Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months (35470 Views)

Suggestions Needed, Please Where Can I Invest 100k / Your Suggestions Needed / Suggestions Needed Urgently... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I don't have collateral, but I can sign legal agreement with u.

Collateral is the basis of the agreement.

For enterpreneurs the primary source of funding for your business is from your personal savings, soft loans from your parents, sibblings, spouse, cousins, relatives, friends, colleagues, church or mosque members, neighbours, old school mates etc. These people know you and should be able to vouch for your character, integrity, resourcefulness and honesty. Not from a random person on Nairaland or online.

When your business grows you can they go to the bank to access loans for expansion or outsiders provided you have been to create value in the business and you have necessary collateral.

Enterpreneurs should learn how to put their money, where there mouth is

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

If you have collateral that is twice the amount you are looking for. Eg if you need N1 million, the collateral will be worth N2 million with a memorandum of understanding signed and stamped at the nearest high court. You will pay the legal fees, interest rate is just 2% per month
Believe me, if I have collateral, I would have sold it off to raise the money.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Believe me, if I have collateral, I would have sold it off to raise the money.

Good luck, get a job no matter how small, start saving no matter how small, set a target date you will save and get the fund you need

3 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by peace84(f): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Rebirth Logistics Ltd is our trademark an indigenous agricultural company based in Lagos Nigeria. We are a market leader in the sourcing and export of agricultural commodities, procurement and general supply chain management.

Kindly reach us; rebirthlogisticsltd@gmail.com
Or connect directly to the CEO via email: perfectpeace15@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp 08034690468
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Obierika(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I'm here please. Let do business together. I will trade binary options. And u will enjoy urself. Let do it please.

Deposit $200 in your live Binary Options account.

If you can double it to $400 in 1 week I will give you #400,000 to trade for me

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
peace84:
Rebirth Logistics Ltd is our trademark an indigenous agricultural company based in Lagos Nigeria. We are a market leader in the sourcing and export of agricultural commodities, procurement and general supply chain management.

Kindly reach us; rebirthlogisticsltd@gmail.com
Or connect directly to the CEO via email: perfectpeace15@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp 08034690468

How long has the company being in operation?
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
jewery:
*Registration Is Free✅*

*PRIVATE CHAT ME TO GUIDE YOU IN BUYING SHARES*

*You can start with low as $3*

Call on 07037068285

Or WhatsApp https:///message/5UWYKQ7IP42EP1

If it's to buy shares in Nigerian companies I know how to do that but if it's to buy shares in foreign companies I have no intention at this time to invest in a company outside the shores of Nigeria
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
hismade:
Hello,I just found a new way which I so much belief can generate an extra income for us without disturbing what we are currently doing, I will like you to take a look at it.
For more details and free training.

https:///message/GPEXHER3JKGRO1

I'm not interested in something free that will eventually turn out to be a Trojan horse.

If you're certain of your business proposal then give a narration here or send me a PM in which case I would still communicate with you by email until I'm sure I actually want to do business with you
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Obierika:

I can trade for u. U pay me I trade for u. If u pay me $50, I make $100 for u. If u pay me $100, I make $200 for u. That is how it works.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Obierika(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I can trade for u. U pay me I trade for u. If u pay me $50, I make $100 for u. If u pay me $100, I make $200 for u. That is how it works.

You're even avoiding risking your own money in something you claim to be an expert in.

That's the reason no one wants to give you money to trade. grin

You must first show me that you are good at this and the only way you can do so is by trading a live account with your own money!

6 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Obierika:

U pay me, and I trade for u. For ur information I'm not a money doubler. I'm a professional trader, not a money doubler. I don't do Ponzi schemes.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Obierika:

You're even avoiding risking your own money in something you claim to be an expert in.

That's the reason no one wants to give you money to trade. grin

You must first show me that you are good at this and the only way you can do so is by trading a live account with your own money!
Oh ok. That means u will see me for this. I can't show live account online
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Obierika(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
U pay me, and I trade for u. For ur information I'm not a money doubler. I'm a professional trader, not a money doubler. I don't do Ponzi schemes.

