Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,256 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? (49315 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by YUSTECH3(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
I do barb my hair every week....u can be doing that also its not a major problem
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by bkool7(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
I, usually have headache and neck pain.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Keshinr0:

he should give his life to Christ because he feels discomfort anytime his hair grows.
Tell me the correlation since you are in tune with your own spirituality.
Agba Spiritualism
speak less of what you know not,ops case is spiritual
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Rushna27(f): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
u virtually gat nothing to fear cos ur case is clear... everyone has a Chi and each has Wot he likes and Wot he doesn't want..... just follow ur Eleda to do wot suit it.. some pple is color while some pple cud be a particular type of food.. u shud even be api dat u recognized urs early.. some pple don't recognize dia4 bad luck is wot will be disturbing dem and some pple are destined not to mingle with some particular set of pple... so be grateful u are aware of urs....
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by emonkey(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Not a problem. If I don’t cut my hair after 2 weeks maximum I am never myself again.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Hotfella(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thought I was the only one who experienced such. I was born with dreads and my parents cut it off while I was a child.

If I leave the hair for up to 3 weeks, serious migraine headache and fever will follow.

As soon as I cut the hair and take meds, it goes away until I forget to cut the hair again.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by ArchiTommy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
I have a pastor like that too.... Once a strand of hair starts showing on his head.... He would start complaining of headache..... I think it's not spiritual nor any diseases.... It's just HEAD..... Your Eleda no want too much hair on your head
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by mechanics(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
it happens sometimes, just be cutting the hair when over grown.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Sectis(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mine is that anything more than a week ehnn na so so headache ooo, serious headache. So cut my hair by myself as in ehn gorimapa. Bald head type. I have seen people with similar experience too. Just obey the nature call bro. Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Hello guys,

Good day everyone!

I just have a little problem, though it is not a problem except that I like my hair grown... haha!
Okay, whenever I let my hair grow to a particular stage, I fall sick. I mean, seriously sick that I can't stand up or walk.

I noticed it first in my 100L in school, since that was the first time I was opportune to let my hair grow so well. The sickness came midnight, and in the morning I rushed to get a cut and got fine without any medication.

The second time, I was in 200L. I got sick and called my mum to tell her I was going to return home for treatment, my hair was grown and I knew she'd complain about it and visited the barber first.

When I reached home same day, no medications, no treatments at all, I became very fine.

In my third year again, I let my hair grow. It was giving me signs that I'd soon get sick, and I ignored it. It came again midnight, and I couldn't sleep. Fever, headaches, stomach pains, legs were aching and I could barely see.

In the morning I rushed to the barber's shop, as early as 6 o'clock. I didn't even let him carve my hair... haha!

He just barbed me, I rushed home and fell on my bed. I didn't lock the doors, no bathing, nothing.
When I woke up, the sickness was mysteriously gone.

Now I'm confused because this is so abnormal.
I have only heard of people who had dreadlocks, and would get sick whenever they barb them. Why is my own so different? Worst surprise, I'm an identical twin but it doesn't happen to my brother.

Has anyone else had or heard of a similar case? What could be the solution? I have made tons of Google searches and yet no reasonable help at all.

I asked some people and they were telling me to ask my parents. my biological parents are no more around and I don't even know who else to ask...Lol
I have had similar experiences, maybe not to the same degree, but the tendencies always lead me to cutting my hair. There was instance were I had really grown hair, I became sick suddenly that I was going to be rushed to the hospital.

On the way, we branched at a local clinic and the lady we met insisted I go for a hair cut before anything. I became well after the cut and did not have to take drugs eventually.

It's a bit weird, but that's how we are living today.

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by vertueptime: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Native village people diallng your number

TalkTalkTwins:
Hello guys,

Good day everyone!

I just have a little problem, though it is not a problem except that I like my hair grown... haha!
Okay, whenever I let my hair grow to a particular stage, I fall sick. I mean, seriously sick that I can't stand up or walk.

I noticed it first in my 100L in school, since that was the first time I was opportune to let my hair grow so well. The sickness came midnight, and in the morning I rushed to get a cut and got fine without any medication.

The second time, I was in 200L. I got sick and called my mum to tell her I was going to return home for treatment, my hair was grown and I knew she'd complain about it and visited the barber first.

When I reached home same day, no medications, no treatments at all, I became very fine.

In my third year again, I let my hair grow. It was giving me signs that I'd soon get sick, and I ignored it. It came again midnight, and I couldn't sleep. Fever, headaches, stomach pains, legs were aching and I could barely see.

In the morning I rushed to the barber's shop, as early as 6 o'clock. I didn't even let him carve my hair... haha!

He just barbed me, I rushed home and fell on my bed. I didn't lock the doors, no bathing, nothing.

I have only heard of people who had dreadlocks, and would get sick whenever they barb them. Why is my own so different? Worst surprise, I'm an identical twin but it doesn't happen to my brother.

Has anyone else had or heard of a similar case? What could be the solution? I have made tons of Google searches and yet no reasonable help at all.

I asked some people and they were telling me to ask my parents. my biological parents are no more around and I don't even know who else to ask...Lol
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Albertone(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
LadyMedina25:
Ahhhh even me too bro, it happens if your hair gets too full, very stubborn and you think a lot..I suggest you always wash with hair conditioner soap to soften it and get a conditioner cream too, if you don't want to cut it, u might relax a little and style it like celebrities or footballers do. If I don't make my hair when I loose it especially in a space of 24 hours, I will get seriously sick and no amount of pain killer will make the headache go away, I hardly keep loosen hair because the texture is not soft even if it’s ordinary all back I must weave.
Please how do i get the hair conditioner soap and cream??

