Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! (1028 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by OfeAchi: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Some weeks before lockdown, I and Osaretin (not her real name) were walking towards the bus park. We just finished a physical exercise (if you know what i mean) in my apartment. Now this was the only time she has come over. She has a fiance (according to her) and never gave in to my advances. She only came because she seriously needed money to pay off a debt and after much back and forth on calls and chats, I made her understand that a physical exercise was the only motivation that would propel me to grant her request (which i did).
Now adjacent to my street was a conspicuous brothel, bustling with activities (the nature of which i don't know ) and Osaretin hissed as she saw guys troop in and out...

Me: Why the hiss?
Osaretin: just imagine how girls decide to live their lives. Scum!
Me: and what about it? they are not stealing your money are they?
Osaretin: jeez! are you supporting them or what? would you allow your sister to sell herself for money? No just make me vex with you oo. They are scum and should be ashamed of themselves for having no dignity. I can never do such. *spits*
Me : *thinking* didn't you just allow me to access your honeypot because of money?

This is a scenario that is common. Ladies give their bodies for all sorts of stuff ranging from recharge cards to owning a ride! But in their minds they are not into prostitution simply because they don't reside in brothels or hawk on the roadside.

In summary, if you have ever offered your body for payment in either cash or kind then you are no different from them and therefore have no moral right to castigate their trade! cool

Re: You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Those who lay with prostitute are called what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by festwiz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Those who lay with prostitute are called what
Same thing you call those who patronise a business, Customers. tongue

Don't quote me, I'm bored.
Re: You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by BigJoe19: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
festwiz:
Same thing you call those who patronise a business, Customers. tongue

Don't quote me, I'm bored.
Thank you. You answered the modafucka well.

4 Likes

Re: You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Prostitute lay with each other. People who worship in a church are not customers.
Re: You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by Jobig(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Two different scenario, she ask for favour, you request sex (2) prostitution is a profession,woman sleeping with different men.
Re: You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by engrtee(f): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
what is wrong with being a prostitute

1 Like

Re: You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by SavageBoy: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
engrtee:
what is wrong with being a prostitute

One of them have been sighted!

Delta force one, do you copy that?

I repeat,one of them have been sighted.

Target might be pained!

Copy that

I repeat, Target might be pained
Re: You Might Be A Prostitute, UNKNOWINGLY! by Grandamante: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
If not that sex has been demonized, nothing would ve been wrong or demeaning with prostitution.

They give pleasure with their God-given body and talent and they are paid for it.

The same way a singer gives pleasure with his/her God-given voice and talent and he/ she is paid for it.

Likewise an actor, with his voice and talent.

A footballer, with his body and talent.

A dancer, with his body and talent. ETC

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner / Notice Of War ! / I Dont Feel Happy With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.