Oga I did not say you should double money for me.

What I asked you to do is to deposit money in your live account and grow it through earnings from trading since you claim to be an expert.

Whatever money you earn during the trial period is your money, I have not said you should give it to me.

3 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Obierika:

Oga I did not say you should double money for me.

What I asked you to do is to deposit money in your live account and grow it through earnings from trading since you claim to be an expert.

Whatever money you earn during the trial period is your money, I have not said you should give it to me.

I have done that. If u want see it. Then meet me face to face tommorow morning.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Obierika(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Oh ok. That means u will see me for this. I can't show live account online

We don't need to see.

Just take a screenshot of your balance as it is now, transfer $200 then show a new screenshot with the new deposit.

Start trading, after one week you show us a screenshot of your new balance which i expect to have increased to at least $400 together with the breakdown of your trades.

If you do it successfully I will give you the equivalent of 400K to trade for me
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Obierika:

We don't need to see.

Just take a screenshot of your balance as it is now, transfer $200 then show a new screenshot with the new deposit.

Start trading, after one week you show us a screenshot of your new balance which i expect to have increased to at least $400 together with the breakdown of your trades.

If you do it successfully I will give you the equivalent of 400K to trade for me
There u go again, money doubling Investor. If u are looking for those scammers who promise to double ur money in a week. Then there are a lot of them online, but u will learn ur lesson in a hard way. Ponzi schemers claiming to be forex/binary options trader. They will teach u a lesson u will never forget in a hurry. If u are serious. See me. I base in Ogba.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Obierika(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
There u go again, money doubling Investor. If u are looking for those scammers who promise to double ur money in a week. Then there are a lot of them online, but u will learn ur lesson in a hard way. Ponzi schemers claiming to be forex/binary options trader. They will teach u a lesson u will never forget in a hurry. If u are serious. See me. I base in Ogba.

Oluwahelpme:

Asking me to give you $100 so you will make it $200 is money doubling.

What I asked you to do is simple - use you own money to do it first as evidence that you can trade binary options profitably like you claim.

If 1 week is too short just say so and I will give you more time perhaps 2 or 3 weeks.

The long and short of the matter is that you're doing your best to avoid trading with your own money which proves that either you don't know what you claim to know or...

Logically speaking if you really know how to trade options and make profits consistently then you do not need another person's money to trade, it would make more sense for you to just trade with your own money, that way you don't need to share profits with anyone!

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Obierika:

Asking me to give you $100 so you will make it $200 is money doubling.

What I asked you to do is simple - use you own money to do it first as evidence that you can trade binary options profitably like you claim.

If 1 week is too short just say so and I will give you more time perhaps 2 or 3 weeks.

The long and short of the matter is that you're doing your best to avoid trading with your own money which proves that either you don't know what you claim to know or...

Logically speaking if you really know how to trade options and make profits consistently then you do not need another person's money to trade, it would make more sense for you to just trade with your own money, that way you don't need to share profits with anyone!
I'm doing that already. Come and see for yourself. I'm not going to share any screen shot online.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I'm doing that already. Come and see for yourself. I'm not going to share any screen shot online.
lol, what the dude said was simple- trade with your money ($200) for 1-3 weeks let him see how good you are because if you are willing to risk $200 of your money means you actually believe in yourself.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
BiggyB242:

lol, what the dude said was simple- trade with your money ($200) for 1-3 weeks let him see how good you are because if you are willing to risk $200 of your money means you actually believe in yourself.

Not ready to risk his own money, you put your money where your mouth is.

He should get a job and trade with his salary

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by udilson: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nitric:
I need suggestions or proposals for investment of the sum of N16 million for a period of 26 months starting from October 2020.

All sectors of the economy are welcome excluding forex trading and other online businesses with vague processes, just make sure you can defend your proposal with evidence of past performance.

