Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted (1273 Views)

Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Business Ideas For Nigerian In UK With Contacts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted by MarkJames: 3:04am On Jan 05, 2011
I have several contacts in several local goverments in Nigeria as well as several ministries in several states covering, the Ministry of works and transport, Housing, Energy, Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism etc.

What I am looking for is someone who can put together a few good business proposals that we can use to harness some of these contacts at my disposal.

I am particularly looking for people who have foreign experience of how a particular project have been executed abroad and who can put a template of it together to implement/execute in Nigeria.

Example of some of the project we are looking to work on include but not limited to:

1) A proposal on putting together a private airport in a state in Nigeria similar to those to be found throughout Europe like in Germany, England and a host of other countries
2) A proposal on putting together a rail/overground train service in a particular city in Nigeria as a test case similar to that to be found in Croydon England.
3) A proposal on putting together a housing estate on a piece of land that is to be assigned to us by a by a particular state in Nigeria.
4) A proposal for the distibution of Energy (electricity) in Nigeria.
5) A proposal on how to run a waste management/rubbish recycling operation in a few states in the country.
6) A proposal on building a toll road (with license to collect toll for 30 years ) in a particular state in Nigeria

Other project ideas that we can approach my contacts with to work on

I need sharp young minds who can think out of the box to work with me on these projects.

If you have any such great proposal, please contact me at markjzx@yahoo.com
Re: Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted by MarkJames: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2011
smiley
Re: Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted by MarkJames: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2011
Re: Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted by headworld: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2011
Startup or existing business … we will help you achieve want you want. From preparing your BUSINESS PLAN, packaging your PROPOSAL and everything in-between. You can ride on our years experience and expertise. Be sure that our professional service will give your business that EDGE to stay ahead, as we have done for our numerous clients.

OuterEDGE Solutions (08066363000).
Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurial and business development.
Dare us with your brief!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!

(1) (Reply)

Help On Info About An Investment Club / Cbn Grants New Licences To 17 Banks / Sanusi Lacks Absolute Power To Sack Bank Chiefs – Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.