Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. (11377 Views)

Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / where are the ladies? upload a picture of you in a bikini. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Dreyton36: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
This one they use brain sell market
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Semperty:
i don't blame them at all, it's you guys that make them uptight.. if a girl decides to free up a little una go quickly slut shame am ..
I've witnessed it several times here.

Voltron pls show me just an instance.. I'm yet to come across a fun, free spirited babe here. Except when u take things off NL and its only one babe sef but she plays uninteresting on NL..The rest all stiff like baboon yansh undecided

They pretend alot here
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
dairykidd:

Voltron pls show me just an instance.. I'm yet to come across a fun, free spirited babe here. Except when u take things off NL and its only one babe sef but she plays uninteresting on NL..The rest all stiff like baboon yansh undecided

They pretend alot here
why wouldn't they pretend? You want Make small boys for here call them olosho? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Semperty:
why wouldn't they pretend? You want Make small boys for here call them olosho? cheesy
You have a point tho but they shouldn't be bothered about what small boys say. And besides its a faceless forum. A lot of them claim to own and use waist beads, multiple earrings, piercings, anklets and tats. It shouldn't be an issue to post one or more of those sexy waist cheesy
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
dairykidd:

You have a point tho but they shouldn't be bothered about what small boys say. And besides its a faceless forum. A lot of them claim to own and use waist beads, multiple earrings, piercings, anklets and tats. It shouldn't be an issue to post one or more of those sexy waist cheesy
it's a faceless forum but you want them to show their waist cheesy
Except you mean they crop out their face tho'
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Semperty:
Of course na.. just waist pic n thatsall
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Heroclitus(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
IDFWU:

Really
You are a pained individual undecided
What happened to scrolling pass the thread? Must you be all toxic every time
He made a request, if you wanna oblige, cool. If you don’t, you just ignore and take a walk.
Damnnn!!! WTF is your problem young lady

Bro,I never knew you've also noticed how toxic and sadistic she is,I wonder if she ever feels amuse offline, I personally feel she needs to go therapy so as to get healed...There's more to her situation than just this

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by SavageBoy: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladylite:
Your expired weed brain... So u just give command and expect us to respond? Who does that.

What kind of low thinking are u using your MB to express.

If you have nothing better to do, go to Instagram and beg for a giveaway.

Only ladies who have eaten and her trying to be runs girls or lowlife prostitutes will respond to your call

This is what we call Finishing grin

You mean the OP should had made a better use of his time begging than he coming to post rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by 3gpvids: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
OP

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by YoungPerson(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladylite:
Your expired weed brain... So u just give command and expect us to respond? Who does that.

Only ladies who have eaten and her trying to be runs girls or lowlife prostitutes will respond to your call
You should visit Twitter
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by PropertyBuying(f): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Semperty:
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=PropertyBuying post=88488318][/quote]what is na ? Na by force?
You've quoted me several times just to advertise undecided
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Rapmoney(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Many Nigerian youths are useless to themselves.
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by ehmmy11(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
If it was waist bead challenge now to win 100k for the best waist this thread would have been flooded... cool Abegi
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by IDFWU(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Heroclitus:

Bro,I never knew you've also noticed how toxic and sadistic she is,I wonder if she ever feels amuse offline, I personally feel she needs to go therapy so as to get healed...There's more to her situation than just this
She needs therapy but doesn’t know it, probably a sadist.
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by IDFWU(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
SavageBoy:

This is what we call Finishing grin

You mean the OP should had made a better use of his time begging than he coming to post rubbish here

Simp!!! You should leak her toes too undecided
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
dairykidd:
This is the reason why some guys prefer foreign girls to our uptight uninteresting Naija babes.. If this was a posted on foreign platform. You will definitely get response from fun loving girls who would post just for fun sake but here they are bashing Op left right and centre.... Later when some guys say u lot are too frigid, uptight and no fun una go say na lie. Ashewoboy did nothing wrong posting/ creating this thread in Romance section... Our girls are just too serious with life.. We know say hunger dey but even if na garri u see soak still enjoy every moment u can. Life has no rewind button undecided
If the girl didn't respond, I'm still sure nobody will look for waist Beed and post them wearing it here.
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
dairykidd:

the only safe place a lady can show her true self is instagram or facebook cheesy and for the guys wey go slutshame the babe here hope u know many of them after callin the girl olosho dem dey still enter the girl pm box cheesy
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by ashewoboy(m): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2020
where are the moderators? let us go to front page.
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 16, 2020
dairykidd:
This is the reason why some guys prefer foreign girls to our uptight uninteresting Naija babes.. If this was a posted on foreign platform. You will definitely get response from fun loving girls who would post just for fun sake but here they are bashing Op left right and centre.... Later when some guys say u lot are too frigid, uptight and no fun una go say na lie. Ashewoboy did nothing wrong posting/ creating this thread in Romance section... Our girls are just too serious with life.. We know say hunger dey but even if na garri u see soak still enjoy every moment u can. Life has no rewind button undecided
actually, it's their body, they can choose to respond however they like.
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 16, 2020
use something as incentive to encourage the babes grin
like say the first babe to show a pix wearing waist bead will get 80k cheesy
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
the only safe place a lady can show her true self is instagram or facebook cheesy and for the guys wey go slutshame the babe here hope u know many of them after callin the girl olosho dem dey still enter the girl pm box cheesy
Na mugu doings be that na why u go fall her hand for public then u wan come pass corner enter... even if the babe no get any levels she no fit gree laye. Well.. me I'm for the fun of it all anyway
Abt facebook and IG there's still a huge difference between those foreign groups and Naija groups especially with their response to fun stuff. I still maintain our women are too stiff. All partly to upbringing tho and environment.
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 16, 2020
dairykidd:

Na mugu doings be that na why u go fall her hand for public then u wan come pass corner enter... even if the babe no get any levels she no fit gree laye. Well.. me I'm for the fun of it all anyway
Abt facebook and IG there's still a huge difference between those foreign groups and Naija groups especially with their response to fun stuff. I still maintain our women are too stiff. All partly to upbringing tho and environment.
they are only stiff outside cos we too dey slut shame.anyway if a girl feel at ease with u she will show u her other side cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by vivalavida(m): 5:30am On Apr 16, 2020
That's why twitter is better than nairaland.

If na twitter now, thread don full
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by leetylee: 5:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Conji dun knack op to the point say he nuh know weytin him dae do.
Don't worry quarantine will be over soon
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladylite:

Nwanyi oma don't mind that watery sperm of boy.......you have coronally placed him sqiarely, collect my digit from my sigi and WhatsApp me for a goody goody cool
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by TheSourcerer: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Yuceeluv:
#PERVALERT
sorry o, how is he been a pervert for his request,..
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by SisterFire(f): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2020
ashewoboy:
where are the ladies?
may idleness not kill ashawonoy
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by PHOTSEE(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
HannahHitler:
I'm going to post.

But no insults please.
Comon girl,post for the love of boys,waiting to see some smoking hoty. wink
HannahHitler:
I'm going to post.

But no insults please.
Common girl,post for the love of boys,waiting to see some smoking hoty.
Re: Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. by HMarshal(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladylite:

Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.