Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Do I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do (357 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by Djei: 5:31am On Apr 15, 2020
I wanted 3 kids but settled for 4 with my wife. The last is almost 3yrs. My wife has been practicing safe period sex which has been working for us even in the spacing of our kids. The method just failed and my wife has been devastated, she has lost touch with things around her, she cries, lost appetite, suffering insomnia. I've done all I could to make her get over it and it's not working. I fear for her health. Many things are bothering her, the thought of starting afresh (she has given out all our baby things), going through pregnancy wahalla etc. Pls ur advice and words of encouragement will be highly appreciated on how to weather this storm. Thanks
Re: What Do I Do by Bola146(f): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2020
grin Both of you should seek for a medical personal, they are the ones to advise you on what is best for your wife or both of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do by sisisioge: 5:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmmm...since you were at your final busstop, you ought to have actively seek effective family planning methods from the hospitals. How could you think counting days is foolproof when you are actively having se.xx?

Anyways, you need to really support her now by being extra kind...help with the kids, house chores, make plans towards the arrival of the baby coming, get her to start her hospital runs asap and generally be good to her. She will get over it soon.

I wish her a healthy pregnancy and you guys lots of money to take care of your large family cos you need it! Hmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do by daddytime(m): 6:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Kai...

This is what we call " one for the road".

Abeg make madam take am easy. That baby was destined to come through her for a purpose.

The above should calm her down.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do by Makavelli25: 6:13am On Apr 15, 2020
That baby na destiny kid o. He was meant to happen

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do by bolseas(f): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Special baby.

Your wife wont regret having her.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do by sim37(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2020
the thought of giving birth while Buhari is still the president of Nigeria is heart wrecking!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do by HarunaWest(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Djei:
I wanted 3 kids but settled for 4 with my wife. The last is almost 3yrs. My wife has been practicing safe period sex which has been working for us even in the spacing of our kids. The method just failed and my wife has been devastated, she has lost touch with things around her, she cries, lost appetite, suffering insomnia. I've done all I could to make her get over it and it's not working. I fear for her health. Many things are bothering her, the thought of starting afresh (she has given out all our baby things), going through pregnancy wahalla etc. Pls ur advice and words of encouragement will be highly appreciated on how to weather this storm. Thanks
Wow of not that Corona is reigning now, would have suggested you take her on a vacation, a resort probably in Lagos of anywhere else..She needs to clear her mind. The stress of caring for another baby is weighing her down and she needs to be strong before it affects her health. She just needs little space from her present environment. She will get over it.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do by Djei: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...since you were at your final busstop, you ought to have actively seek effective family planning methods from the hospitals. How could you think counting days is foolproof when you are actively having se.xx?

Anyways, you need to really support her now by being extra kind...help with the kids, house chores, make plans towards the arrival of the baby coming, get her to start her hospital runs asap and generally be good to her. She will get over it soon.

I wish her a healthy pregnancy and you guys lots of money to take care of your large family cos you need it! Hmmmm.

Thanks and amen to your prayers
Re: What Do I Do by Djei: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
HarunaWest:

Wow of not that Corona is reigning now, would have suggested you take her on a vacation, a resort probably in Lagos of anywhere else..She needs to clear her mind. The stress of caring for another baby is weighing her down and she needs to be strong before it affects her health. She just needs little space from her present environment. She will get over it.

Thanks, will figure out something bro. Thanks again
Re: What Do I Do by Djei: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2020
bolseas:
Special baby.

Your wife wont regret having her.
Amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Teaches Tribalism"? Family Or Community". / Do You Need A Baby Model To Advertise Your Company? Rush In Here Now / I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.