Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR (45017 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by BabbanBura(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy

This coming from Sahara Reporters

I believe the news 100%

Sahara reporters no dey lie abi? Did u see Sahara reporter's source of the information? U just choose to believe because it sweetens ya soul abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by inibro(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is just a lie.

Staff of IOCs are quarantined for 14 days before they can go to any offshore location. Not because they have the virus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nairalandmonika: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
yom2:
oil money wey no show for body. Them no even try to be like a quarter of Dubai progress
Even Abuja taking 52 percent of Delta State revenue nor look like Dubai, what do u expect Delta to do with the 13 percent they are giving them.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by watchindelta(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Erediauwa post=88476138]Anything Ekpan is all about NEGATIVITY...

Thank heavens I relocated as quickly as possible.., Most of the inhabitants in that community are either a gun wielding youth, or a runs girls.

Now, look at the staggering amount of Corona Virus suspect secretly quarantine in a popular Hotel instead of an isolation centre.

The truth is, Ekpan is under strong curse.

MiyeriJesu(The Demon Destroyer) tried his best to deliver the community but failed.

Listen to "Welcome To Warri" by Erigga, you'll get a clear picture of Ekpan.

Cc; Efewestern, atheistandproud.
[/quotelie ]u be athiest abi. But no be everybody bad there na aba
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by liasmiram2567: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is not totally true as i was informed by a friend who is a staff of chevron that the company has just informed those staffs that are out of base and would be resuming during this period that they would be quarantined at a hotel for 14days after which if the person is free of the virus,he would resume work.To me this is in line with the NCDC protocol.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmm, this country ehn.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
kponkedenge:
Forget about this story.

I just want to point out that this lock down is just rubbish. People are still travelling from state to state. I know of someone who returned to Lagos from Ilorin on Sunday, he said their driver bribed the security personnel on the highway so as to pass through.

Corruption is what will end up being our greatest killer in this country.... The police and soldiers has turned this lock down into a money making venture as they charge motorist various amount of money to pass.

And when I complain how this country is a doomed entity you see some slaves that love their chains ranting nonsense
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
MansoryMX:

You are talking in Nonsense bro. Stop stereotyping.
You'll be in Lekki typing nonsense when you no nothing about the place.

1 Like

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Alezy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Martinola:
Are we ever gonna start doing things right in this country?
Lawlessness everywhere
Immagine keeping coronavirus patients in an hotel that belongs to a former POLICE BOSS.
that news is fake bro. Don't mind those idiots. Those are staffs about to go to work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Iambusayobanjok: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmm, this country ehn!
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by kizwal: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
This story is fake in every sense of the word fake, haba. Just like earlier posters had earlier said,it's the compulsory 14 day quarantine before resumption in the field. This covid-19 is too serious for this sort of news reporting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by BabbanBura(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
seborrhic:
This RagTag outfit.
Without even knowing all the facts I can confidently decipher those employees are being kept there for pssibly job related reasons and not anything to do with Covid-19 contraction.
A company as global and big as Chevron would carelessly toy with their name, reputation and even business interest worldwide by putting health of its employees and community at risk,so publicly and cheapishly? Impossible.
SR should just fold up.
It's days of lying and beer parlor stories that helped to topple the GEJ goverment are long gone.

You are indeed intelligent and knowledgeable, one of the few that use their brains for reasoning and not falling for some cheap schemes just to make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Alezy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy

This coming from Sahara Reporters

I believe the news 100%
that news is 100% fake. I have someone in there. Those are workers about to go offshore. Normally quarantined for 2weeks before going

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Bigleaf1006: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
kponkedenge:
Forget about this story.

I just want to point out that this lock down is just rubbish. People are still travelling from state to state. I know of someone who returned to Lagos from Ilorin on Sunday, he said their driver bribed the security personnel on the highway so as to pass through.

Corruption is what will end up being our greatest killer in this country.... The police and soldiers has turned this lock down into a money making venture as they charge motorist various amount of money to pass.

Welcome to reality! If u are just realizing that lockdown can't work in naija and that there are more lies than truth about Covid-19 naija chapter then I must confess that u re quite easy to deceive. tongue
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Martinola(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Alezy:
that news is fake bro. Don't mind those idiots. Those are staffs about to go to work.
I hope it really prove to be fake
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by bjt(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sahara Reporter don buy market grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Gosanzy: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pautacfm:
They quarantine people going offshore for 14days before mobilization. Make una stop all this panic reporting

I believe you abeg. I don't know why people take delight in causing High BP for their fellow human beings. It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Ablemax(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abeg me am tired of this whole issues of Corona

virus

My PENIS need some pussies
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by UrRealG: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Anything Ekpan is all about NEGATIVITY...

Thank heavens I relocated as quickly as possible.., Most of the inhabitants in that community are either a gun wielding youth, or a runs girls.

Now, look at the staggering amount of Corona Virus suspect secretly quarantine in a popular Hotel instead of an isolation centre.

MiyeriJesu(The Demon Destroyer) tried his best to deliver the community but failed.

Cc; Efewestern, atheistandproud.

True. 2 yrs ago that place be like war front

Be like dem swear for dat community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by COLATUNDE(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
I can say categorically that this is another fake news from SR, a friend of mine who works with Chevron confirmed that they are lodged for 14 days in order to observe as per DPR new covid regulation prior to going in to their facility to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Agugbadin: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"Sources around the hotel told our correspondent that [b]the retired AIG was breaking the law because his son, Roland Onephrojire, is a high-ranking police officer currently in charge of the security of Nigeria’s Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege."[\b]

That is one of the problems in Nigeria.
one small connection will make a citizen above the law.

They are not suspected to have the virus all oil and gas company staff are normally isolated for 14days before the are allowed into their plant. They are not expected to move out until they are cleared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
UrRealG:

Cc; MansoryMX, Pusyiter.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Mizwisdom(f): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
So what? I see nothing wrong here.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by dennisworld1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
All those side nah uvwie make dem nor dey call am warri
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Efewestern: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Anything Ekpan is all about NEGATIVITY...

[/b]

chief, not all parts of Ekpan na, from general hospital up to new layout, everything seems okay and calm, rots in the town starts from Orokpor down to express junction

This news just gave me goosebumps, I hope Okowa do something urgently about this news.
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by favour32(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
This is no Hasty generalization bro.. I lived in that community (Afieki and Udumovwori precisely) for 16yrs, so this is first hand information.

I equally went to the secondary school where we have timetable for fight and send letters to Don Domingo's for an invitation to fight.

The only good thing there is those oil companies in the community, but still yet, it's still backward.

Area nor wan let development enter the town with fight matter.

Dis guy don finish work with him description.
I believe am.
If you do anyhow for Ekpan you see anyhow yagayaga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by Goddyj(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
angryI pity those girls that would be spreading their legs for this during this their holiday
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by divo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
UrRealG:

boss y u leave tech market
Re: 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR by executive12: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Olabodedennis:
I don't believe any news that comes from these Sahara reporters again. They are bunch of fools, they are always against the government

Since 1970, Nigeria has had one bad government after another, with the present government led by Buhari being the worst ever. I would expect that a patriotic Nigerian should be against such bad government.
But you don't seem to think so. You expect Sahara Reporters to join you in singing the praise of those that are destroying Nigeria. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients / 30 Herbal Medicine Hawkers In Kano Arrested For Using Vulgar Words For Advert / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.