Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35645 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by GreatResearcher: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Does the relationship ends after a rejected proposal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Enoch07: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2020
if you get sense, YES

259 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2020
What else is there to continue?

It's just like befriending a goat hoping it will not eat your Yam and embarrass you someday..... It will still eat your Yam and give you a big embarrassment.

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama.

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Ningen(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2020
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

656 Likes 53 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Justbehave(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Enoch07:
if you get sense, YES
Nice reply.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by GreatResearcher: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama.
You ain't doing any man a favor by accepting his proposal. It's the other way round.

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
You ain't doing any man a favor by accepting his proposal. It's the other way round.
And that's why you're still stuck in the dark ages.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by GreatResearcher: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

And that's why you're still stuck in the dark ages.
Just go and marry and drop ur pride

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Just go and marry and drop ur pride
How does my marital status benefit you, boy?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Chi59 don't derail the thread. Allow sane people to comment. Thank u
You just stepped over the great foot in your mouth grin grin

12 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by MJBOLT: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
after a failed marriage proposal,we most likely see it on front page of this forum.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by EzzyCarter: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
It's like JAMB exam na. You have to keep trying till you gain admission grin

11 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Petyprincess(f): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Why date someone you can't marry in first place?

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by GreatResearcher: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
For monetary gain na. fear women

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Easybela(f): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
undecided if it fails you move on,I don't know why a guy will propose publicly to someone he hasn't discussed marriage with before, each time you tell your girl"I love you",she replies with"thank you",then one day,you wake up and decides to disgrace your village people. Even she claims to love you,discuss marriage with her severally before coming out public
People date for different reasons,not just women alone,men inclusive,not everyone you are dating wants to marry you.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Grandamante: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
It only means u haven't passed all ur courses to graduate. Keep on studying her, one-day, one-day, u will graduate. U bachelor degree will improve to a husband degree and a wife will be bestowed unto you. Good luck.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by TheMohican(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

To Enjoy your single life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by unmask: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Because you don't decide that you will marry someone....it happens over time

14 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Not all relationships end in marriage

25 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
It's like JAMB exam na. You have to keep trying till you gain admission grin
Hope u have gained admission or u haven't started jamb cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by acetylcholine(f): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
If she says no, what will you be waiting for? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's up to both parties to either split or continue, before a marriage proposal I'm sure both of em have agreed to get married some day; I mean why throw some random act.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by EzzyCarter: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Hope u have gained admission or u haven't started jamb cheesy

Well, I just concluded my masters cheesy . There's still space in my Uni tho. If you convince me you're a good girl I could offer you a scholarship wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
For monetary gain na. fear women
Their lesbian counterparts seems to be better and more useful

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:
mumu!
Shiloh dey wait you 4 front!
Get a life you simp!
Says the eternal bachelor with erectile dysfunction.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Says the eternal bachelor with erectile dysfunction.
I'm still a 100 times better than all the men (including your dad (: ) you ever met in your wasted life

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

You're still a 100 times better than all the people (including my dad (: ) I'll ever meet in my wasted life
That's more like it grin

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.