Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months (35455 Views)

Suggestions Needed, Please Where Can I Invest 100k / Your Suggestions Needed / Suggestions Needed Urgently... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by kaeycea(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
lakoomoyi:

If the OP buys VET worth #16 million naira the 2rd day of this post, by now his investment would be worth #33.4 million (Exception of 3,927 Vtho/day).
If he decides to sell today 23/06/2020, He would have make a gain of N17.4 million.
I have more than 50,000 VET (Tho still not enough), and have made more than 100% gain.
But again, what do we crypto guys know about Investment?
what other coin/token are in your bag outside VET
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by ElectronicMoney(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I'm a binary options trader. I really need investors in my trading carrier. Make a deal with me. And you will never regret.

Which broker do you use?
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by mayowade50: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bros with what you have, you will do fine in the Furniture industry. Invest into Furniture especially sofas (Foreign Sofas) which I understand how the market works perfectly. It's huge with almost no risk cos it is guaranteed you would get buyers for your chairs and in cases of damages, they can be easily fixed. With 4million naira you are good to go. With 4M it is guaranteed you would make minimum of 2M in two months. Please contact me on 08067422521 if interested. Thanks

SirBen90:

Being a very substantial sum, every form of due diligence and financial inspection should be embarked upon, before this money is invested. I would only mention the name of the company as well as it's founder, and allow you to interact with them personally. You can have your lawyer draw up documents to protect your investment also. The name of the company is Requid Technologies and the name of it's founder is Felix Imafidon. You can research the company. I vouch for them. If after satisfying all your legal and financial requirements, you decide to invest with the company, kindly use my referral link.
https://requid.me/JJU576
Cheers to your successful investment. You should also check out this thread for more information Digital Agriculture Investment platforms/options in Nigeria ...https://www.nairaland.com › digital-agric...
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
ElectronicMoney:

Which broker do you use?
Binary.com
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by vickycindy: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by freechuks05(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
glorex:
Like I said bro I this is what I do for a living I trade everyday and I know the nooks and crannies of sports arbitrage trading software if you are interested and loyal you will learn from me
Good evening, I am very much interested in the sports arbitrage trading. How can i reach you?
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by glorex(m): 4:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Send an email
freechuks05:

Good evening, I am very much interested in the sports arbitrage trading. How can i reach you?
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by freechuks05(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
glorex:
Send an email
Good afternoon, I just sent an email now
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by glorex(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Replied
freechuks05:

Good afternoon, I just sent an email now
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Wisest101: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
I can help you grow your funds via forex trading..good account management and proper risk management..contact me on whatsapp 08138252326
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by smartking1: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
We are good at what we do, we manage Forex accounts and you can also invest fund. We have good track record you can check. To know more about us visit http://smarttraders.com.ng/ you can also whatsapp us on 08135495044
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by rinzylee(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Hi good morning,

Took me a while to study your proposal and reach out to you eventually. I am into agro commodities and Charcoal export. I have a good contract and an investment of 6.3M would fetch you a good sum monthly.

I sent you a PM so we could discuss better with facts and figures and proofs too.

Thank you
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by clevybrown(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Nitric:
I need suggestions or proposals for investment of the sum of N16 million for a period of 30 months starting from May 2020.

All sectors of the economy are welcome including including forex trading and other online businesses, just make sure you can defend your proposal with evidence of past performance.

I would also consider investing in a viable business venture but would need to exit by November 2022
click this link and find out this awesome experience urself, it's the best ever. Am personally gaining nothing by sharing this with u, so just call this number (08135988758) and thank me later.
https://chymall.net/
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Ben320719: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
If you haven't concluded on what you want to do, I'd advice you invest in plastic waste recycling, you'll never regret it, I promise, you can reach out to me I can give you some advice.

Stock market trading is a huge money multiplier also, if you can take your time to LEARN.

And also if you want to invest in industrial machinery procurement, I can give verifiable advice.
I hope you turn that money into billions ✌�
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by oladforever: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Oil Palm Plantation
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Banana Plantation
Banana Flour Production
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Born2conquer: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Forex is good
Real Estate is good
Buying bonds and treasury bills and their likes is also good but low interest rate since the herdsman came into power

One thing is also good for business. Heavy duty haulage or transportation...

You can buy trucks with that money and watch your investment build you a company that can metamorphose into a conglomerate.

Its no joke... Like I said every idea carries the day.

The choice is yours...
After buying trucks, what else
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Born2conquer: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
godswilld10:
buy tipper of 15 tons,den contact me ....this business is booming seriously
brief me
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by biodrizzy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
B 440

Zero eight one five seven two eight nine four one nine

Trade ur Btc with me today and you'll be glad you did. Our rates are the best. Right now we buy at 440. You won't get that anywhere.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
6 plots of land can harvest 1000 bags of cucumber every 45 days,each bag is worth =N=2,500 , harvesting from this land per 1 and half months will give N=2,500,000 per 45 days and you can harvest like this up to 6 times a year thats 16m-17m every 12 months so this means bountiful profit for you.

Also

Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ben320719:
If you haven't concluded on what you want to do, I'd advice you invest in plastic waste recycling, you'll never regret it, I promise, you can reach out to me I can give you some advice.

Stock market trading is a huge money multiplier also, if you can take your time to LEARN.

And also if you want to invest in industrial machinery procurement, I can give verifiable advice.
I hope you turn that money into billions ✌�

I'm not interested in stock market trading in Nigeria.

