Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus (6237 Views)

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. / Why You Should Open An Offshore Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
You can open your fcmb personal account at the comfort of your house and get extra 1000naira for doing so, it's quite easy and fast.
You will be required to upload your passport and signature, you can do so by using any of your picture on your mobile device or PC. Make sure it is cropped to size and also for the signature, you can sign on a piece of paper and snap. Make sure you crop it also before uploading.
The Link is down below

https://onlineaccount.fcmb.com
Referral code is M2767 M in capital letter

1 Like

Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evidence

Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by Reazest: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok. It might be audio
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Reazest:
Ok. It might be audio

Its not audio I work der just give it a try, don't forget the referral code
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by imustmakeit(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
WilsonMayowa:

how much is referral bonus please
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by Reazest: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
WilsonMayowa:

Can u withdraw the N1000?
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Reazest:
Can u withdraw the N1000?
Yes it will be credited into your acct
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:06am On Apr 16, 2020
imustmakeit:
how much is referral bonus please

The referral is meant for staff
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by imustmakeit(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2020
WilsonMayowa:

The referral is meant for staff
ok thanks
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by mosho2good: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
I can't register on the site if I'm able to register with them can u withdraw the 1k to my bank account or I can't do anything with the 1k
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
mosho2good:
I can't register on the site
if I'm able to register with them
can u withdraw the 1k to my bank account or I can't do anything with the 1k

Yes just follow the link I posted and don't forget the referral code, the site is up and running now
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Afioluwagrace:
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Why are you derailing my thread

1 Like

Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by chisyluvly: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's not working
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by Sheghzymilly(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
I am not able to withdraw the 1000, i have tried everything.
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by zera(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
WilsonMayowa:
You can open your fcmb personal account at the comfort of your house and get extra 1000naira for doing so, it's quite easy and fast.
You will be required to upload your passport and signature, you can do so by using any of your picture on your mobile device or PC. Make sure it is cropped to size and also for the signature, you can sign on a piece of paper and snap. Make sure you crop it also before uploading.
The Link is down below

https://onlineaccount.fcmb.com
Referral code is M2767 M in capital letter

1 Like

Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
chisyluvly:
It's not working

Only it was network initially u can try it now
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
zera:

I just opened an account but wasn't credited with the 1000

Good u will be funded BTW 1 or 2 business working days, did you use my refer ID?
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sheghzymilly:
I am not able to withdraw the 1000, i have tried everything.
Did u use my referral ID?
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by zera(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
WilsonMayowa:

Good u will be funded BTW 1 or 2 business working days, did you use my refer ID?

Yes I did
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
zera:

Yes I did

Ok please can you forward the account number to me so I can submit for report, my email address is wilsonmayowaabayomi@gmail.com
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by zera(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
WilsonMayowa:

Ok please can you forward the account number to me so I can submit for report, my email address is wilsonmayowaabayomi@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by Golden5(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Can someone still open the account and receive the N1000 now?
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by Sheghzymilly(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
The site i saw it from they didn't tell me anything about referral, please bro help me, is that the reason
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by Sheghzymilly(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Even when i try to recharge through the account, i keep getting Bank account restricted ref: 02F559557059
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
zera:

Sent

Seen
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Golden5:
Can someone still open the account and receive the N1000 now?

Yes just use the Link above and the referral code above
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by itsmolep(m): 3:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Opened, what next?

Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2020
itsmolep:
Opened, what next?

Did you remember to use my referral code?
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by itsmolep(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
WilsonMayowa:

Did you remember to use my referral code?
Na the koko be that abi grin,
Anyways, I used it but I never see 1k yet o
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by WilsonMayowa(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
itsmolep:

Na the koko be that abi grin,
Anyways, I used it but I never see 1k yet o

You will pls kind forward me the account number my email is wilsonmayowaabayomi@gmail.com
Re: Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus by itsmolep(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
WilsonMayowa:

You will pls kind forward me the account number my email is wilsonmayowaabayomi@gmail.com
I should send my AFC number?, you wan wire me money ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Register Your Company Today / With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly / What Business Can I Do With #600000 With #4000 Daily Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.