I would also consider investing in a viable business venture but would need to exit by November 2022

Modified
Please no start-ups, only businesses that are currently running and have done so continuously for at least 24 months (Agro businesses 36 months)

You must have evidence that the business is commercially viable

Also note, I am not interested in a business which you have never done before but which you think is viable because you have seen others doing it

For export businesses, your overseas client must be ready to issue confirmed Letter of Credit
Have you considered investing in US stocks they give sweet returns but it requires you time and good analysis

Well if you can give me a loan of 500k I can repay in 3 month importing gadget from USA I have buyers immediately they land or even in transit to get my item sold
3 month name you interest 40% below
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by oladforever: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
If you want to start or expand your business and you're seeking finance for your business/project, you'll need to show banks and investors why they should invest in your business.
Lenders and investors will only risk their time and money if they're confident that your project/business will be successful and profitable.
A thorough and well-researched project proposal or business plan:
• shows that you’re serious about your business
• helps lenders and investors to understand your business idea
• shows your predicted profits and income streams.
Your marketing plan is also a crucial part of helping you to attract funds.

Why don't you reach us today for your detailed project proposal or business plan at an affordable price

Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: 08067627940
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Oluwahelpme(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
BiggyB242:

I have risked more than that. I'm looking for N5,000,000 to say bye bye to poverty.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I have risked more than that. I'm looking for N5,000,000 to say bye bye to poverty.

okay o na you they find investor.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Reazest: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Nitric:
I need suggestions or proposals for investment of the sum of N16 million for a period of 26 months starting from October 2020.

All sectors of the economy are welcome excluding forex trading and other online businesses with vague processes, just make sure you can defend your proposal with evidence of past performance.

I would also consider investing in a viable business venture but would need to exit by November 2022

Modified
Please no start-ups, only businesses that are currently running and have done so continuously for at least 24 months (Agro businesses 36 months)

You must have evidence that the business is commercially viable

Also note, I am not interested in a business which you have never done before but which you think is viable because you have seen others doing it

For export businesses, your overseas client must be ready to issue confirmed Letter of Credit
I have a business I have been doing for over 5years. I have sent you a mail. It is a cool business you will like. trust me.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2020
slimanyd:

BRo. Join these E commerce company. Do your research well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZmw5N7yo0E

Chat me via my digit below and join the group to observe the proceedings.

What is this business about?
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by slimanyd: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nitric:

What is this business about?

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHY/SAIRUI MALL BUSINESS: Q & A
============================
1. What is Sairui ?
- Sairui is a Chinese Corporation founded in 2008 with branches in various African countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroun, Kenya. Sairui joined with CHY a Malaysian Company is a conglomerate with many subsidiaries. Chymall is the E-Commerce platform of CHY.

2. Is CHY officially registered in Nigeria? YES
- CHY E-Commerce Nig. Ltd. is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), with EFCC, and CBN.

3. What kind of business is Chymall engaged in?
- Chymall is an E-commerce platform, like JUMIA, ALIBABA, AMAZON.

What is E-Commerce?

E-commerce (online business) is only the way toward purchasing and selling products by electronic methods, for example, by portable applications and the Internet. E-commerce alludes to both online retail just as electronic exchanges. The web-based business has massively expanded in prevalence in the course of the most recent decades, and in manners, it’s supplanting customary physical stores.

However, in addition to traditional E-commerce, Chymall is a pioneer of the “New Retail” E-Commerce business model proposed by Jack Ma - the CEO of ALIBABA, whereby buyers of E-commerce products are provided the opportunity to profit from their E-Commerce transactions.

4. How does the “New Retail” concept work?
- When you register with Chymall, you are given access to their E-Commerce platform, where you can buy items from both the retail and wholesale sections. When you buy one (1) item from retail, you are given a quota to buy two (2) additional items from the wholesale section discounted at 60%. The company simplifies the trading process by helping you to sell the two (2) wholesale items at retail prices on the platform, and share the profit 70/30 with 70% going to you.

5. How much does it cost to register with Chymall?

- Chymall membership is packaged in 5 VIP levels. The fee for each VIP package has 2 components: a registration fee and a trading capital. The registration fee pays for your online shop, giving you access to Chymall trading platform, while the trading capital is returned back to you at the end of each trading cycle.

