Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Is Your GOAT?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your GOAT?? (660 Views)

Davido Done First Wizkid Get Bread Plug, Choose Your Goat Wisely. PHOTOS / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2020
So, yesterday i and my friends out of Quarantine boredom engaged ourselves in a rather Interesting arguement about who the GOAT's (Greatest of all time) are.
Musician.
Footballer.
Actor.
Sprinter.
Person.
Rapper.
Dancer.
Boxer.
African Person.
African Musician.
African Actor.
African Footballer.
African Rapper.

I'll be right back to list all of my Opinions.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
1. My GOAT Musician.
Surely that would be Billie jean Crooner, the late and legendary Micheal jackson. While of the female gender my GOAT musician would be Toni Braxton. Celine Deon being a very close second.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2020
2. My GOAT Footballer.
That is mi idolo Lionel Andres Cutticini Messi. Baba Thiago elese Catapult. The Argentine 6 times Balon d'or winner is the one person i stan most in my life.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by Ucee1999: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2020
My GOAT is Qhal grin grin
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2020
3. My GOAT Actor.
That would be Titanic, Man in the iron mask, Catch me if you can and Black diamond hero, The american of irish and italian descent, Leonardo di Caprio. Fine man.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2020
4. My GOAT Sprinter.
Obviously is the great jamaican Atlethe, Usian lightening Bolt.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2020
5. My GOAT Person.
Well since i do not consider our lord Jesus Christ a person or human being, i'll have to give it to the despot Adolph Hitler. Rumors say he had just one ball, but then that one single ball must have been a very large one.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2020
6. My GOAT Rapper.
A difficult choice to make between Eminem and Nas. As i want to pick Eminem i begin to hear Nas's infamous jay z diss Ether play in my head and if i'm about to choose Nas i begin to hear Eminems Award winning Song Stan play in my head. For me it's like telling to pick between Xavi and Iniesta. I cant make a choice,they are my two rap GOAT's, i leave it like that.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2020
7. My GOAT Dancer.
As i do not know much about dance and dancers, my greatest dancer would still go to Micheal jackson, from what i saw him do, i do not think anyone could better, outdo or even match his dance moves. I cant imagine anything better.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2020
8. My GOAT Boxer.
I have only watched the man fight on Youtube, watched his videos severally and i can only conclude that Iron Mike Tyson is the greatest thing that ever happened to boxing. This guy literally won bouts before they even began. He was out to kill opponents, the aggression,the brute force of his punches. Man that guy was a beast.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2020
9. My GOAT African person.
The Iconic South African, Nelson Mandela. True greatness.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
10. My GOAT African Musician.
Eyan abami (Mysterious Man), the Prophet, the Spiritual saxophonist,the legend himself, Fela Anikulapo Kuti. An icon of true African Music.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
11. My GOAT African Actor.
The first woman on my list, surely controversial but i'll give it to her, perhaps sentimentally
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
12. My GOAT African footballer.
This would be distinguished in two.
Based on pure talent, skill and artistry, the GOAT would be Austin Jay Jay Okocha.
But then based on Laurels and impact, the Obvious GOAT would be Camerounian Samuel Eto'o.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
13. My GOAT African rapper. I would give this one to our very own homeboy M.I Abaga.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
And that is the list of my GOAT's. Let us know yours.
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by Ryocaj(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
MY GOAT - Footballer
Cristiano Ronaldo.. has done it everywhere.. legend in 4 clubs.. Keeps doing Wat others can never do.. only Zlatan Ibrahimović comes close.

MY GOAT - Rapper
Vector Tha Viper.. I still can't find any African rapper that can battle him.. Only Modenine n I see no winner if they battle..

MY GOAT - F1 Driver
Lewis Hamilton.. I don't see anyone breaking his records.. not in this generation..

MY GOAT - Comics
Thanos (The mad Titan).. So powerful n mad he fell in love with death and keeps killing as a tribute to her..
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ucee1999:
My GOAT is Qhal grin grin

grin grin
Re: Who Is Your GOAT?? by Flexzy360(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
My GOAT rapper-MI Abaga
He's just the greatest and the best
I have a special play list of most of his songs

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD!!! Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead (see Photos & Dance Video) / Zlatan Ibile Share Adorable Picture Of His Cars / Just Imagine Having Quarter Of Wizkid Fans, He's Blessed- Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.