Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here (63140 Views)

Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by tellubong: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2012
N
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by adetunrayo(f): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2012
how do u guys make your payments? am a new student.

tks
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Mustay(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by needful: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ adetunrayo, contact me and I will help u make de payments. Am also a student. 07039349890
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by pioneer: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Seems this thread is dead, i am resuscitating it smiley

For those prepping for the F-papers, what do you think about the introduction of 2marks multi-choice questions for the Fseries except F6?

How do you think we can influence having a Nigerian Variant of Taxation for F6 and P6?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Seun,

Please, i beseech that we create awareness for the thread so that candidates can share their results, experience etc. since ACCA result for June diet was released last Friday.

Thank you Supermod, mod, Seun
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by WHOSEMAN(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
I have HND in Civil Engineering, how do I start my registration in ACCA, amount, duration And d level
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by houseoftuition: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant from the comfort of your room.
At www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by RuksBen: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Is there anyone intersted in private tuition for ACCA papers in Warri?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by dhameelolar(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2014
Writing F6 & F9 December 2014 grin

I shall pass
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2014
WHOSEMAN: I have HND in Civil Engineering, how do I start my registration in ACCA, amount, duration And d level

Initial registration £79
Subscription £81

ACCA QUALIFICATION FEES
Knowledge: F1, F2 and F3 £69

Skills: F4, F5, F6, F7, F8 and F9 £87

Professional:
P1, P2 and P3 (and any two
from P4, P5, P6 and P7) £100

dhameelolar: Writing F6 & F9 December 2014 grin
I shall pass

Amen oh,

I am writing F6, F8, F9 and P1 and i SHALL pass with distinction ni Oruko JESU
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by dhameelolar(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2014
hayoakins:

Initial registration £79
Subscription £81

ACCA QUALIFICATION FEES
Knowledge: F1, F2 and F3 £69

Skills: F4, F5, F6, F7, F8 and F9 £87

Professional:
P1, P2 and P3 (and any two
from P4, P5, P6 and P7) £100

Amen oh,

I am writing F6, F8, F9 and P1 and i SHALL pass with distinction ni Oruko JESU
This is my first diet so I'm writing 2, after this one I am doing 4, which tutor center do u use?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2014
dhameelolar:
This is my first diet so I'm writing 2, after this one I am doing 4, which tutor center do u use?

I use London School of Business and Finance video materials and BPP textbooks and Exam kit which were what i used for last diet's F7.

I really don't go for ACCA physical classes as I am also writing ICAN and damn busy with ICAN lectures wink but LSBF video lectures are always there to help wink

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by achiever3(f): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2014
hayoakins:

I use London School of Business and Finance video materials and BPP textbooks and Exam kit which were what i used for last diet's F7.

I really don't go for ACCA physical classes as I am also writing ICAN and damn busy with ICAN lectures wink but LSBF video lectures are always there to help wink

Why are u writing both professional exams at the same time? I never knew it's possible to do that.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2014
achiever3:

Why are u writing both professional exams at the same time? I never knew it's possible to do that.

For the first time since from the days i started writing ICAN from ATS, ICAN did me a strong thing last November, i failed for the first time; i passed 3 out of 4 PE1 papers , failed FA with with just 3 marks which i studied like i was going to die. I should have been an ACA by now if not for the useless 3marks. I opted for ACCA cos i thought it was easier grin as all ICAN candidate always assumed, but a professional lecturer advised me not to waste the ICAN papers have cleared that i should continued but i already registered for ACCA. Thank God, i heed his advise, i cleared ICAN's FA and also ACCA's F7 but mehn no be beans.

I used to think ACCA na just waka pass, na lie den dey tell us, people dey fail ACCA lie water sad

Anything is possible to those that BELIEVE

2 Likes

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by achiever3(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Infact, i'm at that same point right now. Seriously thinking of switching to ACCA.

hayoakins:

For the first time since from the days i started writing ICAN from ATS, ICAN did me a strong thing last November, i failed for the first time; i passed 3 out of 4 PE1 papers , failed FA with with just 3 marks which i studied like i was going to die. I should have been an ACA by now if not for the useless 3marks. I opted for ACCA cos i thought it was easier grin as all ICAN candidate always assumed, but a professional lecturer advised me not to waste the ICAN papers have cleared that i should continued but i already registered for ACCA. Thank God, i heed his advise, i cleared ICAN's FA and also ACCA's F7 but mehn no be beans.

I used to think ACCA na just waka pass, na lie den dey tell us, people dey fail ACCA lie water sad

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by achiever3(f): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
hayoakins:

For sure, anything is possible. But i was actually wondering if it isn't a waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
achiever3:

For sure, anything is possible. But i was actually wondering if it isn't a waste of resources.

We got different motives...i got my reasons smiley
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by dhameelolar(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
hayoakins:

Damn!!!!!
Acca + Ican at the same time shocked , that's a lot of work, after completion of my acca do I still hv to write ican's PE stage?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
dhameelolar:
Damn!!!!!
Acca + Ican at the same time shocked , that's a lot of work, after completion of my acca do I still hv to write ican's PE stage?

You will write 1/2 papers at each stage i.e.

Biz Law @ Foundation
Taxation and PSAF @ Intermediate
Adv Tax @ Final
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by achiever3(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
hayoakins:

We got different motives...i got my reasons smiley

cool
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by dhameelolar(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
hayoakins:

You will write 1/2 papers at each stage i.e.

Biz Law @ Foundation
Taxation and PSAF @ Intermediate
Adv Tax @ Final

So in total four courses shocked , do u knw of any other accting prof exam in naija one can write ?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
dhameelolar:

So in total four courses shocked , do u knw of any other accting prof exam in naija one can write ?

Yes, i know

You will travel to Port Harcourt, enjoy your life and return with a membership certificate but no be me go mention their name.

Majority of the holders are public servants abi na civil service personnel
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by dhameelolar(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
hayoakins:

Yes, i know

You will travel to Port Harcourt, enjoy your life and return with a membership certificate but no be me go mention their name.

Majority of the holders are public servants abi na civil service personnel

Abeg I dey okay for lagos
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
I really do not understand where u people got the presumption that ACCA is easier to pass when compared to ICAN.... Cos that's your primary reason you registered for ACCA. Well you're welcome and am sure you see the different now so you should let us know your conclusion after coming into ACCA now cos av not done ICAN before and I may not be able to compare the 2.

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Mustay(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
hayoakins:

Cool. Good to see that you also witnessed reality when you tested ACCA cool Though it's gone, I think you should have just continued with your ICAN then go for ACCA when done - just my opinion though. I think people confuse ACCA's flexibility with ease. Talking about flexibility, can't you suspend ACCA till you're done and just write the professional papers? Since ACCA affiliates/members have to write 3 ICAN papers, why not continue with ICAN for now
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by ahiadi: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2014
hayoakins:

Hello hayoakins,

Would really appreciate it if you can send me your study materials. I just registered for ACCA, taking f1-f3 this December. Jeanofficial89@gmail.com

Thank you .
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 4:30am On Aug 16, 2014
ahiadi:

Hello hayoakins,

Would really appreciate it if you can send me your study materials. I just registered for ACCA, taking f1-f3 this December. Jeanofficial89@gmail.com

Thank you .

Hiya,

Shoot me an email. Welcome on board.

cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Pwc Or Deloitte / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.