- HOW TO JOIN, PARTNER WITH SAIRUI-CHYMALL

YOU START BY SUBSCRIBING TO A PLAN, BELOW ARE THE VARIOUS PLANS EXLAINED

PACKAGES & EARNING

VIP 1 PACKAGE
�Signup Cost (Registration) = N9,500 ($25).
�Free Registration Product = 5 Anti-radiation Phone Stickers worth N9,500 ($25).
�Trading Capital = No trading. Upgrade to VIP 2 in order to trade.
�Total VIP 1 cost = $25 (N9,500).

----------------------------------------

VIP 2:
Total Startup Fund:
$140 (N53,200)

This is divided into:
1. Registration which is $50 (N19,000)

Your registration gets you the following:

# A free Quantum Health Product worth $50.
(This is a SAIRUI BEAUTY SPRAY BOTTLE)

# A functional ONLINE SHOP and qualifies you as a SHOP OWNER [/b]with [b]SAIRUI E-COMMERCE Nig LTD for life.

2. Trading Capital which is $90
(N34,200).
( Exchange rate is N380)

������������
Explanation:
The $50 is used to open a bigger online shop inside SAIRUI MALL for you on their mobile App or website. After registration, SAIRUI will give you a product worth $50 as welcome gift.

The Trading Capital is then used to buy and sell in the SAIRUI MALL mobile app or website.

Trading is with $90 in VIP 2 and after TEN days, you will get back your $90 plus profit of $7
You can decide to withdraw everything or you trade again with $90.

If you trade THREE times in a month, your profit before tax is $21 (N7,980).
That's good money.

Within a period of 7 months of trading, you will have made a profit of $147 (N55,860) while your Capital of $90 (N34,200) is still working for you. You can it withdraw anytime

Also. you get FREE products worth $50 monthly which you can sell or use.

Remember.
SAIRUI SELLS for you.

VIP 3:

Total Startup Fund:
$280 (N106,500)

This is divided into:
1. Registration which is $100 (N38,000)

# A free Quantum Health Product worth $100.
(This is a pair of Quantum Energy Eye Glasses )

# A functional ONLINE SHOP and qualifies you as a SHOP OWNER with SAIRUI E-COMMERCE LTD for life.

2. Trading Capital which is $180
(N68,400).
( Exchange rate is N380)

������������
Explanation:
The $100 is used to open a bigger online shop inside SAIRUI MALL for you on their mobile App. After registration, SAIRUI will give you a product worth $100 as welcome gift.

The Trading Capital is then used to buy and sell in the SAIRUI MALL mobile app.

Trading is with $180 in VIP 3 and after TEN days, you will get back your $180 plus profit of $14
You can decide to withdraw everything or you trade again with $180.

If you trade THREE times in a month, your profit before tax is $42 (N15,960).
That's good money.

Within a period of 7 months of trading, you will have made a profit of $294 (N111,720) while your Capital of $180 (N68,400) is still working for you. You can withdraw anytime

Also, you receive FREE products worth $100 monthly which you can sell or use.

Remember
If you cannot sell the products you purchase, SAIRUI will SELL the products for you and give you your Capital plus Profit in 10 days.

VIP 4:

Total Startup Fund
$840 (N319,200)

Registration is $300 (N114,000)

# A free Quantum Health Product worth $300.
(This can be A Quantum Health Pant for Men or female or a Moxibustion Physiotherapy Chips)

# A functional ONLINE SHOP and qualifies you as a SHOP OWNER with SAIRUI E-COMMERCE LTD for life.

2. Your Trading Capital is $540 (N205,200).
( Exchange rate is N380 )

Explanation:
The $300 is used to open a bigger online shop inside SAIRUI MALL for you on their mobile App. After registration, SAIRUI will give you a product worth $300 as welcome gift.

The Trading Capital is then used to buy and sell in the SAIRUI MALL mobile app.

Trading is with $540 in VIP 4 and after TEN days, you will get back your $540 plus profit of $42
You can decide to withdraw everything or you trade again with $540.

If you trade THREE times in a month, your profit before tax is $126 (N47,880).
That's good money.