I lost millions in 2008 when the market crashed!

Later I found out the bankers were doing "Pump and dump" where by they manipulate the prices to go up then they do public offers, after the public buys the shares they without dividend certificates while the insiders sell off their shares while the price is still artificially high but is on technical suspension.

You will eventually watch the value of your shares plummet and you can do nothing about it because you have not even received your share certificate.

Let's talk about the industrial machinery procurement but the condition is that you must be actively involved in it and know your way around; I will only put my money in it if I see evidence that you also have significant investment there.

Same thing goes for your plastic waste recycling business proposal

3 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
rinzylee:
Hi good morning,

Took me a while to study your proposal and reach out to you eventually. I am into agro commodities and Charcoal export. I have a good contract and an investment of 6.3M would fetch you a good sum monthly.

I sent you a PM so we could discuss better with facts and figures and proofs too.

Thank you

Someone already suggested charcoal business to me which I decline because of the terrible experince I had in the business.

The problems you will encounter when trying to export charcoal are just too many, if it;s not the difficulty of getting a container from Oyo or Kwara, it's the problem you will encounter when the truck gets to the port.

All of this involves additional additional expenses which impacts negatively on budgeted profit.

After export you now have to deal with your partner in Europe or Asia who will complain of too much moisture content so as to ask for additional discount and on top of that will still not remit your money on time as agreed!

I will only consider this business if you are ready for a 50-50 sharing of all costs and revenue but the customer must establish a confirmed Letter of Credit.

Same thing goes for the agro export . No Confirmed Letter of Credit no deal

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
boxdfrosh:
6 plots of land can harvest 1000 bags of cucumber every 45 days,each bag is worth =N=2,500 , harvesting from this land per 1 and half months will give N=2,500,000 per 45 days and you can harvest like this up to 6 times a year thats 16m-17m every 12 months so this means bountiful profit for you.

Also

Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

Are you actively involved in farming?

I will consider your cucumber plantation proposal provided you have invested your own money and have done it before for at least 3 consecutive farming seasons (I will need to see evidence of this)

I'm not interested in Binary Options/IQ options, Crowd1, Crowd2, forex trading or any sort of gambling that relies on luck!

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Ben320719: 2:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Nitric:

I'm not interested in stock market trading in Nigeria.

I lost millions in 2008 when the market crashed!

Later I found out the bankers were doing "Pump and dump" where by they manipulate the prices to go up then they do public offers, after the public buys the shares they without dividend certificates while the insiders sell off their shares while the price is still artificially high but is on technical suspension.

You will eventually watch the value of your shares plummet and you can do nothing about it because you have not even received your share certificate.

Let's talk about the industrial machinery procurement but the condition is that you must be actively involved in it and know your way around; I will only put my money in it if I see evidence that you also have significant investment there.

Same thing goes for your plastic waste recycling business proposal

I'm so sorry for your loss, the Nigerian stock market is controlled.

Contact me on my email; Ben.tom64 @ gmail . Com

Or you send me a message on here.

I can't advice anyone to invest in the Nigerian stock market, however there are ways you can invest in NSE and other stocks, the machinery and waste, are what I'm familiar with, you have only asked for suggestions, if you want us to talk then you can hit me up.
And your replies sounds familiar anyways.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by kamaziah: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2020
I have two suggestions for you.

1. Mining - Convert that 16m to 100m in that 30months and also build an asset base worth over 160million Guaranteed. Invest or Partner with Miners Hub to guide you on how to tap into the mining sector profitably. Download their mobile app on google play store Miners Hub

2. Agro-FinTech - There is an innovative Food and Agric Finance Platform. Invest or Partner with them and earn over 10% monthly returns. They help farmers, food producers, food processors, food retailers and food consumers to easily save, invest and borrow funds for food and agriculture
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by godswilld10(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Born2conquer:
brief me
there's a company in Benin that pay you wen u carry they're goods to the mill,very simple carry goods to their mill and get paid
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2020
kamaziah:
I have two suggestions for you.

1. Mining - Convert that 16m to 100m in that 30months and also build an asset base worth over 160million Guaranteed. Invest or Partner with Miners Hub to guide you on how to tap into the mining sector profitably. Download their mobile app on google play store Miners Hub

2. Agro-FinTech - There is an innovative Food and Agric Finance Platform. Invest or Partner with them and earn over 10% monthly returns. They help farmers, food producers, food processors, food retailers and food consumers to easily save, invest and borrow funds for food and agriculture

I'm not interested in the mining business.

For the agro fintech, how long has the company being in existence, what is the name of it's website. I will also need to physically visit all the farms where it claims it has invested in the past.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by profbeejay(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Bulk

Bitcoin
MovoCash
CashApp and
Gift cards
Needed. Fast deal, your sure plug say so.

Beejaywealth Exchange cares
07087481073, 09069627753
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by kamaziah: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nitric:

I'm not interested in the mining business.

For the agro fintech, how long has the company being in existence, what is the name of it's website. I will also need to physically visit all the farms where it claims it has invested in the past.

Kindly contact me so we can talk better on this. Couldn't find any way to contact you .
Thanks.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Healthwellness0(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
We provide VPN(burst any site) 6 months guarantee.
Alibaba links, virus, available too.
Buzz me.
Zero eight 1 four seven seven 0 nine five zero 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.