Those Saying Yoruba ar poor Can U See Now Its Everywhere d Reason Its Not In D East Is Because Dey dont Hav Major Cities That Ar on Full Lock down

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Mouthpis(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

still people can not organize protest

governement have bamboozled the people soooo much that they have turn to zombie complete

Quite unfortunate bro.

All we know how to do is rant online.

A very good example is Sowore's case.

Very unfortunate sire!

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
This is a very bad time to invest in food supplies.

I hope the lockdown doesn't extend beyond 2 weeks so we don't face issues of food shortage.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
salbis:
People are very very hungry. How i wish people will follow politician houses and cart away all the foodstuffs they have in their stores. Some are even diverting the so call palliatives meant for the poor masses.
the political class have armed security guards at their Beck and call.

That's why they are hard to reach by the hungry masses

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Vulcan24(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Officialakin:
Corona Ekun oko everybody,a mu ni durosile tipatipa,e ni ti o so akinkanju di ole,iberu omode ati Agba,ijaya gbogbo ilu,iba re o

after u na corona, I hail u
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Is government seeing all these happenings at all? Yet they claimed few Nigerians are poor. I weep for this nation

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by realestate99: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
The funniest part of it is that more than 50% of them voted for Change cum Next Levul no w see the out come.
shut this nonsense and get over the loss, I hate Lamentations, your almighty Atiku would have given every citizen 100k if he were to be the president? your I.Q can not make you realize that all our politicians are the same irrespective of political affiliation, they are there to kill, steal and destroy, if you want to lament, lament on better alternatives not expired, recycled old politicians we parade every now and then.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by worworbabe: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2020
eightsin:

The driver is a poor man like them and they have now put him in trouble.

If I were the driver, I would move fast and press on the brake. Then reverse over the fallen idiots.

I dislike foolish thieving idiots.

Why can't they gather and go to a politicians house to show themselves. They can't group up to visit Aso Rock but can put a poor man like themselves in debt.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Ferdinandu(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
One thing about all these videos is that it is usually misrepresented. In this kind of scenario one person might have insinuated that this is one of the palliative rice and maybe suggested let's hold them let's get our own share, boom chaos. Even in war torn countries that have been fighting for years, it is difficult to see crowds openly stealing goods that they know is definitely someone's goods

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by sharpwriter(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
orunmila144:
crazy thing happened to me yesterday, i was driving in lekki phase 1 and on the streets were about 20 men and women they looked like zombies, and they were approaching any car they saw and screaming GIVE ME FOOD. i was scared and felt sorry for them but i didnt have enough money on me to give 20 grown adults so i hit the gas and sped off after they mobbed my car

Hahaha hahaha.. See how my brother and I are laughing here.... In fact, I don't believe you. I feel this is a make believe as regards the topic.

No draw us into another walking dead zombie story o.. Cos e no funny grin
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by WriterX(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
eightsin:
eightsin:

if I was the driver na to find t Shirt tie face and join the mob
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Houstency(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by eightsin(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2020
WriterX:

if I was the driver na to find t Shirt tie face and join the mob

LOL.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by apholaryn: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
The funniest part of it is that more than 50% of them voted for Change cum Next Levul no w see the out come.
as usual.. still crying over spilled milk... And which stat did u used to arrive at your foolish imaginary figure...better grow up grin
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Abkid(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2020
It nt their fault it the fg fault

Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos)