Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

18+: Love And Adventure (ss3 Students Excursion) Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+: Love And Adventure (ss3 Students Excursion) Episode 1 (1268 Views)

Video Of Ss3 Students Having Sêx During Class Goes Viral / SS3 Students Twerking And Dancing Happily After Final WAEC Examination (video) / 18+ Love Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+: Love And Adventure (ss3 Students Excursion) Episode 1 by Naijapeeps: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2020
:Written by BRIGHT DANIEL
:
It was a fresh Monday morning with no sunlight but morning dews. The roads were yet to get busy by bus drivers and passengers.

Divine Glorious Academy anticipated students from several places who began to arrive at school in a large number because Mondays were known to be a serious day at school. If you are to be late on other days of the week, don't be on Monday coz Sir Best wouldn't take it likely with you. He was a young man in his 28. Many female students admired him but he never cared but carried out his duties both as a disciplinarian and as a teacher.

He doesn't joke with any students.
Nevertheless, the school environment began to saturate with students in red and white uniform: red skirt, white longsleeves shirt and white canvas for senior female students. While red trouser, white shirt and canvas for males. Junior students wear shortleeves and shot knickers.

There were three elongated buildings with classrooms placed in U-shape and assembly ground in between them. Though it wasn't yet assembly period but students could be seen hanging around there.

Henry stood with hands inside his pockets surveying the environment with an observation. He was quiet and cool with critical thinking faculty. He wasn't too fair in complexion but had a handsome body. He was the only person known to wear eyeglasses in the whole school. Suddenly, he saw sir Best leading a young lady to the principal's office.

"I guess that must be a new teacher" a male voice came from behind. Before Henry turned, the person had already placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, Jerry" Henry realized who he was and concentrated on the young lady again going to the principal's office with sir Best. "Yes, i guess she's a new teacher but.." he added with a strange pause.
"But what?" Jerry released his hand from his shoulder standing in the same posture with him.

"There is something about her"
"What?"
"I can't put a finger on it"
Jerry sighed with an offensive look. "Guy, when will you stop this your unnecessary observations about people?"

"Until i prove psychology as a science to everybody" Henry walked out living Jerry in confusion. There was nothing like psychology in secondary school which was the main cause of the confusion. As Jerry wallowed in it, Joyce and Mary arrived. Both having the appearance of twins only that they had different faces.

"Hey, Jerry, you look confuse" Marry patted him. "Worry no more, she's here now" she smiled.
"Who are you talking about?" Jerry asked without smiling.

"Your crush, Joyce"
"Oh, stop!" Joyce retaliated missing several friendly punch at Mary while Jerry let out a smile. They normally behave like that. Both stood still in front of him again then Joyce said, "Don't mind her. What's the problem?"

"Nothing" Jerry replied. "Did u see the lady that entered into the principal's office with.."
"Yeah, we saw her" Mary interrupted.
"Who's she?" Joyce asked.
"I have no idea. I guess she's a new teacher" Jerry replied.

"Well, we shall know during assembly"
"But Henry said there is something strange about her"
Hearing that, the two girls began to laugh as if the statement was funny.

"What's funny?" Jerry asked spreading his hands.
"So, na Henry you dey listen to? Heey!" Joyce clamped her hands dramatically.

"Leave Henry with his stupid observation that has no hypothesis, experiment and theory not to talk of conclusion" Mary laughed. Suddenly, the bell rang for assembly to take place.
:

Students gathered around giving bright colours of white and red. All respected and conducted themselves in a responsible manner without giving headache to Ruddy, the head boy who stood before the multitude making sure that all observes the terms and conditions guiding the assembly-ground and the school at large.

He was tall and plumpy. Just as the national anthem ended and seeing the principal coming with the young lady, he said. "Put your ears on ground with no distractions let's hear from the principal" he stepped down leaving the arena for them.

Everybody directed their eyes to the young lady who stood with Mr Dickson, the principal. She was extremely beautiful with no much make-up. She's fair, average in height and meek in heart. Henry observed her strange smile, movement and eye contact to students. "Gush!" he murmured.

The principal had a dark complexion well dressed in a black plain trouser and shirt with a necktie. "Good morning students" he began.

"Today i bring good news to the senior students. The lady standing beside me will be handling you on one of the subjects. Let's hear from her"
The lady took a step forward in the silence that circulated the assembly ground. Mary looked up to see their eyes caught together but she never cared waiting to hear from her like other students.
"I'm Miss Vivian, your new Biology
teacher" the lady introduced.
:
To Be Continued...

