Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence (1453 Views)

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Please read My Story / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Sonfethopia: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Olunmercy56(f): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
cool cool
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020

*modified*

What the hell nigga? That is someone's wife you give epon!

You worked for a baby and you got one so what the hell are we here for?

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Olunmercy56:
cool cool

You stole my first to comment woman!!!
I will now read the post
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Olunmercy56(f): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
M00N:

You stole my first to comment woman!!!
I will now read the post

grin grin
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Harllaby: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op dating a 22 years old lady seeking admission is a purely waste of time because there she is eager to explore; all she is after is enjoying her youthful life. She sees you as one of her numerous maga, her money making machine that easily fall for her cheap blackmails.

1 Like

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by nautybride: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Then, what happened?
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Veryfoolishboy: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Still reading

Modified

OP that girl is not your wife
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by KNOWMORE56: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
You sound so childish and inexperienced.
If you don't seek for your deliverance from this woman, this your story will be a child's play when compared with the one you are going to post next time.
But there's nothing in your post that shows you have learned something.

1 Like

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Sonfethopia: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
KNOWMORE56:
You sound so childish and inexperienced.
If you don't seek for your deliverance from this woman, this your story will be a child's play when compared with the one you are going to post next time.
But there's nothing in your post that shows you have learned something.

I done run my brother. I done advise myself. They even wanted to arrest me and told me not to near the child.

1 Like

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by fredopareto(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Complete ur storey ooo
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by KNOWMORE56: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sonfethopia:

I done run my brother. I done advise myself. They even wanted to arrest me and told me not to near the child.

Leave the child for them and go your way

1 Like

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by smileyoo: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op, that lady 've a cold heart for you, better becareful. I 'll advise you to do a simple dna test on the child, to determine if the child is really yours, forget about that spiritual crap of divination. do the dna test as soon as possible, so that you can concentrate on studies.
you sound like a soft- hearted person, I hate seeing soft-hearted person been messed-up by ordinary hoe.
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Sonfethopia: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
smileyoo:
Op, that lady 've a cold heart for you, better becareful. I 'll advise you to do a simple dna test on the child, to determine if the child is really yours, forget about that spiritual crap of divination. do the dna test as soon as possible, so that you can concentrate on studies.
you sound like a soft- hearted person, I hate seeing soft-hearted person been messed-up by ordinary hoe.

My brother,I'm no longer interested again, DNA or no DNA. It took me 4 months to get over everything. I can't go through such again. I go marry born. Even d girl no truste me with the pikin.
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by amaham(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
What a horrendous experience you had. However, draw close to Jesus. I wonder why the haste in going to a spiritualist to inquire when you can just take sample from the baby's mouth to run a coded DNA.
Anyway, you have to avoid chooking preek with or without condoms till you marry. More Abstinence, more peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by chidekings(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Truth be told,most women are the devil we see
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by merieam16(f): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by andyanders: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op, having read ur post herein, I'll say you are too weak to be a man. From ur naration here, you are even their mugu. Never in your future relationship handle such decietful ladies like her. Too weak. The child is not yours.

1 Like

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by veave(f): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ehen, so babalawo Don dey give sure odds for DNA? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Sonfethopia: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
amaham:
What a horrendous experience you had. However, draw close to Jesus. I wonder why the haste in going to a spiritualist to inquire when you can just take sample from the baby's mouth to run a coded DNA.
Anyway, you have to avoid chooking preek with or without condoms till you marry. More Abstinence, more peace of mind

My bad. The way everything played I am convinced the chilld isn't mine. The girl don't know the father.
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Sonfethopia: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
andyanders:
Op, having read ur post herein, I'll say you are too weak to be a man. From ur naration here, you are even their mugu. Never in your future relationship handle such decietful ladies like her. Too weak. The child is not yours.

I accept , I wanted to use police to get my money back but someone told me its the innocent child I soend it in and I should go and God will bless me. I should forget everything.
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Sonfethopia: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
chidekings:
Truth be told,most women are the devil we see

This girl is more than devil , my own be say I done comot hand move on.
Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by andyanders: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sonfethopia:

I accept , I wanted to use police to get my money back but someone told me its the innocent child I soend it in and I should go and God will bless me. I should forget everything.
Forget the child and the mother if you want to be alive. You entered into the wrong woman/family. Concentrate on your education, get money b4 you think of marriage. With this at the back of your mind, never love a woman to a fault, which was what you did here. Never marry out of sympathy. Never seek for any spiritual intervention from spiritualists, if you want to live long. Marriage is a university you can NEVER EVER graduate from no matter the course.

2 Likes

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by Lamanii22(f): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
What a terrible girl with a terrible upbringing... Such a confused girl! She treaded the path her mom took.... She just wants to be irresponsible... Looking for maga up and down... I'm glad you ran for your life OP... THEY DRAINED YOU GAAN OO

1 Like

Re: Read My True Life Story And Learn From Expirence by tenmariner: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2020
You bought this upon yourself. This is the first time I will be reading that someone visited a spiritualist to confirm paternity of a child! The lady did enough to suggest to u that u aren't the father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love And Not Fight Your Mother-in-law / The Husband Is The Head Of The Family? / www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.