Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] (11466 Views)

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
iLegendd:

But you've not wooed me yet na. Abi, you dey do shakara to just woo me?

Nowadays eh, we don't woo women based on greenlight. We act as women used to act. If you don't approach us, we'll just stay aloof and the woman will just end up in friendzone just the same way nice guys end up in friendzone. #Wink.

Aaaaaaaaaghhh cheesy wink. Aren't you the one supposed to do The woing?. You're the man. Don't tell me you don't know how to go about it
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
hello ilegendd, please I opened and linked my amazon account with my Payoneer account but I didn't use my real name, please will it affect me later? I also used my elder brother payoneer account for the linking up. Am I safe please?

50/50.

For me, I'm always on the safest side by keeping things uniform.
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Jeweltz:

Aaaaaaaaaghhh cheesy wink. Aren't you the one supposed to do The woing?. You're the man. Don't tell me you don't know how to go about it

F*ck! Lost everything I typed. I HATE when this happens to me — especially when it's long.

I give up in retyping.
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

F*ck! Lost everything I typed. I HATE when this happens to me — especially when it's long.

I give up in retyping.

Lols. Good morning
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Jeweltz:

Lols. Good morning

Morning, dear. My king-sized bed is missing someone like you. It's just empty and filled with nothing, but pillows. Come and occupy it.

I have made my first wooing attempt, so it's your turn to complete it. At least, I have tried and even showed a picture proof you know I'm not lying. Abi, no be so? grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
hello ilegendd, please I opened and linked my amazon account with my Payoneer account but I didn't use my real name, please will it affect me later? I also used my elder brother Payoneer account for the linking up. Am I safe, please?

I just finished mine today.

Opening Both Amazon and Payoneer and then linking up both.

Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by Meedon: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Alvin212:

I just finished mine today.

Opening Both Amazon and Payoneer and then linking up both.

Can we chat on WhatsApp?

Have you published any book?

Your too many questions on the other tread got us like ......

Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by Albertone(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
God is wonderful
People they drag themselves on giveaway thread ontop 2k,3k as per lockdown ish.
But iLegend no sabi wetin be lockdown.E dey chop chicken,goat,cow.He will invite babe and still on AC for head.E just dey pepper us with shakara.
Dey flex dey go jor,nothing do you.

One day me sef go get money like this.....
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by Phenomenal16(f): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:
So, I killed the below layer and saw eggs inside. As I type this, I'm confused on what to do with it? Should I plant the eggs to grow?

..that's d egg ..is still forming
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:
God is wonderful
People they drag themselves on giveaway thread ontop 2k,3k as per lockdown ish.
But iLegend no sabi wetin be lockdown.E dey chop chicken,goat,cow.He will invite babe and still on AC for head.E just dey pepper us with shakara.
Dey flex dey go jor,nothing do you.

One day me sef go get money like this.....

Laugh. My case is worse. No food. Last night, I ate mango to bed. No money for food. I didn't even peel the back — I ate everything. That is what hunger can do.

Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..that's d egg ..is still forming

Women.

I can read so many meaning to what you wrote. "Egg still forming." Hmmm.
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by Albertone(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Laugh. My case is worse. No food. Last night, I ate mango to bed. No money for food. I didn't even peel the back — I ate everything. That is what hunger can do.
Abi you want me to give you e-punch lol

Dey whine me..
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 2:22am On Apr 21, 2020
iLegendd:

Morning, dear. My king-sized bed is missing someone like you. It's just empty and filled with nothing, but pillows. Come and occupy it.

I have made my first wooing attempt, so it's your turn to complete it. At least, I have tried and even showed a picture proof you know I'm not lying. Abi, no be so? grin

Lols, now that you have man up, its cool. cheesy cheesy.

U trying to form strong Head before, lol.

But this one that you're too smart and intelligent to resist any form of stunts from me, are u sure we'll get along Sha?

U seems to know More about women's logic lol
Re: I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] by mynd442: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Eat it na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Ways To Toast A Girl . . . What To Say\do And Not To Say\do? / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.