Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? (39481 Views)

Fire Outbreaks Destroy Properties Worth Millions In Osun / Lagos Records 119 Fire Outbreaks In 3 Weeks / Fire Outbreaks: 24 Persons Dead, Property Worth N13.2bn Lost In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Eclipse91: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hahaha, the heat from rigging was much last year ni
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
why is private homes not burning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by cheango: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Only God knows...
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by pesty100(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Space booking is currently going on

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Motivational324: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ���... ‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by davidas101(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Naija na horror film, season 2020 episode 4.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by kimjessey2019: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
U be pikin? To cover up stealing of course.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by danigbo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
The gods are angry
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Kinematics: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fire outbreak season 1, episode 3
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by picoba(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020

It us part of corruption exercise.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Harunabisanti(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Best known to whom it may comcern
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by OlujobaSamuel: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
I think since we are having unprecedented shutdown of so many systems which is not prepared for, there is some kind of high current (over voltage) entering into the system which bulk of it is not used by the organisation.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Fidelismaria: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020

Beats me too

All I know is bubuhari is responsible

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by jericco1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na plan work.. you'll see the amount of money that they're going to allocate for renovations undecided
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by eneyoduke(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please next.....
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by donbogo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
I think someone is causing the fire...who knows

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by ajimotoke(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone told me they are trying to renovate hellfire, so the gate was opened. Maybe Nigeria is the closets to heaven grin grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by segzytemi(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
panasharp:
Most of these offices are currently not being used due to the ongoing lockdown ... Electricity surge the most probable cause ..majority of these outbreak are Abuja, one of the cities locked of ofcourse

This is the major causes of the fire outbreak. The Dugbe market and Inec especially.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Harunabisanti(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
I know?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
The Common denominator in all these Federal Agencies Catching Fire....?

All are headed by HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims of the North

All of them are Heartless Looting Parasites of the Federation

More of them are warming up to burn more Cash records..!!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by gredenco1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
We are doing bonfire night in the country...

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by OlujobaSamuel: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
panasharp:
Most of these offices are currently not being used due to the ongoing lockdown ... Electricity surge the most probable cause ..majority of these outbreak are Abuja, one of the cities locked of ofcourse
Only one person is thinking like me on this issue.... I want to believe the two of us dey normal sha oo
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by san316(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Have you noticed the sun recently?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Lexusgs430: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Corruption....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Amotekun777: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
When 98% of a people are fvcked up in the head, supporting corrupt Politicians and adulating corrupt monarchs...

Doom is what they'll end up with.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by OlujobaSamuel: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Imustsurvive:
why is private homes not burning?
Private home is likely not to experience surge since most of their appliances would be in use as people have no where to go but to stay home.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by omoplaycool(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
DriggityDre:
ARSON
Spot on.... You took it right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Kingspin(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
How would you know when the cause of the fire is not investigated or review.

The ones they manage to review end up as conspiracy theories. eg
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by GreatResearcher1: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
sholarr12:
Recently, there have been fire outbreaks in Nigeria. While many people believe that the fire outbreaks were deliberately caused by people in order to conceal their corruption, others believe that the outbreaks were caused by natural phenomena.

For me, I believe that the hot weather was a key factor in these fire outbreaks.
global warming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

abuja maps / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.