The only hair conditioner i know is just an ordinary product like shampoo
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Kay25(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
It could be natural ache I do feel uncomfortable too when my hair pass 3weeks it will b causing ache once I barb it no problem.

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Bar1941(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

haha... grin
You want to use the photos to know whether na mami water?
Anyways, I'm a twin and not that much photo guy. Attached is one of the only photos I can access now

Did your twin brother experience thesame problem? if yes, both of you should start putting on a very low cut (skin), if no, try to encourage him into doing so if you guys still want to be looking identical but if he disagrees just do that for your health sake.

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by SavageBoy: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Are you a levite? You likely had dada in infancy and your parents cut it off without following certain processes.

Let me narrate a personal experience. I am a Levite, but when I was a baby, my mum used a comb to comb everything out without allowing it to form. grin She combs, but by following morning the tangles are back. She battled with my hair for months before it stopped tangling and began to grow normally.

My hair grew long and thick, but when it started disturbing me, I saw fire. Spiritually and physically. Last last in 2005 after investigations I was told to go and shave off the entire thing. Gosh it was painful. After shaving the hair my bro still lathered my scalp with soap and shaved the scalp join because no single hair must remain. angry

Thereafter I did some Christian 'stuff' which I won't mention here and since then no more disturbances till this day.

Levite ní Leviticus kó undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by timsucess(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Was thinking am the only one who experienced this
Just two weeks after barbing my hair I will experience slight fever and itching in my hair
Though I had dreadlocks when I was an infant
To combat this, I ensure I cut my hair immediately after two weeks
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
ArchiTommy:
I have a pastor like that too.... Once a strand of hair starts showing on his head.... He would start complaining of headache..... I think it's not spiritual nor any diseases.... It's just HEAD..... Your Eleda no want too much hair on your head

Sorry, please what is Eleda? You can tag me to the reply
I'm Igbo so I might not know all these smiley
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Shawlambivert(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mine is migraine. So I already know what to do whenever that feeling arises.
TalkTalkTwins:
Hello guys,

Good day everyone!

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
I repeat Op should fast and pray, it is more than meet the eyes.seek deliverance and don't be deceived by comments here

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bar1941:

Did your twin brother experience thesame problem? if yes, both of you should start putting on a very low cut (skin), if no, try to encourage him into doing so if you guys still want to be looking identical but if he disagrees just do that for your health sake.

It's crazy he doesn't even like keeping grown hair, just me grin
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Hidohwuh: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dollywood:
Dude, you're not the only one here, I also have similar issue with my hair, Whenever it's 3weeks old or more I'll develop this mysterious headache and slight fever, I also observe that it brings ill-lucks to me and people will begin to hate on me but immediately I cut off the hair, things will go back to normal, the headaches and fever will vanish immediately and I'll become hale again. Dude na destiny o, no be any spiritual matter!
Wow! It's good to share things like this.
Same thing with me,once it is like 3wks,i will start having slight headache and fever though not the serious one but no bad luck. But i think it is normal maybe my 'head' doesn't like it.
I keep my hair for just 2wks to avoid this.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by ArchiTommy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Creator*
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by ArchiTommy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

Sorry, please what is Eleda? You can tag me to the reply
I'm Igbo so I might not know all these smiley

Creator
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by IMASTEX: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Nothing is wrong with you, just do what works for you because our body system reacts differently. My hair is just 2 weeks now and I am already feeling the sign to get a hair cut. It starts with partial headache. This is because for a longtime I have been maintaining a low cut so the discomfort is more psychological. As your mind starts to remind you of your usual headache. For me, I once also keep long hair, but it took me a lot to endure the discomfort before I could start keeping the long hair. Thus it is easy to switch from long hair to low cut than the reverse.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by IMASTEX: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sonfethopia:
You didnt say the symptoms u were feeling , if its headache then ur head need blood circulation and the plenty hair is blocking it.
Seconded. I do feel headache when my hair grows long. So i simply keep it low.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by LadyMedina25(f): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Albertone:
Please how do i get the hair conditioner soap and cream??

The only hair conditioner i know is just an ordinary product like shampoo

Go to where they sell women hair extensions, relaxer, comb etc in ur area ask of shampoo and conditioner cream or soap they are pocket friendly too, then sporting waves cream too for men, it will soften your hair and make it look good.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by madjune(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Check the last verses of Revelation.

People like these guy were mentioned.
I'm now very afraid, one of them is on Nairaland.

End time tins.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Badonasty(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ogbanje tinz
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Parkleader: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
airmark:

I have similar issue with my hair o. I go to barber's shop every 2wks since God-knows-when. I really didn't read spiritual meaning to it.

Please i will appreciate if you can send me details of what you did as i am also a Christian.

If i leave my hair for more than 2wks, migraine will not let me rest.

Mtchew, shey u think say na only you? If you like drink anointing oil, no go barb grin

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by MacCantStopMe: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Are you a levite? You likely had dada in infancy and your parents cut it off without following certain processes.

Let me narrate a personal experience. I am a Levite, but when I was a baby, my mum used a comb to comb everything out without allowing it to form. grin She combs, but by following morning the tangles are back. She battled with my hair for months before it stopped tangling and began to grow normally.

My hair grew long and thick, but when it started disturbing me, I saw fire. Spiritually and physically. Last last in 2005 after investigations I was told to go and shave off the entire thing. Gosh it was painful. After shaving the hair my bro still lathered my scalp with soap and shaved the scalp join because no single hair must remain. angry

Thereafter I did some Christian 'stuff' which I won't mention here and since then no more disturbances till this day.

Levite ke?

Are you one of those igbo Jews?
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Investnownow: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm hair-mpressed.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by sylve11: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Hmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.