1 Share

Re: 18+: Love And Adventure (ss3 Students Excursion) Episode 1 by Naijapeeps: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2020
LOVE AND ADVENTURE
(SS3 Students Excursion)
Episode 2
:
:Written by BRIGHT DANIEL
:
There was a thunderous clap and soliloquy on the assembly ground after Miss Vivian introduced herself. Seeing that, she stepped backward with a charming smile added to the visible dimples on her cheek.
However, among the SS3 students, only Henry wasn't clapping rather his hands rested inside his pockets. Beside him was his friend, Jerry, who suddenly stopped clapping after seeing him so quiet.
"Henry?"
"What?"
"Why aren't you clapping. You should be happy we have a beautiful lady as a Biology teacher"
Henry took a long look at Jerry but averted his eyes and adjusted his eyesglasses. "She has started charming students with her beauty already." he thought but turned to Jerry again who tapped his shoulder.
"Bro, talk to me"
"I have nothing to say, Jerry" Henry concluded.
At the female line, Joyce and Mary
rejoiced like every other students. It was like a culture for students to clap after an introduction by a new teacher, so it wasn't a big deal for the girls to participate on that.
"I guess she's good" Joyce said looking at Mary. "Also, she's beautiful"
"Beautiful?" Mary glanced at Miss Vivian again. "Yeah, she is" she confirmed it with a smile.
:
The assembly ended happily. An office was given to Miss Vivian which she entered wearing a yellow tight skirt that made the shape of her undies visible. She also wore white long sleeve shirt that was tucked-in properly in the skirt. The size of her breasts was nothing to write home about. They weren't too big neither were they too small standing firmly. After looking around the office, she stepped out to the entrance just to see Mary and Joyce entering into their classroom. "Hey, both of you should come, please"
The two girls happily went to her and that drew Henry's attention from his noisy classroom. He watched through the window how Miss Vivian smiled along with them asking them questions until they finally entered into the office.
Nevertheless, inside the office, Miss Vivian said, "Look at a broom over there, pick it and start sweeping. Just dust the office" she stepped aside watching them. She was more interested in Mary due to her beauty and figure.
After the cleaning, she sat on her chair while the girls set to go. Suddenly, a pen fell from her under the table. "Hey, Mary" she called.
"Yes, Miss" Mary returned into the office leaving Joyce outside.
"Help me pick the pen"
"Okay" Mary bent completely under the table to pick the pen but she noticed Miss Vivian opening her legs in a way she had a clear view of her white panties and amazing thighs. Therefore, she stood up instantly with the pen only to see her grinning seriously. "Here is the pen"
"Thank you" Miss Vivian collected it. "Do you like it?"
"What?"
"I mean what you saw"
Mary thought for a while looking at her grinning face. "I don't know what you're talking about, Miss"
"Is okay. You can go now"
Mary went out without hesitation. She became quiet and calmed after meeting up with Joyce. She couldn't explain the meaning of what happened especially the grinning face of Miss Vivian.
Seeing her mood, Joyce asked, "Girl, what happened?"
"Nothing" she replied.
However, Henry noticed something from the window after seeing them coming out: both especially Mary wasn't as happy as she was before entering the office. Therefore he recorded it on his observation book.
BREAK PERIOD
Students wandered around the school premises. Nobody knew about the electric spark between the new Biology teacher and Mary except Henry who had just 10% idea about it. He also believed that the worse would soon happen in the school.
Just as he came out from his classroom, he spotted Mary sitting alone under a mango tree. Her posture was more like a rapped girl. As she wallowed in thought of Miss Vivian's initial question and attitude, Henry came standing before her with hands in his pockets, so she straightened up surprisingly.
"What?"
"I should be asking you that, Mary. What is your problem?"
Mary smiled. Everybody in the school knew Henry as someone who doesn't have time for girls, so she didn't want to believe that he had suddenly developed feelings for her by showing concern about her well being.
As a smart student, Henry read her mind and said, "I'm not interested in you or have any emotional feelings for you. So don't get me wrong"
"Then why are you here?" Mary frowned.
"Can i ask you a question?"
"What?"
"If a child goes into a room happily and comes out sadly, what do you think would be the cause of the sadness?"
"Something must have happened in the room which the child didn't expect or like" Mary replied as an afterthought.
"Exactly!" Henry brought his hands out from his pockets and bent forward staring at her face seriously. "You entered into Miss Vivian's office happily but came out sadly. What happened inside the office?"
Mary became shocked at his question and intelligence..
:
TBC....

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, If You Don’t Marry A Virgin, I Am Sorry, You Will Never Have A Home- / People Now Think That I Am Mad! / Relationships Are Scary Mehn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.