Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw (13779 Views)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by DonroxyII: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies divorce any man that ask for DNA if you can trust him enough to open your legs for him then why can't he give the same trust to you This is why i stylishly ask any person I'm dating on his opinion about DNA if accept it I'll just break up with him

U sounded so hilarious.... what does he stand to lose if you break up with him please

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
This Op is just jumping upandan and crying like a rabbit, yet he doesn't want to tell us what he allegedly found in Madam's phone.

Smh
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Millenniumlady(f): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:
This Op is just jumping upandan and crying like a rabbit, yet he doesn't want to tell us what he allegedly found in Madam's phone.

Smh
I tell you he's not man enough to be called a husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by LedRock: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Smh
I think that should be non of your business, if you have the answer to his question you reply, if you don't have, you Fvck off.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
LedRock:
I think that should be non of your business, if you have the answer to his question you reply, if you don't have, you Fvck off.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by LedRock: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Go and ask your father that question

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
LedRock:
You need to show us your certificate of mental fitness because you sound alarmingly psychologically unbalanced. You come across as rabid, like a dog suffering from a severe case of rabies.

Ignored henceforth.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by MacCantStopMe: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
LedRock:

grin grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by LedRock: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

[s]You need to show us your certificate of mental fitness because you sound alarmingly psychologically unbalanced. You come across as rabid, like a dog suffering from a severe case of rabies.[/s]

Ignored henceforth.
Writing useless grammar doesn't make you wise.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by orble: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies divorce any man that ask for DNA if you can trust him enough to open your legs for him then why can't he give the same trust to you This is why i stylishly ask any person I'm dating on his opinion about DNA if accept it I'll just break up with him

Modify

All this guys quoting me should better trend carefully.....let the op swear that he have not cheat on her before..... undecided

Frustrated men be talking sh*t in the comment section but can't keep the same energy when they see you in person.
Your mumu no be here.... continue in your cheating.. the use am swear for you.

better go n' baff
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by sexylassie2(f): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
never ever believe an attention seeker.

The last time he was begging, he is just one of those women bashers, he is not married

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Millenniumlady(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
sexylassie2:

The last time he was begging, he is just one of those women bashers, he is not married
That was too hard girl too hard......continue cheesy
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
21cents:

bro, the money is worth it.

you get to know if the seeds you planted truly harvested a copy of you or the seeds were planted by someone else. it'd save you lots of money you'd spend in the future raising someone else's child. and find out about the dark side of your supposed wife and take all early necessary measures.
So you are assuming the woman in the house claimed to be wife na prostitute or the ma. Has a low esteem of impregnating a woman.
Either case the best solution is not to be involved in getting married to each other naa
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
sexylassie2:

Noted
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Humanoid01(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Old enough to conduct an obesity surgery on you
My heart goes to the family of the man who will marry this kind of person. You are extremely immature for body shaming someone who asked you a simple question. Your profile picture is just there for fancy, you surely haven't shown any sign of growth.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by baralatie(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Op, there's nothing you saw inside your wives phone. In fact I can assuredly say that you are not married. Whoever fell for your clout chasing here is a bigger fool than you.
You should have ignored the thread naa
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
wengerboy:
Hi guys,
I can't believe what I just saw in my wife phone now both her whatsapp and facebook chat, pictures and voice recorder messages.

I want to conduct a DNA test on our 10yrs and only daughter to confirm if she is truly mine.

Women are deadly...Bros make una fear WOMEN.

My Guy as one when done see 99 in a Woman, I no dey fear 100 again. So from my experiences. I go advise you to code go do the DNA by stealing "Your Child's" Swab and take it to any DNA Lab na money go talk. Because some dey like make you come with ur wife. After getting the result, if it is a Non Match(that is no be you get pikin) keep the info to yourself. Becos if na me I ready follow who get am drag the pikin o!. After 10 years of the child calling Daddy? And besides, where I want start from again? As per the woman, I no go tell
her. I will be planning my exit strategy small small. If na you get the child, wetin you want do? I go still carry out my plans, depending on the gravity of wetin you see.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by irrefragable: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
baralatie:

