Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry (13106 Views)

Are You Really Hungry For Success. / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by dejt4u(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Keep it up Op
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by atoo900: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning my good people here. Since this Covid 19 challenges the number of people begging and crying for food has increased ! Some are even contemplating suicide and I shed tears reading such. So now, I want to give out 100k to those who really need it here.
1. How do we share the money?
2. Should it be paid into someone's account for him to share same? [/quote] please sir help me with any thingFidelity Bank, account number 6161463055. Amadi Theophilu obinna.
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Ofemmanu1: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
vert007:

Wow, that's true. The best option is for the OP to share it but the unnecessary charges is the red flag since he doesn't live in naija
Some NL mods are plain dummy..
The same mods that has favourites?!
Mods that will ban you for bashing their dogs?!
The same mods that are autocratic in nature?
Honestly, I think giving a dumbass mods money to share is a waste of resources.
The OP should give it to a User instead.
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Ginomel(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
This is off point menhh! Go read my comment again then reply appropriately.

I got your point bro but I still making my point from it.
Not offpoint.
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by vert007: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Some NL.
lmfao. na ban you go chop las las ooo. lol
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by atoo900: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please sir help me with any thing am with just 3cups. Of garri

Fidelity Bank, account number 6161463055. Amadi Theophilu obinna.
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by lelion: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
After going through your wonderful suggestions and Beremx previous work, I think the following will be best for the sharing formula:
1. 30 people will get 3100 naira each
2. The sharing will be done by Beremx
3. The balance of 7k is for Beremx because the workload is much.
4. The money will be paid into her account today.
Thank you all for your wonderful contributions. Let's remain prayerful.
NB: other palliatives on the way so don't be discouraged if you did not get this time around.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Healthwellness0(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
2k for 50,even 1k will go a long way for most people right now
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Humanoid01(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Some NL mods are plain dummy..
The same mods that has favourites?!
Mods that will ban you for bashing their dogs?!
The same mods that are autocratic in nature?
Honestly, I think giving a dumbass mods money to share is a waste of resources.
The OP should give it to a User instead.
You have a point, a very good one.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by gracious11(f): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by JohnnyPalmer: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
lelion:
After going through your wonderful suggestions and Beremx previous work, I think the following will be best for the sharing formula:
NB: other palliatives on the way so don't be discouraged if you did not get this time around.
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by vert007: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
lelion:

So how will people be picked? should people drop their account number here?
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Learn1: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
lelion:

Thank you for making use of my suggestion
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Tony142: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
lelion:
Good morning my good people here. Since this Covid 19 challenges the number of people begging and crying for food has increased ! Some are even contemplating suicide and I shed tears reading such. So now, I want to give out 100k to those who really need it here.
1. How do we share the money?
2. Should it be paid into someone's account for him to share same?

Boss, pls help, my bank account is hungry, it has not eating any food(money) for sometime now, it is empty, see screenshot below,

Bank: fidelity bank

Account number: 6322066729

sir, i am begging u, pls help my bank account with some food(money) before it will go and commit suicide embarassed

Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Ofemmanu1: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ginomel:

I got your point bro but I still making my point from it.

Not offpoint.
Okay then.
What I was saying is, the money should go to the needy not someone like me who's got 50k idling away.
Meanwhile, someone with 200k will still wanna get a share of the free money and that's why free things ain't good.

Lastly, I may not be generous but I am merciful.

Hope I have answered your question?

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by DGratias: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hunger get levels o
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Lhimeet(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
vixetcollective:

Thank you Sir for your generosity. I really commmend you in reaching out.

I would suggest in finding an old trusted NL member like Lhimeet who had distributed funds given to him on some occasions.

A lot people would also vouch for him

N2000 for 50 people will really touch lives as we are in critical times now.

Thanks for nominating me. smiley
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by lelion: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
teresafaith:

Why not try what one guy suggested, every o e should post their account balance screen shot, that way you will know who's genuine
Yes, but some others say there are people with multiple accounts and we cannot really know their status
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by AirFireEarthH20: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's not easy jare but surely, it's gonna be easy las las
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by TOM208: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
vert007:

Honestly. Alot of people are in need, 2k for 50ppl is better

Don't get to conclusion because some people are not what they claimed ooo.

Lelion thank you for your generosity.
A lot of Nigerians have more than you do but some people just don't want to give out.

If more than 70% of Nigerians are generous it will go a long way in helping the masses. A short story , a long time ago I was looking seriously for a job at Federal university in my state, so I decided to take a bold step to meet the registrar, fortunately I met some people who also came for job. I sat from 8am to 4pm then I was finally called to enter.I enter with one other girl so the Registrar asked the girl from who? And she mentioned a name and the Registrar signed her CV. Now my turn from who? I said please sir help in the name of God his response was we are not employing at the moment. I saw him signing someone else Cv for job but he refused to help me . The government will be the one to pay my salary not him. If he help me does it affect him?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by teresafaith: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
lelion:

Yes, but some others say there are people with multiple accounts and we cannot really know their status
Sir let me find favour with you as im talking to youmy account is on kobo
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Zeppelin: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Ofemmanu1: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
gracious11:
please ooo we need help 0038211972 access/diamond
cole01:

Alright thanks sir, please can u refer me to her because I've not really been lucky and am stuck in school, please
vert007:

JohnnyPalmer:

Can we drop our details?
vert007:

The money is going to bermx.
Na OYO una dey o.
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Beremx(f): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
lelion:
Thank you for this kind gesture. Trust me to handle this with all honesty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by AirFireEarthH20: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

The money is going to bermx.
Na OYO una dey o.

She's a good person and has been here for years
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by vert007: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Beremx:
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by JohnnyPalmer: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Beremx:

Any peculiar criteria for selection? Or is it on a first come basis?
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by teresafaith: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Beremx:
Asslickers shouldn't be favored before the needy
Re: I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry by Ofemmanu1: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
TOM208:

Don't get to conclusion because some people are not what they claimed ooo.

Lelion thank you for your generosity.
A lot of Nigerians have more than you do but some people just don't want to give out.

If more than 70% of Nigerians are generous it will go a long way in helping the masses. A short story , a long time ago I was looking seriously for a job at Federal university in my state, so I decided to take a bold step to meet the registrar, fortunately I met some people who also came for job. I sat from 8am to 4pm then I was finally called to enter.I enter with one other girl so the Registrar asked the girl from who? And she mentioned a name and the Registrar signed her CV. Now my turn from who? I said please sir help in the name of God his response was we are not employing at the moment. I saw him signing someone else Cv for job but he refused to help me . The government will be the one to pay my salary not him. If he help me does it affect him?
Bottom line is;
You cannot have a child with big ass then go place a bead on someone else child's ass.- Yoruba proverb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir / 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business / How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.