Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) (11663 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by farem: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
what are your thoughts on the comments of the class teacher and principal's of SS1 female pupil.

CLASS TEACHER COMMENT:
"Always playing with the boys in the Bush"

PRINCIPAL COMMENT:
"Adviced Advised to marry"

She came 39th out of the 39 pupils in the class!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by dejt4u(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adviced indeed

11 Likes

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by pyyxxaro: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Omooor see result

F9 parallel

If my mama see red biro for ur result not tooo talk of F9 parallel naim be say my own don finish naa

The gal really needs to marry

4 Likes

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by pyyxxaro: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Omooor see result

how only one person won take read all the courses , una lie too much oh

F9 parallel

If my mama see red biro for ur result not tooo talk of F9 parallel naim be say my own don finish naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by illicit(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
what has marriage got to do with it
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Smartbrainfix: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
This teacher(ie class teacher or the principal) may not have presented her view the way a standard school teacher could have but, was able to Express her opinions raw and undiluted from her own assessment based on her education, exposure and experience as a teacher. That said, the quality of education a child or anybody gets is exactly the quality of learners he or she will be.
I don't have any problem with this teacher but the institutions at which she teaches and the state government.
These type of teachers are far better than many and in fact most teachers who present the wrong assessment of learners to parents who will believe their children are doing well in school thereby destroying their future.
If I have my way, I would never sack the teacher, rather engage her in more training and development programmes that will see her dispense her duties better than this in a more fashionable way except she is not ready to learn. She probably felt that was the only way to express her feelings to her parents having tried many ways of correcting her....
Everyone knows that there is conflict between our own educational system and the one many Schools and governments have adopted especially discipline which could have necessitated this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by donbachi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Education begat enlightenment and not marriage...atleast,she go don get enough sex education from those guys.
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Queen of the jungle!

Bush baby
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
illicit:
what has marriage got to do with it
Because she doesn’t like book and book doesn’t like her.
All she does is playing with pricks in the jungle.

Let her just go and marry so as to have the time for the prick at home big time, instead of in the jungle

7 Likes

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by illicit(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Because she doesn’t like book and book doesn’t like her.
All she does is playing with pricks in the jungle.

Let her just go and marry so as to have the time for the prick at home big time, instead of in the jungle
lol but will she be a good wife and good mother
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
illicit:

lol but will she be a good wife and good mother
I believe in miracle

1 Like

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I believe in miracle
kikokikoko kikokiiki I laugh in swahili
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by PureGoldh(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lwkmd...this one pass Egungun matter
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Idiotmod: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Omooor see result

how only one person won take read all the courses , una lie too much oh

F9 parallel

But who will marry this dullard
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Remijuice: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Made Up Rubbish.

Which one is Adviced

5 Likes

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by TheExecutioner: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who noticed. I hope it wasn't an English teacher who "adviced" the girl to get married.

dejt4u:
Adviced indeed

2 Likes

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by dejt4u(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
TheExecutioner:

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who noticed. I hope it wasn't an English teacher who "adviced" the girl to get married.

lol grin grin
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Shellsploit: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
So amazing shocked

Looks like the result of a famous Nairaland moderator

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by DesChyko: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Forged angry
Numbers' writings looking identical but signatures different angry

1 Like

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Makavelli25: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shellsploit:
So amazing shocked
Mods!!!!!! Hen he they are coming
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Shellsploit: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Makavelli25:
Mods!!!!!!
Hen he they are coming

Am waiting!

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by OneDollarSalary(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
DesChyko:
Forged angry
Numbers' writings looking identical but signatures different angry
Lmao.
It could be true. I remember during my time in secondary school, I use to help a particular teacher who teaches junior students mark script, I being in ss3 then.

Sometimes when the principal and form master/mistrees are overwhelmed with scripts to "remark" they ask the class teacher to help do the "remark". Anything the teacher remark is going to be same with the principal and form master's own albeit different words.

1 Like

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by franklingud(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adviced to marry!!

O boy that girl na real dunce
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by franklingud(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shellsploit:
So amazing shocked

Lol

They will come for you oo
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerian students nw are the worst ever , very unserious with their studies
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Xmen149(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
instead of trying to reform her you want to dump her in an unfortunate man's house.

instead of solving the problem you are advising they use the problem to create more problems

wey done Mr Joseph E
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Harry00(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Look at the handwriting they all the same
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by deltateam: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Like seriously?

Make free money today
Check my signature
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by murphyung(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Very unprofessional of him. I doubt if the principal went through the report card before approving it
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by 9jaBloke: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fake
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by ideabuilder: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shellsploit:
So amazing shocked

What's her name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTO Gets $6 Million To Execute World Bank Project / Kad-poly Admission List / Jamb To Announce Cut-off Marks For 2017 Admission On August 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.