Within a period of 7 months of trading, you will have made a profit of $882 (N335,160) while your capital of $540 is still working for you. You can remove that ANYTIME

Also, you receive FREE products worth $300 monthly which you can sell or use as you wish.

Remember:
If you can not sell the products, SAIRUI will SELL the products you buy for you.

You can withdraw ALL your income ANYTIME.

VIP 5:
Total Operation fund:
$1680 (#638,000)

Divided into two parts:
������������
1 Registration is $600 (#228,000).

# A Quantum Health Product worth $600 (#228,000)
( A Quantum beauty and Facial Electronic Mask)

# A functional ONLINE SHOP (SHOP OWNER) with CHYMALL E-COMMERCE for life.

2. Trading money [/b]of $1080 (#410,400).
(CHY MALL Exchange rate is #380/$)

[b]Explanation
:
The $600(#228,000) registration is used to allocate you an online store inside CHYMALL for life.

After registration, CHYMALL will give you a product worth $600(#228,000) as value for your money.

2. The Trading money is used to buy and sell in the CHYMALL using CHY mobile app or from the web

Trading is with $1080(#410,400) in VIP 5 and after TEN days, you will get back your $1080 plus profit of $84(#31,920).
You can decide to withdraw everything or you trade again with $1080.

If you trade 3 times in a month, your profit after tax is $252 (#95,760).
That's very good money.

Within a period of 7 months of consistent trading, you will have made a profit of $1750 (#665,000). You have made your total operation fund of $1680(#638,400) back and you still have your Trading money of $1080 (#410,400)working for you.You can remove that ANYTIME

Also, you receive trading product worth $600(#228,000) which you can sell or use as you wish.

Remember:
You do not have to bother yourself on Products sales, CHY/ SAIRUI will SELL the products you buy for you.

7. How is the trading carried out?
- You can set your account on “MANUAL” or “AUTO” trade. On the MANUAL mode, you have to re-activate the trade every 10 days. On AUTO mode, you only need to re-activate the trade after every 50 days (5 trades) or 100 days (10 trades). Note that your trading profit is credited to your account after each trading cycle (10-12 days).

8. What happens to my trading capital at the end of the 10 days? (for manual trade), and (Auto trade)-50/100 days (for auto trade)?
- Your trading capital is returned to your account, and you have to initiate another 10, 50, 100 days trading cycle or withdraw your money if you choose to discontinue.

9. Are there other sources of income/benefits in Chymall apart from trading profit?
- There are significant opportunities for additional income if you decide to participate in the NETWORK MARKETING aspect of the business. These bonuses include; Direct sharing or referral profits, Service profits, Chain service profits. In addition, you get quality quantum products at registration and at the end of each 10, 50, 100 days trading cycles. These products depending on your VIP level include; Phone massager, Bracelet, Wristwatch, Anti blue-ray glasses…. etc.

10. How do I register with Chymall?
- I will generate a link for you base on your location or area once ure set to join.Kindly chat me up on https:///2347039421858 to join other team members via my digit. And Anyone who desires to know more about these can equally chat me up aswell. Thanks.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by kingspark72(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
U Can Envest It In Eletricals Such As Wire Light And Other Building Equpments. I Can Help U If U Have The Mind. We Can Have A Deal
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
kingspark72:
U Can Envest It In Eletricals Such As Wire Light And Other Building Equpments. I Can Help U If U Have The Mind. We Can Have A Deal

Are you currently involved in that type of business? (Please note: I am not interested in a new or start-up business only a business that already has some operational history)

If yes, how long have you been in it and do your have records of your sales and expenses since you started?
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by kingspark72(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Is A New Bussiness U Can Start Up, I Just Finish Learning About The Buzz But There Is No Capital To Start Up Even The Supply I Do Run I Know How Much I Do Make From There. Is Not A Forceful Matter. Is Only A Brave Mind Can Invest
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by 17lee(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
You don't even need up to 16million for you to do this business liquid laundry starch production and it gives 100% return on investment what you need is knowledge of production, investment in knowledge empowers you for unusual accomplishments for full details whatsapp only zero eight zero 64654116 you will be glad you did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds / SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.