Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

You Need To Answer This Question, To Be Happy In Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Need To Answer This Question, To Be Happy In Life. (214 Views)

The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question / What Can Make You Happy In The Long Term? / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Answer This Question, To Be Happy In Life. by coolex188: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who Else Will Love Us More , Like Our Own Family... ?
shocked
Answer this question Today.
embarassed
You will save a life !!!

Makphilip -- Covid-19

1 Share

Re: You Need To Answer This Question, To Be Happy In Life. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
There is already Someone who Loves us, by very far, more than what Any Person or Family can ever Love, if they even ever Loved at all.

He is Enough for me and He is all I ever want. And I am Greatly Thankful to Him because I have Him.

His Name is God, Good, Love, Life, Sweetness, Help, Wisdom, Blessing, My Champion, My Rescue, My Deliverer, The Bringer of Everything Good to my Soul.

There is No One like Him and there is None Else and there is None Other!

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 And School Reopening / . / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins 3 Weeks Apart After 16 Years I Miracle Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.