Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 PM

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! (117892 Views)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by tarantino1: 1:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Carlyboi:
Kanye west already said it all bout 15 years ago that you can live through anything if Magic made IT!

Can't tell me nothing - Graduation Album.

Favorite Kanye song, I swear
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Carlyboi(m): 2:27am On Apr 17, 2020
tarantino1:

Can't tell me nothing - Graduation Album.

Favorite Kanye song, I swear
correct man it’s one of my favorite of his tho but not the favorite do I even have a fave Kanye song cos I love say 80% of his songs and some of is verses on duets are sometimes my favorite part lol
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Fryzi(m): 6:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Kinematics:

1st week ke. Seroconversion takes 3 months. Even at that symptoms begin mostly when your immune system has been overwhelmed by the virus.

Can someone go for a test 2nd week after been exposed to the virus? Or when is the right time?
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by zonax(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2020
thesmallgod:

Is HIV a thermophilic virus ?
Kindly read about the temperature range for the HIV Virus. During the High temperature Short time heating process barbers employ in heating their clippers, it only immobilizes the protein structures of the HIV Virus but doesn’t kill it. And with every virus being virulent and able to survive only in the body of a host, the immobilized virus still has 70% chances of survival of it gets into the body of a host ( human in this case) within a given period of time after it has been immobilized by heating.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by thesmallgod(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2020
zonax:

Kindly read about the temperature range for the HIV Virus. During the High temperature Short time heating process barbers employ in heating their clippers, it only immobilizes the protein structures of the HIV Virus but doesn’t kill it. And with every virus being virulent and able to survive only in the body of a host, the immobilized virus still has 70% chances of survival of it gets into the body of a host ( human in this case) within a given period of time after it has been immobilized by heating.
Thank you for this explanation

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Evercurious:

Trust you say who die..
I protect myself with condom.

so I won't infect a wife with HIV
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by zonax(m): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2020
thesmallgod:

Thank you for this explanation
You welcome bro.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Kinematics: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Fryzi:

Can someone go for a test 2nd week after been exposed to the virus? Or when is the right time?

Yes you can. However repeat the test again after 3 months.

If you've been exposed to the virus then you need to start Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) asap.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
In the end, we all living corpses with varying expiry date.

For this life I come so, Mighty One pls don't let me die while I'm still living. I can feel the pain of a man doing dialysis 3 times a week. He sold all properties and money gone. I refuse to be a living corpse before I expire by the ultimate death. God did not create us to keep living on drugs for the rest of our lives. If you like this kind of life...good for you and I don't envy nor condemn you. What I hate most in my life is drugs. This life of vanity with all the stress and suffering already //////////// come add drugs on top my daily routine again ////// na wa o God forbid bad thing.

The bitter truth is that nothing is good about sickness. Some are God's permission like that of Jobs and Apostle Paul

I hate the crowd mentality
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Avalancheman: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Evercurious:

And what makes you feel that HIV is only contacted via unprotected sex?

99.99% of HIV cases are contacted via unprotected sex... smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2020
iHateDcrowd:

For this life I come so, Mighty One pls don't let me die while I'm still living. I can feel the pain of a man doing dialysis 3 times a week. He sold all properties and money gone. I refuse to be a living corpse before I expire by the ultimate death. God did not create us to keep living on drugs for the rest of our lives. If you like this kind of life...good for you and I don't envy nor condemn you. What I hate most in my life is drugs. This life of vanity with all the stress and suffering already //////////// come add drugs on top my daily routine again ////// na wa o God forbid bad thing.

The bitter truth is that nothing is good about sickness. Some are God's permission like that of Jobs and Apostle Paul

I hate the crowd mentality
OK.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It is the duty of a man to be ready at all time

some girls wait more than 5yrs for him to be ready
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by millhouse: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Wow
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Kinematics: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:
I protect myself with condom.

so I won't infect a wife with HIV

And you think condom is 100% safe?
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Kinematics:

And you think condom is 100% safe?
safer than diving in
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:

some girls wait more than 5yrs for him to be ready
Before I'll wait for anybody something needs to be done on my head to give me the assurance so I'll save myself for him
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Kinematics: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:
safer than diving in

You had to settle on "safer".
What happened to safest?

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Evercurious(f): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Avalancheman:

99.99% of HIV cases are contacted via unprotected sex... smiley

Really? Abeg face front and leave Op and family out of your idle talk. Okay?
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Avalancheman: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Evercurious:

Really? Abeg face front and leave Op and family out of your idle talk. Okay?

You dey vex

I was facing front when the topic caught my attention.

HIV is real and it is almost always contracted via unprotected sex. Fact!

Wait till your wedding night... grin
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Before I'll wait for anybody something needs to be done on my head to give me the assurance so I'll save myself for him

so you just jump from place to place?

something like what? introduction? bride price?
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:

so you just jump from place to place?

something like what? introduction? bride price?
Yes
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes

once he pays bride price, he is done na.
which order wedding will you be waiting for?
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:

once he pays bride price, he is done na.

which order wedding will you be waiting for?
Yes he is done but for someone like me i need a small quit amd expensive wedding

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes he is done but for someone like me i need a small quit amd expensive wedding
you are going to pay for it?
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:

you are going to pay for it?
My husband will pay for it
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
My husband will pay for it

if he refuse to pay?

is this your only moniker on nairaland?
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Amazinglyqueer(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
That's so brave of you op,keep being you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Fryzi(m): 12:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Yes you can. However repeat the test again after 3 months.

If you've been exposed to the virus then you need to start Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) asap.[/quote]

Can you explain that please? Thank you. PEP
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Iceyjayz: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

I enlighten people, and don't suffer fools gladly. Thank you very much.
You definitely have no manners, you are as ugly as your character.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You definitely have no manners, you are as ugly as your character.
Says the one-eyed dingbat. Pussy-brained imp. grin
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Iceyjayz: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:
I'm a one-eyed dingbat. Pussy-brained imp. grin
Fixed bitch
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fixed bitch
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.