Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:28 PM

Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan (1166 Views)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by NNFORUM(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
The number of people suffering in the hands of some insentive beings is just unbearable.

A twenty-four-year-old poor blind lady who lost her eyesight some four years ago and is one of the susceptible in society who is finding difficulties surviving amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

The blind orphan lives with her 70-year-old grandmother who sells sachet water on the streets in Accra, the capital city of Ghana.

According to the little poor blind lady, friends she assumed would help demand sex from her before rendering help in this lockdown which at a point she wants to commit suicide because it’s becoming unbearable.

Life has become unbearable for her at this very stage of her life that she could work like anyone else and also gain some small money to cater for herself and granny but unfortunately she is impaired.

The lady [name withheld] voiced out her ordeal in an interview with Starr News reporter, when asked whether she gives in to their advances she said No, she wouldn’t do anything like that though she may need food and money to survive.

Her situation is worse,considering at her age, she may need some money to purchase personal stuffs among others.

Advice: In this times try not to take advantage of anyone who may come to you for help, share freely and lets build together. Stay with Ghpage.com for more.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/lockdown-my-friends-insist-on-banging-me-before-giving-me-food-blind-orphan-shares-ordeal/5206

Re: Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by Ahmed0336(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chai!!!!! End time friends undecided
Re: Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by mazimee(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
You are still calling those animals friends?
They obviously don't see you as one.
Re: Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by illicit(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
it's a pity
Re: Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by icebird25(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Can you imagine they want to bang her?..

Not fucking o..

As in banging that one you will be hearing sound like ..gbim gbim gbim ..

Ahhh people are wicked

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by AudioNews(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Army Ajayi Relations,
De ar almost Everywhere
De tink Ghana na Sapele
Mak i disappear b4 de com after my Head

Re: Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by scoundrel(f): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wait, even the female ones? Lol. Humans are known to do anything to survive, so...
Re: Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by NNFORUM(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol
AudioNews:
Army Ajayi Relations,
De ar almost Everywhere
De tink Ghana na Sapele
Mak i disappear b4 de com after my Head
Re: Lockdown: My Friends Insist On Banging Me Before Giving Me Food – Blind Orphan by 2cul2care: 1:31am On Apr 16, 2020
I will never understand how some guys will be comfortable of taking advantage of someone like this, some guys just don't have a conscience.

what they don't realize is KARMA IS REAL

what goes around comes around.

Help people with a free mind if you are oppurtuned to, never expect anything in return

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Attempts To Kidnap A Child Using A Bicycle (VIDEO) / Man Nearly Dies After Jumping Onto Hood Of Trailer, Beats Windshield For Miles / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Impregnated His Mother-in-law Who Later Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.