Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS (6195 Views)

Actress Esther Uzodinma Wonders Why Nobody Is Toasting Her / Jemima Osunde Drags Adeolu Adefarasin For ‘toasting Her Aggressively’ In Feb... / Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seriously, I don't understand the meaning
Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
That's what happens when you shoot your shot at the wrong goal post. cheesy
Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by sylvez(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don’t know why you guys are always bringing twitter matter here, make i kukuma go twitter go see am
Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by chelsea2014: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Tommorrow now they will be the one disturbing people in programe like shillo,power change hand,holyghost congress shouting weeping to God for a husband,then will not let people who need God for important things to pray jejele pray their prayer stupid girl
Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by Nehyooh(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
osamz007:

From Shiloh to redemption camp grin
I dey tell you grin
Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
johnkey:
Disgrace to manhood, na these kind simps dey make nowadays women believe they are special with their already overused pussy.
Niggar it's here in Nigeria that we make them special
No one give a fúck about them in foreign countries grin
Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
crackhouse:
Why do guys like village girls so much?
Bro I tire ooo
Me wey be say na American women I dey mssg
For my Twitter account lol, me and one don dey together self make God help man grin
Who get time for Nigerian girls wey no get benefit
Even they themselves know that they are time wasters angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by tydi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Conner44:
Ehen? and so? let him grow his followers before he starts disturbing the poor girl to leave what she’s doing and start following him too.

he’s asking her to follow him to his bedroom, this one wan comot the paroles for Twitter where him never even conquer grin the girl curve am immediately

Haaa!! You're even more mentally broke than the said girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 12:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Honestly, who is she?
Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by ogawisdom(m): 6:44am On Apr 16, 2020
This happens when u woo an immature dull girl.

What has followers got to do with this?

When a girl ignores ur chats just move on its deliberately done most times, the stupid guy should have known that. No body owes you a reply
Re: Lady Revealed Man Chat After Toasting Her On Twitter, See Conversations. PHOTOS by partnerinbiz3: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2020
This is so immature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Yahoo Boy Mocks Davido - You Are Broke, I Will Credit You With $200M / 2face Baba N Son / PICTURES From Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.