Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35741 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

That's more like it grin
It's so sad that i've wasted 2 minutes of my time on a mistake like you!
Nonsense and bitches

9 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

That's more like it grin
The middle finger looks hurt, guess it's not witlow?

Jason
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
The middle finger looks hurt, guess it's not witlow?

Jason
Take a closer look, you'd see the second finger.
Thanks for asking.

10 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

It's so sad that i've wasted 2 minutes of my time on a mistake like you!
Nonsense and bitches
E pain am. Sorry, take panadol, you hear?

4 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pocket back your ring and move on to the one who's Willing to accept it.

6 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Take a closer look, you'd see the second finger.
Thanks for asking.

Ok.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by 24kmagic: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
No, it stops
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by SmartchildTutor: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
You can woo her afresh (re-toast her).
After all, movies do have part 2.
Good luck with part 2 anyway.
Go back at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by phemzypears(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by PureGoldh(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Unto the next one sharperly...No time to check time.

If she reject you that doesn't necessarily mean you have to reject yourself..life goes on..Oga

Meanwhile...if you need Pure Original Honey... Don't hesitate to contact 081 0166 6771 or on the number on the picture below..Stay Safe...No hug or handshake dx period

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Antoeni(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Move On

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by StarUp: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Failed marriage proposal? Trust me, a failed marriage proposal is better than a "failed marriage"... You should just go straight to church for thanksgiving because God just saved you from what would have happened 5 to 10 years into the marriage (if it had happened).

7 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by mofeoluwadassah: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
sad
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by ChilamNk(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
If UBA ATM machine fails to dispense cash
Do you stick around waiting or move to another bank?

20 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Gideoniteprime4: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

I'm sorry grin
Mumu
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
What else is there to continue?

It's just like befriending a goat hoping it will not eat your Yam and embarrass someday..... It will still eat your Yam and give you a big embarrassment.

LOL
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by NaijadrivaCars: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Move on.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Life goes on. After a some crying and soul searching angry
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by bjprodint(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Move on
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by slashthroat: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dust yourself up and move to the next mugu
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jericco1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm yet to propose undecided
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
The women I will marry will be ones to ask me "what about my bride price?"

3 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by segun18(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Chi59 post=88465957]Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama. [/quot

You are quite right.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Roozzaay(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
If Mama ain't raised no fool, it should end after rejection.

7 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
You dust yourself up and move on, make sure you don't thread the same path that lead to the break up if you eventually gets into another marriage. It is well with you and don't forget to give your life to God
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by airminem(f): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freebitco Topic has just been removed by mods. sad
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by psalmuelwater(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
If motor reach last bus stop, you no dey come down?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Hopebringer: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
angry

What a dumb question
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by humilitypays(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is mostly guys who have nothing much to offer who have been forcing themselves on a lady to accept them that go to public to propose to a lady in the hope that the public attention will persuade the lady into accepting their stupid proposal!

Tell me how many well to do men that proposed to their wife in public or knelt down begging her to marry them

Ordinary Nigerian music artistes who are mostly small boys with few wards of cash they showoff have line up of pretty ladies begging to be their babymamas, and some foolish boys calling themselves guys will be disgracing themselves in the name of proposing to a lady for marriage, it is well sha undecided

Op please can you show me the video of Mark Zuckerberg proposing to his wife Priscilla Chan. or Donald Trump's own.....weak men have taken over Nigeria sadly.....now begging liabilities to come into their lives, its a pity cry cry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by annyz: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Does the relationship ends after a rejected proposal?

I pity men kneeling down to do the proposal.

If you are not sure why not do it privately instead of the public disgrace.

I did mine in a flight then even the flight attendants never knew.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by perryy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

Lol. Savage!�����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.