So you are assuming the woman in the house claimed to be wife na prostitute or the ma. Has a low esteem of impregnating a woman.
Either case the best solution is not to be involved in getting married to each other naa
Sir, what part of the country are you from? I'm guessing middle belt. Am I correct?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Humanoid01(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you know what the woman did or are you just supporting Op because he's a man? Op might even be chasing clout for all we know. Mtchewww.
Would you say this if the OP was a woman, and with a different case? What makes you think he could be chasing clouts?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by baralatie(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
irrefragable:
Sir, what part of the country are you from? I'm guessing middle belt. Am I correct?
Why ?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Akanoaaa(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

All this guys quoting me should better trend carefully.....let the op swear that he have not cheat on her before..... undecided

Frustrated men be talking sh*t in the comment section but can't keep the same energy when they see you in person.

But why is it hard for some of you to think before commenting gan na? Rats get sense pass some of you. Men cheat and women cheat but men will never give you someone else child to raise and pretend its yours. Whoever marry you risk the chance of nursing someone else children.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by tydi(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....

Las las, marriage is Overrated. Infidelity everywhere on Social media, Men and Women alike, Married and Unmarried.

Maybe wifey has sent her Nudes to her Lover without covering her tracks.

Na babymama sure pass o

You're blessed.. Better oil dey your head.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Malawian(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
How can you look at your baby and can't say if it is yours or not?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by tydi(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
And the funny thing would be that with all those hidden secrets and atrocities been happening at your back, she would still be acting lovey dovey in your presence like nothing ever is happening calling you sweet names like honey, sugar, baby with you thinking you guys are still on same track.. grin

The name women should be synonym of fear in the English dictionary..
I fear for naija girls pass..
For me white lady all the way

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by irrefragable: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
baralatie:

Why ?
you sound like some guys I used to know. Where are you from?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by tydi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

I never wanted to quote your foolishness but I wouldn't sleep well if I did not put you straight.
Now, stand in your mirror and look at your self and ask yourself this your body count is it something you're to be proud of? Can you easily tell it to the world, will your spouse go ahead and marry you if he comes to know the scores, would you want your daughters to reach your count or more than you, You see you couldn't want to allow any of that cus why? You would be ashamed of yourself knowing how have messed yourself up.
Now tell me who is doing who

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by PropertyBuying(f): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anyahuruagu:
Better guard your heart with courage o.. Before you loose guard via anger after result.

Trust NO one.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
wengerboy:
Hi guys,
I can't believe what I just saw in my wife phone now both her whatsapp and facebook chat, pictures and voice recorder messages.

I want to conduct a DNA test on our 10yrs and only daughter to confirm if she is truly mine.

Women are deadly...Bros make una fear WOMEN.
I'm so sorry you just discovered now. I just pray the DNA test results verifies your daughter is yours.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by clevybrown(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

u don't want to hear about DNA from ur guy bcoz u know u must cheat, it's inevitable... By their comments we shall know them grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by AuroraB(f): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
dulux07:
I think it is over 70k
I don't think it is being fully done here in Nigeria, some test centers only act as agent, where they forward d samples overseas.
IVF is equally not done in Nigeria, it's sent abroad undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked sad grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:

My Guy as one when done see 99 in a Woman, I no dey fear 100 again. So from my experiences. I go advise you to code go do the DNA by stealing "Your Child's" Swab and take it to any DNA Lab na money go talk. Because some dey like make you come with ur wife. After getting the result, if it is a Non Match(that is no be you get pikin) keep the info to yourself. Becos if na me I ready follow who get am drag the pikin o!. After 10 years of the child calling Daddy? And besides, where I want start from again? As per the woman, I no go tell
her. I will be planning my exit strategy small small. If na you get the child, wetin you want do? I go still carry out my plans, depending on the gravity of wetin you see.
Surest advice...I keep insisting that NIGERIAN WOMEN are filthier than Nigerian men. There is no Nigerian woman you cannot have married,single,in a relationship, pregnant , engaged or otherwise. Just appeal to the prostitute in them and.....there you go! Her kitty up in the air. I have even sighted their queen on this thread. Spits angry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Npower: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:
Then he shouldn't have brought it to Nairaland, disturbing our peace. OP, mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� / What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.