Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? (823 Views)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria Successfully In 2022. / How Do I Invest 50k & Earn #1million In 30 Days? / Make 1million In 3days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? by exstreve: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Please I have a million naira I want to invest in a business, but don't know which to embark on..
Please Exclude Rent, Workmanship....
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? by Ladylite: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2020
exstreve:
Please I have a million naira I want to invest in a business, but don't know which to embark on..

Wrong statement sir. You are either investing or doing business with it... Which one is Investing in a Business.

Painful truth is no one can help you with businesses you should do. Because we don't know you or your capabilities.

But for investment. I suggest real estate or farming
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? by skedman(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2020
exstreve:

Nigeria is not ready for manufacturing because of it's huge overhead cost such as materials power ,government ,generator expenses ,unfaithful staff etc.

I will advise you go for buying and selling
One million is small for business because you need a working capital of that amount

However i will advise you go for dailly consumption business .

Water store :selling of the different brand of water ,plastic soft drink in large quantity
Whole sale and retail and corporate depenser supplies to banks ,hospital

2.bread business:starting a mini bread bakery

3.rice business

4.garri business

5.cement and building materials,plumbering electrical etc

6.tutorial lesson Gce,Ican,jamb class IELTS cambrige

7.furniture business ,show room

8.estate agent

9.gas business

10.uber business will exceed 1 million
Etc.
11.bureau de change .buy dollar and keep it will grow
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? by LearnITsmash(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
exstreve:
No one will give you his secret way of doing business, but I can make you an offer, if you have tech products in the audio Video niche you like to import and sell online, I can partner with you and sell them on my jumia store and my e-commerce platforms for profits shared, I own the stores online currently and all you have to do is to reach an agreement with me on what you want to import and sell on my stores then I will sell it as long as it's tech related products, I will manage the promotion and sells of every product you bring and remit payment to you on every sell, if you are interested in partnership then hit my digits up via my signature
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? by Primenet(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Technological advancement have really made things easier than we ever imagined.

If you like making money online I would show you a legitimate way to make money online.
It will cost you $99 Dollars to get started.

There are so many things you can do online but this is in my experience the fastest way to earn online from home and what you need to consider.

If you are interested Skype me on : evergreen or Whatsapp me on 09070247372
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? by exstreve: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
skedman:

Nigeria is not ready for manufacturing because of it's huge overhead cost such as materials power ,government ,generator expenses ,unfaithful staff etc.

I will advise you go for buying and selling
One million is small for business because you need a working capital of that amount

However i will advise you go for dailly consumption business .

Water store :selling of the different brand of water ,plastic soft drink in large quantity
Whole sale and retail and corporate depenser supplies to banks ,hospital

2.bread business:starting a mini bread bakery

3.rice business

4.garri business

5.cement and building materials,plumbering electrical etc

6.tutorial lesson Gce,Ican,jamb class IELTS cambrige

7.furniture business ,show room

8.estate agent

9.gas business

10.uber business will exceed 1 million
Etc.
11.bureau de change .buy dollar and keep it will grow

thanks, been thinking of mini bakery, but will 1M be enough?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Gains On The Dollar For The First Time Since March / Any Update On 50 Billion Naira CBN COVID-19 Loan? / Debit Of The 90k In My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.